I need to know when is TWAU Season 2 comming!?

2»

Comments

• So...never?

MichaelBP posted: »

When pigs fly, hell freezes over and Valve gets off their asses and make Half Life 3.

• Yep.

So...never?

• Season 2 will be released on Nov 23rd 2016.

• don't just just don't :(

Season 2 will be released on Nov 23rd 2016.

• Oh,i really hope a season 2 is on the way........this depressing

• You Lie! :O

Season 2 will be released on Nov 23rd 2016.

• I hope there is down the line.
    Telltale announcing GOTG, and GOT season 2 with the new walking dead game almost out, i hope they make room for TWAU season 2. With the cliffhanger at the end, it would be dissapointing if they didn't make a sequel.

• Never say Never

Never

Never say Never

• It'll be out on December 5th 2016.

• enter image description here

It'll be out on December 5th 2016.

• Most likely it will be released alongside Guardians of the Galaxy next year. I'm excited too as this series was incredible.

• Seen on wiki that game of thrones season 2 in the works but no wolf among us season 2. I really think the wolf among us is the best game tell tales put out and there should be a season 2.Just my opinion

• I'm going to throw a chair if we see a Game of Thrones Season 2 before we see a Wolf among us season 2, lol. Wolf Among Us is much older than Game of Thrones anyway lol.

joshrwb1982 posted: »

Seen on wiki that game of thrones season 2 in the works but no wolf among us season 2. I really think the wolf among us is the best game tell tales put out and there should be a season 2.Just my opinion

• Better get that chair ready then

I'm going to throw a chair if we see a Game of Thrones Season 2 before we see a Wolf among us season 2, lol. Wolf Among Us is much older than Game of Thrones anyway lol.

• Possibly I'll break my old TV before I take it to the garbage dump if I don't see a Wolf season 2 lol.

Poogers555 posted: »

Better get that chair ready then

• Look I don't think there will be one. I don't think telltale intends to make a series out of every game they make, I don't know of many telltale games with sequels besides the walking dead but that got game of the year remember? And to be honest I don't even think that one was headed in the direction of a season 2 until it won game of the year then TTG realized how popular it was and all the talk around it. And now telltale continues to milk TWD series with a season 3 coming out and with all the hype around that. Plus they are always working on other things and ideas for new games down the line (why would they focus on making more of one game when they can move onto something else and take a chance on that). Anyway that's just my opinion, you can hope for a season 2 but don't hold your breathe. :D

• And to be honest I don't even think that one was headed in the direction of a season 2 until it won game of the year

Actually the second season was confirmed some time around the second episode of season 1 I believe.

Look I don't think there will be one. I don't think telltale intends to make a series out of every game they make, I don't know of many tell

• oh dang, didn't know :/ well maybe it got a second season so fast because of the popularity of the tv show?

dojo32161 posted: »

And to be honest I don't even think that one was headed in the direction of a season 2 until it won game of the year Actually the second season was confirmed some time around the second episode of season 1 I believe.

• I think it was later, more around episode 4. I think between 3 and 4 they knew they were going to make a season 2 and after ep 4 it was announced.

dojo32161 posted: »

And to be honest I don't even think that one was headed in the direction of a season 2 until it won game of the year Actually the second season was confirmed some time around the second episode of season 1 I believe.

• Bigby definitely deserves a second season. He's a very well made character that can be a well written good guy or a well written bad guy or a well written neutral guy. It was a dark take on fairy tale characters.

• Cant believe that the shitty GoT game will get a second season but not TWAU. C'mon Telltale, wtf happened

Sign in to comment in this discussion.