Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• How do you make the tears?

Jayroen posted: »

As requested by @BroKenny Full res version ere!

• edited June 2017

Trying to upload an image here, but I'm stuck. Please help

• Just copy the picture's address and paste it into the Image box.

• edited June 2017

You mean like this?

but the image isnt showing.

DabigRG posted: »

Just copy the picture's address and paste it into the Image box.

• That's because you put it over words. It has to be independent of them, like a line above/below or something to that effect.

but the image isnt showing.

• im completely lost now. I tried Planing in the link, but the image wont show up, just the link

That's because you put it over words. It has to be independent of them, like a line above/below or something to that effect.

• Just used the pencil and erasing tool to draw them, then lowered the alpha a little untill it looked good.

How do you make the tears?

• Just post da link then and I'll see what I can do.

im completely lost now. I tried Planing in the link, but the image wont show up, just the link

• enter link description here

The thing is I don't know how to post images on this forum.

Just post da link then and I'll see what I can do.

• Copy the link to your fanart

![![enter image description here](http://img10.deviantart.net/359c/i/2017/153/2/4/walking_in_the_sunset__gabentine__by_palmetto720-dbbb99w.jpg)]

Click on "Image"
    enter image description here

Paste the link in here

Click "Okay" and then "Post comment" aaand you are done.

• edited June 2017

Oh, like this? This makes it much easier.

Cool, it works now. Thanks, FetchWalker and DabigRQ
    This is my first work in XNALara using Telltale models. Previously i used models from other games.

Onboard the Gabe/Clementine ship, even though it took a hit with Gabe's determinant status.

I need to work on the glare, thats for sure.

FetchWalker posted: »

Copy the link to your fanart Click on "Image" Paste the link in here Click "Okay" and then "Post comment" aaand you are done.

• Good job!

And it's DabigRG!

Cool, it works now. Thanks, FetchWalker and DabigRQ This is my first work in XNALara using Telltale models. Previously i used models from o

• I see it below.

enter link description here The thing is I don't know how to post images on this forum.

• For any type of picture that you want to post, right click the picture, and select "Copy Image Address", (or just "Copy" in IE), and paste that into the window that pops up when you click the image tab when constructing your post.

The image link you tried to post was: http://palmetto720.deviantart.com/art/Walking-in-the-Sunset-Gabentine-684128948

Right clicking on that picture and selecting copy/copy image address give you this link: http://img10.deviantart.net/359c/i/2017/153/2/4/walking_in_the_sunset__gabentine__by_palmetto720-dbbb99w.jpg

Which when put in the image tab, renders the picture.

Like this, see?

Also of course, it'd have to be a Gabentine image wouldn't it....

That's because you put it over words. It has to be independent of them, like a line above/below or something to that effect.

• There's my portrait of Javi! Took me about 4 and a half hours to finish. Not sure if I'm happy with how it turned out but there he is. I'm also going to include my fanart of Negan (took 6 hours) and Walter White from Breaking Bad (took 5 and a half hours). I use a 6H pencil for sketching, a 2B and 6B for shading. Hope you guys like 'em!
    Javi1
    Javi2
    Negan
    Walt
    Sorry for the crappy quality and my shadow going over the paper. I was kinda in a hurry while I was taking these.
    I hope Dont_Look_Back likes these because I'm a huge fan of her work. No one can compete with her.

• I also want to point out that these look a LOT better irl. I just don't have great camera.

There's my portrait of Javi! Took me about 4 and a half hours to finish. Not sure if I'm happy with how it turned out but there he is. I'm a

• Love it! I'm always pleased to see some Javier fanart. He looks a bit older too.

There's my portrait of Javi! Took me about 4 and a half hours to finish. Not sure if I'm happy with how it turned out but there he is. I'm a

• Man, that's so cool!

Clem's hair though...Javi. You only had. ONE. JOB!

Cool, it works now. Thanks, FetchWalker and DabigRQ This is my first work in XNALara using Telltale models. Previously i used models from o

• Thank you so much! <3
    It's probably the beard. I just wanted to make him look a bit more badass.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Love it! I'm always pleased to see some Javier fanart. He looks a bit older too.

• WIP.

(used it as my avatar since I love it so much)

• Your renders always got some p.cool lighting on em

what render program do you use?

WIP. (used it as my avatar since I love it so much)

• edited February 2018

delete th

• I use Sketchfab, which is technically not a program but a website.

Your renders always got some p.cool lighting on em what render program do you use?

• he's shorter than I thought.

also good reference. I can never find shots of his feet

delete th

• Man, you made Javier look more badass than I could. Awesome work.

• Someone's gonna get Lucilled XD

delete th

• edited June 2017

• edited June 2017

Your Sketchfab renderings seem different from how they appear in game. Like, they seem more detailed/life-like/something. I can't put my finger on it. Can you tell me?

• Batter up, fuckface!

delete th

• Wow... Thank you so, so much! That really means a lot to me...

Man, you made Javier look more badass than I could. Awesome work.

• PBR

Sketchfab got that good shit

eRock92 posted: »

Your Sketchfab renderings seem different from how they appear in game. Like, they seem more detailed/life-like/something. I can't put my finger on it. Can you tell me?

• edited June 2017

Hello there, i created an artwork, hope you all like it.

• I hope AJ grows into Kenny's hat ;~;

FetchWalker posted: »

Clem is finally reunited with AJ ❤

• Not fan art as such but this was a pretty cool screenshot

• You should really remove the xps watermark mate.

For any type of picture that you want to post, right click the picture, and select "Copy Image Address", (or just "Copy" in IE), and paste t

• Oh dear, think I might have started some kind of model render art trend here.

• You might want to reply to the original poster of this image, Eternal Shadow (not sure if he'll see your reply to me). My post was just trying to show him how to make images visible in his post!

You should really remove the xps watermark mate.

• hey i did it before it was cool can i get a cookie

Oh dear, think I might have started some kind of model render art trend here.

• Can I have one too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hey i did it before it was cool can i get a cookie

• Can I have one too?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.