Episode 8 Spoiler Thread.

13»

Comments

• We do!!!

AdamRoberts posted: »

Discuss anything! Rate it! Do we need a season 2?

• The question mark is plain minecraft! Steve was Steve?, The End? and The Beggining? (Both Achievements), On marketing and even on The game files Steve is named Steve?

• Well great, now I need to get back into the series. I don't wanna just watch the end of episode 8 - I wanna watch it ALL

stirpicus posted: »

It means Creeper might be onto something, haha.

• Yes because there is so much possibilities in the minecraft world.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Discuss anything! Rate it! Do we need a season 2?

• i would really like season 2.... I like in episode 8 how they just all put their hearts together.

• edited April 2017

ep 8 was a lovely ending and a great end to the game thanks for every one that made it possible

• Honestly, I didn't like the ending.

I didn't like episode 8 at all. The final battle was kind of lame and the ending was just boring. I expected them to return home and the world would've changed dramatically or something. It was just a generic, happy ending.

Pcoolpayton posted: »

ep 8 was a lovely ending and a great end to the game thanks for every one that made it possible

• edited May 2017

Is episode 9? Or another season gonna happen or release? Im still bump about the ending it was like Thas it?! Oh please give me some news or any info.

Email it to me

Oh please. Please!

• It does, I wonder what happens if you don't say anything or say huh?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I wonder if your choice in episode 1 affects that ending.

• I guess you diden´t understand the ending then. Not trying to sound like an smartass or insult you but you must read between the lines. It´s not fun when someone tells it straight out so you must figure it out. Tho what did you pick at the end? Did you fallow Ivor or let him go?

Acheive250 posted: »

Honestly, I didn't like the ending. I didn't like episode 8 at all. The final battle was kind of lame and the ending was just boring. I e

• edited May 2017

I watched my sister play the last episode, she let Ivor go.

I guess you diden´t understand the ending

Soo they didn't ALL safely get back to their world and display the pieces from their adventures in their temple?

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded aggressive, it wasn't meant to be.

I guess you diden´t understand the ending then. Not trying to sound like an smartass or insult you but you must read between the lines. It´s

• Spambots are gonna flood your inbox...
    It's not really sensible to post your email address (or any other personal information, for that matter) publicly...

BRRREEEZZY posted: »

Is episode 9? Or another season gonna happen or release? Im still bump about the ending it was like Thas it?! Oh please give me some news or any info. Email it to me Oh please. Please!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.