Who did you choose over the other?

1. Joffrey or Margaery: Who did you swear loyalty to in Cersei's throne room?
  2. Duncan or Royland: Who did you choose for your Sentinel?
  3. Cotter or Finn: Who did you side with when Cotter stole Finn's knife?
  4. Beskha or Malcolm: Who did you save in Drogon's cave?
  5. Margaery or Tyrion: Did you stay with Margaery or go with Tyrion in Episode 3?
  6. Duncan or Royland #2: Who did you bring to Highpoint?
  7. Rodrik or Asher: Who did you have stay behind at the harbor?
  8. Margaery or Sera: Did you lie to Margaery and get Sera dismissed or tell Margaery the truth and get yourself dismissed?
  9. Mira or Tom: Did you marry Morgryn?
  10. Sylvi or Elsera: Did you give Cotter a peaceful death or cut his heart out?
  11. Gryff or Ludd: Who did you kill in the Battle of Ironrath?
  12. Josera or Elsera: Did you leave the North Grove or stay?

Comments

1. Joffrey
    2. Royland
    3. Cotter
    4. Beskha
    5. Margaery
    6. Royland
    7. Asher stayed behind
    8. Told Margaery the truth
    9. Married Morgryn
    10. Gave him a peaceful death
    11. Ludd
    12. Stayed at the North Grove
  • This is mine:

1. Joffrey
    2. Royland
    3. Cotter
    4. Beskha
    5. Tyrion
    6. Royland
    7. Rodrik
    8. Sera
    9. Tom
    10. Sylvi
    11. Gryff
    12. Josera
    1. Margaery
    2. Royland
    3. Cotter
    4. Beskha
    5. Tyrion
    6. Royland
    7. Rodrik stayed behind
    8. Told Margaery the truth
    9. Didn't marry Morgryn
    10. Gave Cotter a peaceful death
    11. Poisoned Lard
    12. Stayed at the North Grove
  • Joffrey
    Royland
    Cotter
    Malcolm (i figured B could handle herself ha)
    Margaery (she's scary when she's mad lol)
    Royland
    Asher stayed behind at the harbor
    lie to Margaery and get Sera dismissed
    i married Morgryn - figured i could get the chance to kill him later
    cut his heart out
    Gryff
    stayed in the north grove

1. JOFFREY
    2. DUNCAN
    3. COTTER
    4. MALCOLM
    5. TYRION
    6. ROYLAND
    7. RODRIK STAYED
    8. TRUTH
    9. DIDN'T MARRY
    10. CUT HIS HEARTH OUT
    11. GRYFF
    12. STAYED
    1. Joffrey
    2. Duncan
    3. Cotter
    4. Malcolm
    5. Tyrion
    6. Asher died, so I didn't go to Highpoint
    7. Asher
    8. Lied to Margaery and got Sera dismissed
    9. Didn't marry
    10. Cut his heart out
    11. Gryff
    12. Stayed
  • edited September 2016
    1. Joffrey.
    2. Royland.
    3. Cotter.
    4. Beskha.
    5. Tyrion.
    6. Royland.
    7. Rodrik.
    8. I told Margaery the truth and got myself dismissed.
    9. I married Morgryn and got Tom killed.
    10. Cut his heart out.
    11. Ludd.
    12. I left the North Grove.
  • 1- Joffrey. For obvious reasons, it is a foolish decision to chose Margaery, you are in KL, Joffrey is the king, there is nothing more you need to know.

2- Duncan. He thinks before acting. He was also trusted enough by Gregor about the North Grove and was undoubtedly his right hand.

3- Sided with Finn. I did not care that much for them, my only interest was to find the North Grove, but if you are a brother of the Night's Watch, you better tell your brothers about the thief amongst them.

4- Saved Beskha. She was facing a bloody Dragon.

5- Tyrion. I kind of knew what the outcome for that would be, but it still is an interesting choice to go on dealing with him.

6- Duncan. It was a negotiation meeting, so Duncan is a better choice, as Royland would be if we were going to battle.

7- Asher stays behind. Keeping Asher alive is, strategically speaking, a mess.

8- Lied to Margaery. At least to be blamed Sera was useful.

9- Married Morgryn. If you are ALIVE, you still can win the game.

10- Cut his heart out. He was diyng either way, so I took advantage of that.

11- Ludd. He is far more dangerous than Gryff.

12- Stayed at the North Grove. I am not done with the place and something tells me that the North Grove is not done with me.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

• Joffrey or Margaery: Who did you swear loyalty to in Cersei's throne room? Joffrey, to please Cersei
    Duncan or Royland: Who did you choose for your Sentinel? Royland, because I wanted war
    Cotter or Finn: Who did you side with when Cotter stole Finn's knife? Sided with Finn, don't know why
    Beskha or Malcolm: Who did you save in Drogon's cave? Malcolm. He is my uncle.
    Margaery or Tyrion: Did you stay with Margaery or go with Tyrion in Episode 3? Went with Tyrion. Margaery gave me permission to.
    Duncan or Royland #2: Who did you bring to Highpoint? Brought Duncan because I didn't go there to fight.
    Rodrik or Asher: Who did you have stay behind at the harbor? Rodrik stood behind, because I've seen less of Asher
    Margaery or Sera: Did you lie to Margaery and get Sera dismissed or tell Margaery the truth and get yourself dismissed? Lied to stay in Margaery's service
    Mira or Tom: Did you marry Morgryn? Yes. Being alive is better.
    Sylvi or Elsera: Did you give Cotter a peaceful death or cut his heart out? He was already dying, so I cut his heart out
    Gryff or Ludd: Who did you kill in the Battle of Ironrath? Killed Gryff because I didn't want Mummy to die and then SURPSISE. She rescues you and dies
    Josera or Elsera: Did you leave the North Grove or stay? Stayed there but regretted it. Though I don't see the point to return to Ironrath either.

• "He was already dying so I took an advantage and made him suffer hundred times more because a strange crazy witch we just met told me so."

Chusets posted: »

1- Joffrey. For obvious reasons, it is a foolish decision to chose Margaery, you are in KL, Joffrey is the king, there is nothing more you n

• I had seen her power, she was becoming weaker, we needed those soldiers under control, I mean, we are North Of The Wall (I stayed by the North Grove). Death is death, have Cotter die on his sleep surrounded by beautiful flowers, it does not matter at all. Now lets pretend that I care that much about Cotter/Sylvi in a point where I put their well being ahead of the mission at hand, I am a hundred percent sure that my choice protects Sylvi in a way that Cotter would want me too.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

"He was already dying so I took an advantage and made him suffer hundred times more because a strange crazy witch we just met told me so."

• I'm sure you would be just ecstatic if your friend betrayed you and butchered you like an animal because he thought it would give him superpowers. Next time you'll be burning children alive because it'll change the weather.

I had seen her power, she was becoming weaker, we needed those soldiers under control, I mean, we are North Of The Wall (I stayed by the Nor

• Yeah, but he won't remember it and you don't harm anyone. If you give him the poison, you harm Elsera. She's becoming weaker. And "The North Grove must never be lost".

I'm sure you would be just ecstatic if your friend betrayed you and butchered you like an animal because he thought it would give him superpowers. Next time you'll be burning children alive because it'll change the weather.

• Oh I see it now, your Gared was a friend of Cotter, something that mine never was. Just did not want to go all alone North Of The Wall.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

I'm sure you would be just ecstatic if your friend betrayed you and butchered you like an animal because he thought it would give him superpowers. Next time you'll be burning children alive because it'll change the weather.

• Oh noe, poor Elsera! She didn't get her fix of blood magic! For all I care the North Grove can rot and crumble, it's brought me nothing but misery and suffering.

Makeran11 posted: »

Yeah, but he won't remember it and you don't harm anyone. If you give him the poison, you harm Elsera. She's becoming weaker. And "The North Grove must never be lost".

• Fair enough. I admit he was an unbelievable idiot most of the time but still, his sister begged you on her knees and you do shit like this. You can expect the same from her.

Oh I see it now, your Gared was a friend of Cotter, something that mine never was. Just did not want to go all alone North Of The Wall. With Love, Lady Chusets.

• Makeran11Makeran11 Banned
    edited October 2016

Oh and you prefer to be in the Wall or freezing outside with a crazy "polar bear" chasing you?

Oh noe, poor Elsera! She didn't get her fix of blood magic! For all I care the North Grove can rot and crumble, it's brought me nothing but misery and suffering.

• I would.

Makeran11 posted: »

Oh and you prefer to be in the Wall or freezing outside with a crazy "polar bear" chasing you?

• I sure do.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

Fair enough. I admit he was an unbelievable idiot most of the time but still, his sister begged you on her knees and you do shit like this. You can expect the same from her.

• 1.Margaery because I hate Joffrey and Cersei.
    2.Duncan, cuz he's more logical.
    3.Cotter.
    4.Beskha. She was fighting a damn dragon.
    5.Tyrion, because I needed to know what he was gonna say.
    6.Duncan, again.
    7.Rodrik. I cried tho. It was a hard decision.
    8.Sera, but I regret it. I've got dismissed because of that bitch. And I've kept her secret but she just couldn't keep her mouth shut.
    9.Mira, but i didn't know they'd kill Tom. I kinda have regrets, but she's a Forrester and i didn't want her to die. She needs to go back home.
    10.Sylvi, because a Tuttle always keeps his promise.
    11.Ludd. He would be a bigger threat in the future so it's better to kill him off. Poison him, to be exact.
    12.Josera. Anything to keep the Forresters standing.
    At the end, i've fought with INSTINCT and NOBILITY.

1. Joffrey
    2. Duncan, we can't allow someone who knows about the Nirth Grove to be a traitor
    3. Not that it matters, but I'd pick Finn.
    4. I'd pick Beskha. Friends over family any day.
    5. Margaery seems the better choice because she technically has a closer tie to the Forresters.
    6. I'd pick Duncan.
    7. Rodrik. He never made an impact on me, so...
    8. I would tell Margaery the truth.
    9. Mira or Tom: That would depend on whether or not I killed the Lannister guard.
    10. Peaceful death for Cotter/side with Sylvi. Not only has Cotter earned the death he asked for, Josera is well-aware of how weak Elsera's powers and control are getting. Giving her Cotter isn't a surefire way to win the war against the Whitehills.
    11. While I would try to avoid it by marrying Gwyn, I'd kill Griff. The guy has no kindness, politeness (feigned or otherwise) or honor, and I find Ludd kinda cute, so I don't find it fair that Gryff survive while Ludd dies.
    12. Josera or Elsera: Did you leave the North Grove or stay? Tough. I think I'd make separate save files based on this decision alone.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.