What if we are going to play as new characters in future season O.o

with that cliffanger, do you think that new characters are going to be intoruduced? or maybe play as shasha and vaughn?

Comments

• I hope we don't play as new characters I have to know what happened to Fiona and Rhys but I would be fine playing as Sasha and Vaughn as long as Fiona and Rhys are included

• but you know like BL2, you are a new character and then you find what happened to them throughout the story.

Teddy96 posted: »

I hope we don't play as new characters I have to know what happened to Fiona and Rhys but I would be fine playing as Sasha and Vaughn as long as Fiona and Rhys are included

• Yeah I guess that could work Im thinking that we will find out what happened in borderlands 3 rather than tftbl season 2

but you know like BL2, you are a new character and then you find what happened to them throughout the story.

• I feel like if we ever play as different characters, it would be Sasha and Vaughn, with the goal of trying to find Rhys and Fiona. Only problem would be Telltale wouldnt be using 2 of their best characters.

• With the IP, it'd be a prime opportunity to have a Clap-Trap sibling as the PC.

FapSlap...

• LB and Gortys?

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like if we ever play as different characters, it would be Sasha and Vaughn, with the goal of trying to find Rhys and Fiona. Only problem would be Telltale wouldnt be using 2 of their best characters.

• I have a feeling that the Children of Helios is going to be a big part in Borderlands 3 (wouldn't crashed Helios be a great place to use as that games sanctuary?), and S2 of TFTB maybe would be Rhys and Fiona trying to find their way back, or explore the place they got teleported to. I've also heard this fan theory that it was a body double of Handsome Jack that got killed in Borderlands 2, since in the ending of The Pre-Sequel Jack sees the future were he's summoning the Warrior, and maybe sees that he will be killed, and arrange the thing with the body double. So he might still be alive, and maybe want to fight Rhys over Atlas (if he can acquire the memories from AI Jack?). But I would love to play as Vaughn and Sasha.

• Another theory was because Jack though he was the Hero, he knew he would die. So in his mind, he would be dying a hero.

• I like that one better, Jack is a great character, but at some point they should stop bringing him back.

Another theory was because Jack though he was the Hero, he knew he would die. So in his mind, he would be dying a hero.

• Yup, agreed.

Im sure tales will be his last real outting, but I wouldnt be suprised if we see HoloTapes of Jack in Borderlands 3

Ekelund21 posted: »

I like that one better, Jack is a great character, but at some point they should stop bringing him back.

• i hate jack, because he killed roland.

Yup, agreed. Im sure tales will be his last real outting, but I wouldnt be suprised if we see HoloTapes of Jack in Borderlands 3

• fuckin' same bruv

well i actually hated him for m a n y reasons. roland's death was one of them.

i hate jack, because he killed roland.

• well personally i just hope for rhys and fi to remain the protags but however if we had to have different ones then definitely sasha and vaughn!

• what about gortys and LB?

lottii-lu posted: »

well personally i just hope for rhys and fi to remain the protags but however if we had to have different ones then definitely sasha and vaughn!

• tbh i feel like they are still better off as supporting characters

what about gortys and LB?

• the story of him scopping a mans eye in front of his kids was gruesome too. it almost made me cry while he was laughing.

lottii-lu posted: »

fuckin' same bruv well i actually hated him for m a n y reasons. roland's death was one of them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.