Episode 8 Spoiler Thread.

Comments

• I thought the ending could've been handled better. Also I feel like we didn't get any backstory on the Old Builders… was looking forward to that. Gonna replay and get the journal and save Ivor, and actually watch the after credits scene.

• AdamRoberts posted: »

Discuss anything! Rate it! Do we need a season 2?

• I have not tried this yet but I'm pretty sure when your nice to slab you will get the journal back I wonder if the Journal has anything significant in it.

• Yes, Nell was friendly through out, cant say the same about any of the other new characters.

• I cried when Ivor said goodbye to Harper. I'm no shipper but it was so cute seeing Ivor like that. Also I could not stop laughing when Ivor took the atlas and flint and steel I obviously let him go :)

• Was Hadrian played by cat from catdog?

• Yep.

zeke10 posted: »

Was Hadrian played by cat from catdog?

• So a lot of people are saying they liked the Slab ending so I played the episode with that choice and it really worth upsetting that miner guy who wanted to talk with you I always thought Slab would be one of those characters you really wouldn't like but it's just like with Ivor he became one of my favorite characters (but Nell is really my favorite) and that extra choice of Luckas gets his journal back was pretty cool although if you do talk to the miner I wonder what you can do with the lapis he gives you.

• And it does!
    Because I got chicken-sized zombies

Creeper1846 posted: »

I wonder if your choice in episode 1 affects that ending.

• Oh, the entire episode was awesome...
    Before I was able to play this (Xbox One), I actually thought either Lukas or Petra would DIE, I am actually surprised they didn't, but also happy!
    Sure hope you guys make a Season 2!

• They kinda do die but respawn

Oh, the entire episode was awesome... Before I was able to play this (Xbox One), I actually thought either Lukas or Petra would DIE, I am actually surprised they didn't, but also happy! Sure hope you guys make a Season 2!

• edited September 2016

And when he took flower and said how amazing

I cried when Ivor said goodbye to Harper. I'm no shipper but it was so cute seeing Ivor like that. Also I could not stop laughing when Ivor took the atlas and flint and steel I obviously let him go

• I think possibly, maybe if Season 2 comes out it will start out with Ivor in the Portal Network trying to find Harper because he never gave her the rose.

And when he took flower and said how amazing

• So I usually play on mcsm on Xbox one but since mcsm episode 8 Xbox came late on Xbox one I decided to play the episode on my phone since I don't play story mode on my phone choices were randomly generated. So that extra scene at the end does depend on your choice in episode 1 when I played on my phone it was 100 chicken sized zombies (it was a randomly generated choice so that's why) but when it released on Xbox one it was 10 zombie sized chickens I liked 10 zombie sized chickens better.

• I think I found some hints for season 2

In the first episodes, when Ivor told Jesse the Order of the Stone used a command block to move the Ender Dragon away, I thought they would fight the Ender Dragon in Episode 8.

Do you remember when Soren and Ellegaard (or Magnus) disappeared? I also thought they would reappear somehow and help fight the Dragon in Episode 8. Which leaves a gap of mystery that would make no sense to never be revealed.

Also, Mojang has put an article in their website, saying episode 8 is "potentially" the very last episode in MCSM.

Most important of all, THE QUESTION MARK. In the title "A Journey's End?" There's a question mark! There's still hope it won't be the last of MCSM.

• I think the ? Relates to Ivor and him leaving. It could mean we'll continue the adventure next season and the story will start out differently depending what choice we had.

• To me I really liked the episode but something that upset me a bit is that you do not leave the option to bring nell you and for me was the character I liked most of this episode as you give us the option of bringing emily with us, I do not like that either let you bring me good nell but even so it was great episode and the game in general.

• LUKAS DIDN'T DIE!

HE DIDN'T DIE!

enter image description here

IT'S A MIRACLE!

• What if he becomes Omid 2.0 and dies at the beginning of the second season? (if the second season happens, that's it). :0

• Did you see it the ice lake Luke died in was a traingle. Triangle= Illuminati that means Luke did not die and went to go play minecraft instead it all makes sense!

• Does anyone know what happens in the final after-credits cutscene if you choose "Huh?" or "..." as your first choice?

• Then it just picks the Zombie Sized Chickens.

Does anyone know what happens in the final after-credits cutscene if you choose "Huh?" or "..." as your first choice?

• Probably because when Lukas gets asked the question in episode 1 (if you let him stay) he will say zombie sized chickens so Lukas made that decision.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Then it just picks the Zombie Sized Chickens.

• What if you don't let him stay?

Probably because when Lukas gets asked the question in episode 1 (if you let him stay) he will say zombie sized chickens so Lukas made that decision.

• Maybe the game decides randomly, meaning Hadrian and Mevia could possibly be in the Zombie Dimension, or the Chickens dimension. It's random.

Does anyone know what happens in the final after-credits cutscene if you choose "Huh?" or "..." as your first choice?

• Dude wanna have tim's armor in minecraft 1

• it's random

• We need season 2 9f mcsm

• Of

We need season 2 9f mcsm

• Dont worry guys, season two is coming! =)

what it takes is just a bit of cunning and intelligence to understand it!

if you go on the MCSM section on the telltale website and scroll down you will find this.
    (http://imgur.com/a/0LgC2)
    if you go on with mouse then it appears this.
    (http://imgur.com/a/7hsiy)
    This means that this was only the first season and that's probably coming a new season at least.
    or would directly put "Full Game" or stuff like that don't you think? ;)

another thing that makes me think that it is not the end of this game is
    if you go on Mojang website and go on Minecraft Episode 8 Article it says
    "represents the very final instalment of the three-part DLC adventure" Not of the Game.

let me know what you think about this. :D

• I feel that Jesse is that type of person that values his/her friends lives mote then his/her own so I had to make that 2nd deal with Gibbs (Was that his name I forgot already xD) but regardless I would have made that deal anyway.

• My favorite character in Episode 8 is Nell. Just because her stoner/Surfer personality. I loved almost all of the characters. The only one I didn't like was Facemeat. Even that one black guard was sorta friendly. I started having my Jesse being a bitch to him just to see his reactions. I used the Latina Jesse. And I played Jesse if she had a crush on Petra. Petra was the rock of the group. ( Did you saw what I did there?)

• Lol

Markel1970A posted: »

My favorite character in Episode 8 is Nell. Just because her stoner/Surfer personality. I loved almost all of the characters. The only one I

• I get what you did there... My real name is Petra so my friends do that A LOT

Markel1970A posted: »

My favorite character in Episode 8 is Nell. Just because her stoner/Surfer personality. I loved almost all of the characters. The only one I

• lol

Did you see it the ice lake Luke died in was a traingle. Triangle= Illuminati that means Luke did not die and went to go play minecraft instead it all makes sense!

• I think that the last choice you make, which is either:

• Joining Ivor on his own adventures
    • Stopping Ivor from going
    • Staying at the village
    • Letting him go

...should definitely determine the first episode of Season 2.

• Can someone help i can only play minecraft story mode episode 1 if i try to play episodes 2-8 it gives my xbox 360 red ring of death

• My biggest absolute regrets in this game are a) keeping Ellegaard's armor throughout the entire game and b) not getting Lukas' awesome journal back.

So many regrets about that journal....

• Creeper1846 It does -_-

I wonder if your choice in episode 1 affects that ending.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.