Playing the game again

If/when you replay the game, do you try as many different options as you can, or do you wanna relive the experience as close to your first time as possible?
To me it's kind of a mix, on one hand I want to hear as much different dialogue as possible, but on the other hand I don't want "my" Rhys and Fiona to say things I don't feel they would say, even if I delete that one safe file when I'm done. It just feels wierd, in a way. Like when Rhys slapped Sasha's ass when Jack took control of him, I felt so uncomfortable!

Comments

• Whether it's this or any other Telltale game, I always like to stay close to my original choices, whether it be a major decision or an unimportant dialogue option, I like to stay as close to the original as possible. However, I did change one thing the last time I played Tales, and that was keeping Felix alive so I could get Claptrap.

• edited September 2016

Yeah, there's a few that I could never change, like having Felix killed because he explains himself in the end, and of cource, I ship Rhysha every time.

Whether it's this or any other Telltale game, I always like to stay close to my original choices, whether it be a major decision or an unimp

• I usually do the opposite choices on my second playthrough to see all the different variations.

• Yes, but not necessarily opposite. I typically go a route where I can see how much I can make Rhys and Fiona zigzag in personality.

For example, be a complete dick to Jack up till episode 4, where I suddenly would put my complete and utter faith into him at the last minute.

Basically, I'd have fun contradicting everything I was previously working towards.

• I can never really "replay" a Telltale game, I usually rewind and see what would happen if I were to say this or that.

• edited August 2016

I almost always choose the opposite choices, but there are those choices I can't change no matter how much I want too, its either that or a complete silent run, which can get a bit boring.

• I explored every single episode through as many times as needed to hear every single line of dialog,every funny meme or reference. It all took sooo much of my time, but i regret nothing

....oh and letsplays.I also watched letsplays.(i have no life please help)

• (i have no life please help)

No, your life sounds awesome.

buttstabber posted: »

I explored every single episode through as many times as needed to hear every single line of dialog,every funny meme or reference. It all to

• i did do second gameplays, however after episode 3 i must of gotten to lazy so now i usually like to play it by first experiences, then afterwards i wait to see someones gamethrough and see the outcomes and choices

• edited August 2016

i always do the opposite choices

p.s.

Like when Rhys slapped Sasha's ass when Jack took control of him

i NEED to see that scene

• i always do the opposite choices p.s. Like when Rhys slapped Sasha's ass when Jack took control of him i NEED to see that scene

• i NEED to see that scene

No, you don't, trust me.

i always do the opposite choices p.s. Like when Rhys slapped Sasha's ass when Jack took control of him i NEED to see that scene

• It still makes me feel kinda bad, thankfully it's not in my main savefile, my "real" playthrough.

i NEED to see that scene No, you don't, trust me.

• These strictly-narrative structured games with minimal gameplay aren't my bread and butter when it comes to re-playability.

So much like with sexual intercourse with any unfortunate lady unlucky enough to say 'yes,' one time is all I need.

• edited August 2016

are there any consequences later? does she say something about it? :P

Ekelund21 posted: »

It's at 25:55

• why? it was funny :D

i NEED to see that scene No, you don't, trust me.

• When she and Loader Bot pick Rhys up later in the episode, Sasha is much harsher to Rhys. Also, if you decide to tell the girls about Jack in Episode 4, instead of Fiona asking about the balcony, Sasha will bring up the ass slapping. Then when you can have Rhys apologize to Sasha later, he will either just apologize for the slap or for both the slap and not telling her about Jack.

thanks :P are there any consequences later? does she say something about it? :P

• I always have a main file and an opposite file, so I can see just how much choices matter throughout the game. It's amazing how much my opposite playthrough can change my feelings about characters and their relationships.

Example: during my main playthrough I definitely 100% shipped Rhysha and loved every interaction between them. During my opposite playthrough Rhys was such a dick to her that I didn't want him anywhere near Sasha during their interactions.

• Can't help but to feel bad for her, haha (and Rhys too for getting punched, it wasn't his fault XD).

why? it was funny

Sign in to comment in this discussion.