So each episode we get introduce to a new villain?

And get to take them down.

Comments

• Well, the way you've got a "boss" in the end of this episode could be the formula for others episodes but I wouldn't bet a penny on it
    I've got the feeling they will develop the characters who are already in EP1 while introducing some news; maybe not one new villain per episode though.

• God that sounds awful. Hopefully not. This sounds like the 1-episode villains of all these 100+ generic cop shows. I want ONE main villain throughout the whole season with lots of secondary villains

• edited August 2016

I wouldn't count on it. There will probably be several different villains to appear throughout the course of the series, but I'm pretty sure they'll be secondary and the writers will stick with one main villain. I can't help but feel that Oswald will be the main villain given how he talked about a "revolution" about to take place in Gotham and the fact that we still don't know who set up Falcone or who tipped off the GCPD to the warehouse at the docks.

• Hard to say. I suppose there will be 2-3 main villains in the game and maybe 1-2 small ones to take down in between. And a lot of goons of course.

• I wouldn't say we'll get a new villain per episode but I'm confident enough we'll get more than a couple. I'm confident(ish) in my theory that Oswald will be the game's main antagonist and be pulling the strings in the background and reveal himself to be the cause of a major threat by the game's final episode.

• Do u think we'll get Bane?

CathalOHara posted: »

I wouldn't say we'll get a new villain per episode but I'm confident enough we'll get more than a couple. I'm confident(ish) in my theory th

• edited August 2016

I don't think so IMO. It's too early for Bane to make an appearance, it would be a waste with the current story of Oswald, the nerve agent, and whoever is pulling the strings in the shadows as well as the Waynes possibly being criminal stuff going on. Batman also needs to build up his reputation for Bane to hear about him as well, that is, if they follow the storyline of Knightfall for a future season.

I could see a news report about rumors of the Santa Prisca prison using prisoners as test subjects which would turn out to be venom.

Do u think we'll get Bane?

• Hopefully not. Cobblepot for the main villian!

• edited August 2016

When i heard of the nerve agent i was thinking scarecrow or Hugo Strange might be behind it (Arkham Assylum plot).

I don't think so IMO. It's too early for Bane to make an appearance, it would be a waste with the current story of Oswald, the nerve agent,

• edited August 2016

I think the main villain is Hugo Strange and Cobblepot is like second main (mini boss) antagonist.

Killah posted: »

Hopefully not. Cobblepot for the main villian!

• I thought of Scarecrow as well actually. I'm not sure if he is already Scarecrow or still Dr. Jonathan Crane doing experiments to perfect his fear gas.

When i heard of the nerve agent i was thinking scarecrow or Hugo Strange might be behind it (Arkham Assylum plot).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.