Money: What is it good for?

I'm playing TftB for the first time and I was just curious if I need to save as much money as possible or if I can spend it on some sweet cosmetic upgrades. Is there anything story related later on I should spend it on?

P.S. I already know that if you spare Felix you get a ton of money at the end and it can be spent to have a "mystery vault hunter" join you in the last episode. So is there any other story related money uses?

P.P.S. Does the mask that you buy in episode one ever come into play again? Just curious.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

It's just for cosmetic changes, and yes, the mask does make minor cameos in future episodes.

Originally, cash was supposed to be used to unlock the ability to make certain choices or dialogue options, but unfortunately, Telltale went back on that even though I think it sounded like a cool premise. In my book, it definitely would've helped with giving Tales an even further unique identity alongside stuff like the Echo-Eye, cosmetics, and multiple characters.

• Money: What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing? Say it again?

• edited August 2016

War. Does not compute. What is it good for?

Money: What is it good for? Absolutely nothing? Say it again?

• I actually really wish they kept up with that for bribes and stuff, would have been really cool ;-;

Just change [...] for Fiona with [Ayy, have some money]

It's just for cosmetic changes, and yes, the mask does make minor cameos in future episodes. Originally, cash was supposed to be used to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.