Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Where's Sarita?

Guess she got left behind oh snap

This picture touches my heart

• edited November 2016

[removed]

sialark posted: »

Where's Sarita? Guess she got left behind oh snap

• See ya in ban-land, son.

• Shouldn't Rebecca be there since she was the baby's mother?

This picture touches my heart

• Only Kenny and Clementine are relevant¿

Forget Sarita, Rebecca, Alvin and Carver¿

Bon-Bon posted: »

Shouldn't Rebecca be there since she was the baby's mother?

• Why would Carver be in a picture like this? But I do agree Sarita, Alvin, and Rebecca should be in there.

Only Kenny and Clementine are relevant¿ Forget Sarita, Rebecca, Alvin and Carver¿

• I think the idea is characters that were closest to Clementine.

Only Kenny and Clementine are relevant¿ Forget Sarita, Rebecca, Alvin and Carver¿

• Carver could potentially be AJ's father.

Why would Carver be in a picture like this? But I do agree Sarita, Alvin, and Rebecca should be in there.

• I was gonna question Kenny being in it, but he has his beard so nevermind.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think the idea is characters that were closest to Clementine.

• edited November 2016

“I just don't like it!”

“They've had this dumb attitude, in their… dumb faces!”

“I mean, look at that guy! Look at his face!”

I think the idea is characters that were closest to Clementine.

• "What's wrong with his face?"

“I just don't like it!” “They've had this dumb attitude, in their… dumb faces!” “I mean, look at that guy! Look at his face!”

• “You can't trust a face like that!”

"What's wrong with his face?"

• Katjaa and Duck were closer to Kenny than Clementine. My point is that Kenny and Clem's loved ones that lived through part of the apocalypse with them are represented while A.J.'s mother is not.

• edited November 2016

That is a gloomy and accurate interpretation of the fan art, and it is entirely sensible now. Sincere thanks for your insight.

Edited section

I just realized that Sarita is still missing, which leads me to believe that the interpretation aforementioned, while poetic, is most likely not the intended meaning for the image—the meaning would be somebody reminiscing on how much they liked those five characters together in Season One.

Katjaa and Duck were closer to Kenny than Clementine. My point is that Kenny and Clem's loved ones that lived through part of the apocalypse with them are represented while A.J.'s mother is not.

• The thread is fixed! Thanks mods!

• edited November 2016

I just find it weird and jarring that Kenny's supposedly completely surrounded by his "family" and yet his girlfriend who just died a few days ago is no where to be found. Truly forgotten and left behind, out of even the fans' memory.

More likely the artist would've realized how awkward it would've been to have Kenny's wife's ghost on one side of him and Kenny's girlfriend's ghost on the other...

That is a gloomy and accurate interpretation of the fan art, and it is entirely sensible now. Sincere thanks for your insight. Edited s

• More likely the artist would've realized how awkward it would've been to have Kenny's wife's ghost on one side of him and Kenny's girlfriend's ghost on the other...

I don't know, I think there's potential there...
    enter image description here

sialark posted: »

I just find it weird and jarring that Kenny's supposedly completely surrounded by his "family" and yet his girlfriend who just died a few da

• More like

DabigRG posted: »

More likely the artist would've realized how awkward it would've been to have Kenny's wife's ghost on one side of him and Kenny's girlfriend's ghost on the other... I don't know, I think there's potential there...

• Thinking back on it, AJ looks nothing like Carver.

Carver could potentially be AJ's father.

• Disclaimer: I did not create this. Credit goes to the artist, whoever they may be. I just wanted to share this here.

Season 2 group

• I swear I took one look at Kenny and "Oh hai, Skyrim!" Also, I thought Jane's pistol and Bonnie's AK were one and the same..

Not sure I like the faces of Clementine, Luke, and Mike, though.

Disclaimer: I did not create this. Credit goes to the artist, whoever they may be. I just wanted to share this here.

• What does hai mean?

DabigRG posted: »

I swear I took one look at Kenny and "Oh hai, Skyrim!" Also, I thought Jane's pistol and Bonnie's AK were one and the same.. Not sure I like the faces of Clementine, Luke, and Mike, though.

• hi?

What does hai mean?

• What Raven said. Reference to The Room.

What does hai mean?

• That's so cool! It's got a fair few of my favorite S2 characters as well.

Disclaimer: I did not create this. Credit goes to the artist, whoever they may be. I just wanted to share this here.

• The only reason I think it's Clementine is because the hat. She isn't white and doesn't have THAT short hair or green eyes.

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• Now to proceed with my copy and paste job mwahahahaha!

It's finally freakin' done! And in a good time too since Job Stauffer announced news for Walking Dead New Frontier today! So today's a good of a day as any!

I really took my time with this one, did it for a number of hours in certain days as I was caught up with everything else so I'm sorry I took so long with this. lol This is my biggest drawing and took about 20 hours all together. Avatars of Clem and Javier are right below if you like to have one for your profile. Cheers!

(Also excuse for the massive images, they're all high quality.)

• There beautiful.

Now to proceed with my copy and paste job mwahahahaha! It's finally freakin' done! And in a good time too since Job Stauffer announced ne

• That's awesome! Good job.

Now to proceed with my copy and paste job mwahahahaha! It's finally freakin' done! And in a good time too since Job Stauffer announced ne

• @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, what program and/or harware do you use? I'm finally finishing up school and am looking to get a new computer. Digital art seems rather interesting. I'm nothing more than an amateur, but enjoy drawing in my spare time.

• Disclaimer: I did not create this. Credit goes to the artist, whoever they may be.

You know, not trying to nitpick or anything, but as an artist myself, I absolutely hate when people do this. If I sit for hours working on something just for to float around on the internet where someone will eventually find and say "credit to whoever did this." it's extremely rude. Not to mention, this causes a lot of artists to quit drawing. There are a lot of "whoevers" in the world. All you need to do is a quick reverse google search where you'll find the origins of it. From there you will find the owner. Simple.

If you're going to post the work, ot doesn't take too much to properly credit them. Again, this isn't me being mean to you, this is to everyone in general. As someone who has had their work get lost on the internet just so it could be credited to "whoever" it's extremely displeasing.

Here, the work was made by Concubot on deviant art. Took me 1 minute.

• Sorry. I've never heard of a "reverse google search". I put "whoever" when I can't find their real name.

Disclaimer: I did not create this. Credit goes to the artist, whoever they may be. You know, not trying to nitpick or anything, but

• edited November 2016

I use Paint Tool Sai. It's kinda like Photoshop but more emphasis on drawing. I highly recommend to use the Wacom pen and tablet for drawing as using a mouse (for me anyway) is much more difficult to be accurate with.

Also, thanks @everybody!

eRock92 posted: »

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, what program and/or harware do you use? I'm finally finishing up school and am looking to get a new computer. Digital art seems rather interesting. I'm nothing more than an amateur, but enjoy drawing in my spare time.

• ^_^ this is really cool. Nice to see it in its final form.

• edited November 2016

Pic 1
    A little drawing I did of Clementine for a buddy icon. The lines could use some work but I already spent too much time on this.

Pic 2
    And a Christmas variant :D

Constructive criticism always helps!

(Sorry for the large size, didn't notice how big they were until I posted them)

• this is sooo sad ;-; enter image description here

• Is it bad that I laughed?

• Alright time for a "Hit me in the feels" fan art:

• So this is a drawing I was making in Paint Tool SAI but unfortunately the program crashed and it deleted my progress...thank god I made a screenshot xD
    Rip drawing of Clem <3

• Whhhhy, why didn't you save? Isn't there anything you can do? Maybe work off that screencap that you do have and recreate it? T.T because you should. It looks pretty!

FetchWalker posted: »

So this is a drawing I was making in Paint Tool SAI but unfortunately the program crashed and it deleted my progress...thank god I made a screenshot xD Rip drawing of Clem

Sign in to comment in this discussion.