I need to know when is TWAU Season 2 comming!?

This is something that needs to happen maybe I can start a pile or something? Just tell me what's going on with The Wolf Among Us? And are we getting a Season 2?

Comments

• I need to know when is TWAU Season 2 comming!?

Most likely never.

• "SOON"

(...jokes aside, nothing has been confirmed or hinted at. For now, assume there is no Season 2.)

• enter image description here

I need to know when is TWAU Season 2 comming!? Most likely never.

• You guys really like to get a lot of mileage out of that gif, huh? :p

• It's hilarious

You guys really like to get a lot of mileage out of that gif, huh?

• Its simply the best.

You guys really like to get a lot of mileage out of that gif, huh?

• I really hope that's not true. This game is so good it really deserves a Season 2!

I need to know when is TWAU Season 2 comming!? Most likely never.

• The next of Never.

• I think there will be a new season, but much like a fine wine...it will take it's time. Just imagine all the GoT fans who do have a confirmed 2nd season but no info...their pain is real.

• Season 2 will never come out. There will never be a season 2 of Wolf Among Us.

• enter image description here

Season 2 will never come out. There will never be a season 2 of Wolf Among Us.

• Just tell me what's going on with The Wolf Among Us? And are we getting a Season 2?

Telltale be like:

enter image description here

• TellTale can make a Season 2 because there are a lot of content in the game that never is discussed in the comics. Such as Nerissa, Faith, and more. I just hope they do attempt to make a Season 2!!

• Unfortunately, it's unlikely.

Which is sad considering it's one of the best games Telltale has made and the property is begging for expansion.

• Season 2 will come out Dec 31st 2017

• this is a sunday. That's very unlikely ...but why not

Season 2 will come out Dec 31st 2017

• Easy, it's not.

If you wish for more I hear the fable comics are good.

• They are.

Easy, it's not. If you wish for more I hear the fable comics are good.

• It will come out on July 2nd, 2195.

• Just in time for my 200th birthday!

It will come out on July 2nd, 2195.

• When is TWAU S2 coming?

Hopefully: Tomorrow.

Probably: Never.

• They are but they lack the things fans liked from The Wolf Among Us such as the detective side of Bigby. Only issues 1-6 had that if I remember correctly. Also we can't hear Adam Harrington's amazing voice of Bigby Wolf lol :)

TheFurryOne posted: »

They are.

• All these "never" comments are seriously depressing me...

• Let's hope someone invents a way for everyone to be immortal!

Acheive250 posted: »

Just in time for my 200th birthday!

• I think it will come out in 2018 alongside Game of Thrones! This and Batman have the most potential of a sequel espically with how it ended. No idea how Batman will end but based on how well Batman is doing I expect a second season! :)

OneWayNoWay posted: »

All these "never" comments are seriously depressing me...

• I still can't believe this game didn't get a second season and I don't feel like Telltale are even interested in making one. And yet this is the best telltale game I've played so far right after TWD. To me it was even better than the new games they are making now.

• New season is coming after the much anticipated Jurassic Park season two.

• Lol, I read the entire comic series with Harrington's voice in my head :P

Yeah they definitely made some changes to Bigby from his comic counterart to the TWAU game...

They are but they lack the things fans liked from The Wolf Among Us such as the detective side of Bigby. Only issues 1-6 had that if I remember correctly. Also we can't hear Adam Harrington's amazing voice of Bigby Wolf lol

• It's coming out tomorrow!! :)

• Relax, everyone, I was just playing.

Killah posted: »

It's coming out tomorrow!!

• Oops. Did I say July 2nd, 2195?

I meant to say August 5th, 3324. Sorry, my mistake!

• Never say Never

• Kind of new to playing this game. It seems that it's a safe assumption by most that there won't be a season 2. But why? What's keeping them from making a season 2?

• But why? What's keeping them from making a season 2?

Contracts and licenses. Vertigo is not interested in a second season, or so it appears, based on the Fables comic series. Everything to do with Fables has concluded. It's not up to TellTale to make a second season at this point.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Kind of new to playing this game. It seems that it's a safe assumption by most that there won't be a season 2. But why? What's keeping them from making a season 2?

• At the moment it seems like its more Telltale. Bill Willingham has said that its really up to Telltale, and a new Fable's spin off series just started, so it doesnt seem like Vertigo isnt interested in continue Fables.

But why? What's keeping them from making a season 2? Contracts and licenses. Vertigo is not interested in a second season, or so it

• When pigs fly, hell freezes over and Valve gets off their asses and make Half Life 3.

• A company needs the rights to make a video game, and TellTale only had the rights to one season. It also appears they're not interested in another season and would much rather work on new projects for different series, like the upcoming Marvel game and currently Batman. I think it's just The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones that have/will have multiple seasons, correct?

Also, I didn't hear about the new spin-off, that's actually pretty nifty.

Poogers555 posted: »

At the moment it seems like its more Telltale. Bill Willingham has said that its really up to Telltale, and a new Fable's spin off series just started, so it doesnt seem like Vertigo isnt interested in continue Fables.

• TWAU is based on a comic.That means if there isn't a sequel for the comic there isn't a sequel for the game either!

• Well Fables recently got a second series (sort of, it's a 'set in between events' story) but it's still something!

TWAU is based on a comic.That means if there isn't a sequel for the comic there isn't a sequel for the game either!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.