Do you think we'll get the chance to choose a new Sentinel?

If your Sentinel is dead do you think we'll get the chance to choose a new one? I don't have much else to say.

Is there an existing character besides your previous Sentinel, you have in mind?

Comments

• Only person I can think of is Beskha. I don't want anyone other then my man Royland anyway.

• It is too uncertain. But IF given the chance, IF my Sentinel is really dead, then I, among the EXISTING characters, would choose as MY Sentinel, Gared Tuttle once he comes back. (I have a feeling he will come back even though I stayed at the North Grove).

With Love, Lady Chusets.

• Well I was thinking that when your Sentinel dies, the next will go to the other chosen for the role. For example, Duncan and Ser Royland are both capable for the role. If Duncan dies, Ser Royland will be chosen. If Royland dies (which should never happen because he is the last of his kind) then Duncan will be chosen.

• Not exactly a choice if there's no one really left to choose from. Also it's probably not really necessary until the Forresters actually get Ironrath back.

• :O I never thought of that! Gared is exactly what a Sentinel should be.

Chusets posted: »

It is too uncertain. But IF given the chance, IF my Sentinel is really dead, then I, among the EXISTING characters, would choose as MY Senti

• In my playthrough, my Sentinel died and traitor Duncan appeared to save my Asher and Talia.

I think Duncan is the only choice now, unless we never see Beskha again.

• That is actually a good point. Now that I think about, Gared has the knowledge of the North Grove, is a capable fighter, has leadership skills and possibilty a pragmatic mind like his uncle (Sacrifice Cotter or not)

He is like what happens if you combine Royland and Duncan together. :D

Chusets posted: »

It is too uncertain. But IF given the chance, IF my Sentinel is really dead, then I, among the EXISTING characters, would choose as MY Senti

• You just nailed my reasons Ser.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

That is actually a good point. Now that I think about, Gared has the knowledge of the North Grove, is a capable fighter, has leadership skil

• Yes, among the existing characters, he is the one who better fits the job.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

AgentZ46 posted: »

:O I never thought of that! Gared is exactly what a Sentinel should be.

• I think there is only one person left in Westeros who is both capable and worthy to be Ironrath Lord's sentinel: the mighty coalboy Tom

• I think the surviving lord is far from any decisions of managerial nature. More like he'll have to start over with piles of dirt and the few allies left alive and at his side to gain allies and formulate a plan to tear down the power and foundation of House Whitehill and re-cement their authority over Forrester land.

• I think we will have no sentinel in season 2 until capturing ironrath .

• As much as Telltale sometimes uses the same choice formula, I don't think they'd recycle a choice so bluntly.

• In a TellTale game, there is usually a "This one or this one" choice in the first episode, but I doubt it'll specifically be over choosing a sentinel.

• Same here. Though if Royland dies in Season 2, I would for sure name Beskha sentinel

TheFurryOne posted: »

Only person I can think of is Beskha. I don't want anyone other then my man Royland anyway.

• More like he'll have to start over with piles of dirt and the few allies left alive and at his side to gain allies. (…)

I predict that the surviving Forresters will seek asylum with the Glenmores.

Hbh128 posted: »

I think the surviving lord is far from any decisions of managerial nature. More like he'll have to start over with piles of dirt and the few

• I have my doubts on that. Since Elaena can be taken and Lord Glenmore might blame that on the Forresters.

More like he'll have to start over with piles of dirt and the few allies left alive and at his side to gain allies. (…) I predict that the surviving Forresters will seek asylum with the Glenmores.

• Currently I have my Lord Rodrik and my sentinel Duncan. In my "everything is more or less the same except I chose Asher" playthrough I have Lord Asher and Gwyn, Sentinel Dincan I hope is alive somewhere otherwise both he and Royland are dead (I suppose I could have looked at the codex to confirm what happened to him)

So unless Duncan is dead, he's my sentinel, if he dies and Gared comes back (which I had him do) then I might make him sentinel. It would be kinda cool as a "next generation"thing where Gregor's son is Lord and Duncan's nephew is sentinel.

Beskha would be an interesting candidate on my Asher playthrough, but I think I would still entrust Gared with it since he's more familiar with Westerosi culture and politics.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.