Tales From The Borderlands miscellaneous subjects thread

13»

Comments

• edited December 2016

Kind of annoying that when i recently replayed the game i wasn't able to select Zer0 for my team even though i said that i was a vault hunter in episode 3.

• Have any of you tried to replicate Sasha's egg sandwich?

Desperately trying to come up with things to talk about here.
  • Why do the Quick Change machines even charge money in the first place?

Across all Borderlands games, none of the Quick Change machines require you to pay one damn cent.

Or maybe it's only free for Vault Hunters or something.

• Well, if Batman can have a Bat-Credit Card.... :relaxed:

enter image description here

LawmanZero posted: »

Why do the Quick Change machines even charge money in the first place? Across all Borderlands games, none of the Quick Change machines require you to pay one damn cent. Or maybe it's only free for Vault Hunters or something.

• I put an egg on toast, but I haven't actually made a sandwich out of it. It tastes pretty good, though.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Have any of you tried to replicate Sasha's egg sandwich? Desperately trying to come up with things to talk about here.

• But how to fix the green? That seems tricky to get right.

I put an egg on toast, but I haven't actually made a sandwich out of it. It tastes pretty good, though.

• A bat credit card? They give him a bat credit card? They had the BALLS to give one of the greatest super heroes of all time, a BAT CREDIT CARD?! NO! NOOO! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

AChicken posted: »

Well, if Batman can have a Bat-Credit Card....

• Well, he is Bruce Wayne after all.

A bat credit card? They give him a bat credit card? They had the BALLS to give one of the greatest super heroes of all time, a BAT CREDIT CARD?! NO! NOOO! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

• After playing TFTB, does anyone else feel bad shooting loaders in Borderlands 2?

• We are number one

• Kind of disappointed that you dont get to buy JUST a new hat if you get your hat destroyed by the turrets, I really like Fionas normal outfit, but to get a new hat I had to buy another colored outfit, although Fiona without a hat is pretty as well, I like her attachment to her hat as a character trait

• Best mission in Horizon Zero Dawn
    enter image description here

• I hope TFBL characters are playable in BL3. At least as DLC down the road. I'd like you see Bossanova as a DLC boss.

• I wonder if Gearbox will show Borderlands 3 at E3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.