Theories?

So, what do y'all think will happen in Season Two of TTGOT? I think, since I killed Ludd, Torrhen will become Lord of House Whitehill, and the Forresters will rise again like the Starks did to the Boltons.

Comments

• Man, I have no clue. The only thing I think will happen is that Torrhen Whitehill will be a major character, I'm clueless about the rest.

• I think it is rather impressive that Season 1 leaves almost no clue on what is going to happen next.

What do you think if Telltale suddenly decides to have Torrhen killed off, leaving only Ludd or Gryff as the only lord of House Whitehill?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man, I have no clue. The only thing I think will happen is that Torrhen Whitehill will be a major character, I'm clueless about the rest.

• What about Ebbert Whitehill?

I think it is rather impressive that Season 1 leaves almost no clue on what is going to happen next. What do you think if Telltale suddenly decides to have Torrhen killed off, leaving only Ludd or Gryff as the only lord of House Whitehill?

• Ebbert's training to be a maester, he won't inherit Highpoint.

Menofthe214 posted: »

What about Ebbert Whitehill?

• edited September 2016

Right now I feel like it'd be a waste. But it would make Ludd/Gryff the main antagonist so I'm not sure.

I think it is rather impressive that Season 1 leaves almost no clue on what is going to happen next. What do you think if Telltale suddenly decides to have Torrhen killed off, leaving only Ludd or Gryff as the only lord of House Whitehill?

• Are we sure we can handle even more emotional devastation?

• I don't think Telltale will go that far considering they already killed off most of the Forresters. Then again if there are new characters revealed, Telltale might kill them off like they did with Arthur, Ethan, and the Beast.

Are we sure we can handle even more emotional devastation?

• edited September 2016

I have a feeling Ebbert Whitehill will be one of the good guys but I'm frightened that he might be killed off.

• Well they can still brutally murder Gared, Talia and Ashrick.

I don't think Telltale will go that far considering they already killed off most of the Forresters. Then again if there are new characters revealed, Telltale might kill them off like they did with Arthur, Ethan, and the Beast.

• Lets hope they don't kill Gared because he lost his family and his uncle which makes him the last of his kind.

Well they can still brutally murder Gared, Talia and Ashrick.

• Yeah I killed his uncle alright.

Lets hope they don't kill Gared because he lost his family and his uncle which makes him the last of his kind.

• To let Ser Royland live? Good.

Yeah I killed his uncle alright.

• If Torrehen or however his name is spelt is at the citadel then he is going to be a maester to Ludd/Gryff. I think that Gared, Ludd/Gryff, and Morgan will have to fight each other to win Ironrath. Asher/Rodrik might not live the entire season. Just some theories I have in mind.

• Who is Morgan?

If Torrehen or however his name is spelt is at the citadel then he is going to be a maester to Ludd/Gryff. I think that Gared, Ludd/Gryff, a

• I think he's referring to Morgryn from Mira's story.

Who is Morgan?

• It's Ebbert that is at the Citadel, Torrhen is serving Roose Bolton. I agree with them being a maester though.

And I have hope that Rodrik/Asher will live through season 2 since Telltale already set up them eventually taking back Ironrath

If Torrehen or however his name is spelt is at the citadel then he is going to be a maester to Ludd/Gryff. I think that Gared, Ludd/Gryff, a

• Yea sorry my iPhone autocorrected Morgryn into Morgan. Sorry for the confusion.

I think he's referring to Morgryn from Mira's story.

• Well if Rodrik/Asher do take back Ironrath do you guys think they will be able to fight and defend themselves from the WhiteHills or Morgryn? Gared could bring back the bastard twins and their North Grove army but Elsera and Josera cannot be Lords of Ironrath because Gregor can not legitimize them as his children. Maybe Talia can be Lord of Ironrath. I don't know if women can be lords I haven't see all the seasons of show.

• Now to think of it, Talia would make a good lord of Ironrath. Not that it's gonna happen though it would be cool if it did. Though Rodrik had a choice to make Talia the lord of Ironrath while he was gone (in ep 4).

Well if Rodrik/Asher do take back Ironrath do you guys think they will be able to fight and defend themselves from the WhiteHills or Morgryn

• It's not a custom of the citadel to send a maester belonging to the family he's supposed to serve.

The citadel got its own motivations.

• That would be interesting. If that were to happen, I'm curious to see how the Whitehills last with Gryff as lord lol. What is going to be really interesting is what is going to happen to the Whitehills once the Boltons are taken out of the picture (Battle of the Bastards).

• This is a random prediction but I think Torrhen will be a scary dude that we will not like tangling with. I'm thinking "Torrhen the Storm"

• Considering he works under Roose Bolton, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the Forresters a difficult time. Then again, look at what happened to Ramsay lol

This is a random prediction but I think Torrhen will be a scary dude that we will not like tangling with. I'm thinking "Torrhen the Storm"

• edited September 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the Forresters a difficult time.

I don't think he will. The Forresters had already their share of trouble.

• That doesn't mean it can't get worse.... I mean in every playthrough either his father or little brother was killed.... If Ludd is dead he inherits the lordship, and if Gryff is dead he is next in succession and will likely take Gryff's place in helping Ludd.

But something tells me he will be more fearsome and formidable than Gryff, who for the most part was a sniveling little shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the Forresters a difficult time. I don't think he will. The Forresters had already their share of trouble.

• Well yeah he is worse then Gryff no question about that. But do you really think Telltale would kill off Rodrik, Talia, or Ryon? But it is possible that new characters will be showed and possibly killed off. But if they choose to kill off a Forrester, the game might become pointless.

That doesn't mean it can't get worse.... I mean in every playthrough either his father or little brother was killed.... If Ludd is dead he i

• Well they did kill off Rodrik/Asher already. I mean the only two characters TellTale has to keep around is Talia and Ryon however I prefer if they put some effort and let Rodrik/Asher live the entire season 2.

Well yeah he is worse then Gryff no question about that. But do you really think Telltale would kill off Rodrik, Talia, or Ryon? But it is p

• If Rodrik/Asher dies all sacrifices that were made to save them would become pointless.

• We thought they wouldn't kill off Ned or Robb, but look what happened. Telltale already has a history of killing favorites, and given this is Game of Thrones, which is notorious for killing favorite charecters, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high about them being safe.

Well yeah he is worse then Gryff no question about that. But do you really think Telltale would kill off Rodrik, Talia, or Ryon? But it is p

• Yeah well only three of the starks remain. But they also killed off Gregor,Ethan,Rodrik/Asher, and Mira(determinant) so do you really think that they will kill off the remaining Forresters? There would be no point in surviving then.

• Well maybe the only ones that stay alive are Talia and Ryon because the others Rodrik,Asher, and Mira are determinant. Also it would be cool if TellTale findout how to keep Rodrik/Asher alive throughout the series I assume there will be more than 2 seasons!! Please TellTale!!!

Yeah well only three of the starks remain. But they also killed off Gregor,Ethan,Rodrik/Asher, and Mira(determinant) so do you really think that they will kill off the remaining Forresters? There would be no point in surviving then.

• I don't think there will be a 3rd Season seeing how the 1st season is set around s3 and 4 of the show. 2nd season might be around season 5 of the show.

Well maybe the only ones that stay alive are Talia and Ryon because the others Rodrik,Asher, and Mira are determinant. Also it would be cool

• Well it depends because we don't know how the show will end. Also Game of Thrones might get a season 3 seeing as they had a multi-year deal. Meaning it may have more than 2 seasons like The Walking Dead deal was a multi-year deal.

I don't think there will be a 3rd Season seeing how the 1st season is set around s3 and 4 of the show. 2nd season might be around season 5 of the show.

• Maybe Mira can be lord of Ironrath?

Well if Rodrik/Asher do take back Ironrath do you guys think they will be able to fight and defend themselves from the WhiteHills or Morgryn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.