This is my opinion of the best chances for a 2nd season

I believe if Telltale were to make a 2nd season of "The Wolf Among Us" would be starring a different playable character, possible someone that the comic book "Fables" hasn't gone into great depth with. I do believe however that the best chances of Telltale making a 2nd season is if they either use a fable type being that the comic hasn't used, or if Telltale creates a fable from thin air. What is your opinion?

Comments

• Apologies if I'm difficult to understand.. I'm just waking up and I can't seem to edit my post above

• It would kinda ruin the point of the wolf among us.

• edited August 2016

I liked the game because of the universe and atmosphere, not because I played as Bigby.. I can understand why the title would get in the way though; I believe if they chose to use a different character they'd also change the title, which isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Poogers555 posted: »

It would kinda ruin the point of the wolf among us.

• Fuck no, Bigby is a great protagonist and there is no need to replace him. No Bigby =no hype for me

• I liked the universe and atmosphere too but Bigby is also very important & awesome

Mr-Soybean posted: »

I liked the game because of the universe and atmosphere, not because I played as Bigby.. I can understand why the title would get in the way

• The Wolf Among Us 2 hype > Half-Life 3 hype

• He can still be a character, just not playable. Kinda ruins it for those that have read the comics since you know what happens to most characters. I think a character that still has a story that hasn't been explained.

Journey95 posted: »

I liked the universe and atmosphere too but Bigby is also very important & awesome

• A character where anything can happen to him/her; that's what I want. We know Bigby can't die for example. Puts the story in a different perspective when you don't know if your gunna live this encounter or not.

Journey95 posted: »

Fuck no, Bigby is a great protagonist and there is no need to replace him. No Bigby =no hype for me

• I'd rather take the red pill.

• Season 2 could easily take place only about a year after Season 1, theres still a big time gap between Wolf and the Comics for new stories to appear, and keep Bigby as the main character.

Mr-Soybean posted: »

He can still be a character, just not playable. Kinda ruins it for those that have read the comics since you know what happens to most characters. I think a character that still has a story that hasn't been explained.

• Although that is a possibility I don't think it's the best one. They don't have much breathing room that way when it comes to creating great episodes while staying canon. You don't want something predictable.

Poogers555 posted: »

Season 2 could easily take place only about a year after Season 1, theres still a big time gap between Wolf and the Comics for new stories to appear, and keep Bigby as the main character.

• Half Life 3 is the biggest gaming troll right now.

I have more faith in TWAU S2 :)

The Wolf Among Us 2 hype > Half-Life 3 hype

• What is your opinion?

That Season 2 is never gonna happen because Telltale never ever confirmed that there would be a second season at any point in time and everyone just assumes that there will be either because Walking Dead got more than one season or because TWAU ended on an ambiguous note.

• People know what they want

ralo229 posted: »

What is your opinion? That Season 2 is never gonna happen because Telltale never ever confirmed that there would be a second season

• And just because you want something, that doesn't always mean you're going to get it.

HazzatheMan posted: »

People know what they want

• enter image description here

And just because you want something, that doesn't always mean you're going to get it.

• Touché

And just because you want something, that doesn't always mean you're going to get it.

• What if Snow and Bigby get a son and season 2 takes place like 25 years later and Bigby's son is the next big wolf and you play as him...

Omg going to write a story on this!

• Omg going to write a story on this!

Already been done, but go for it!

twdxoxotwau posted: »

What if Snow and Bigby get a son and season 2 takes place like 25 years later and Bigby's son is the next big wolf and you play as him... Omg going to write a story on this!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.