Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited August 2013
    797750283.gif?1375874859
  • edited August 2013
    tumblr_lzhy56Kld51qemz6qo1_500.gif
  • edited August 2013
    guys this is a fan art thread, the obvious awesomeness of breaking bad is obvious, so you know, post fan art of the walking dead game, not gifs of breaking bad
  • edited August 2013
    ok :(
  • edited August 2013
    tumblr_mhglx32lj81rmhqpio1_500.gif

WALKING DEAD GIFS IT IS.
  • edited August 2013
    God, I have never seen Ben look like that.
  • edited August 2013
    He always looks like that.
  • edited August 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_a7M-cyyMXuPb3I8qcO99DUfggmgYiFZxMB3U32zuWg5tTWOn
    tumblr_mf9jcjGoge1rqh4g8o1_500.gif
  • edited August 2013
    Good old Ben, he never had a clue about anything, it would have helped him a lot if he could have just found a 'How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse for Dummy's' book.
  • edited August 2013
    ibtLbEuMO7uBZi.gif
  • edited August 2013
    Good old Lee being funny, so going to miss that guy.
  • edited August 2013
    rLi7I8y.jpg
    While looking through the google page, I saw this and realized, holy shit, Omid is hideous here.

Anyways, sorry, Stalkinghead, I saw this picture while scrolling through the page and I love total recall
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREYeDEEUSD9izpD1e5KHLeAZPCgD74Bjuvs3tIqXUKhljcyzte
  • edited August 2013
    I have to wonder why they put in Molly instead of Clementine or Carley or even Lilly in the skin pack, but now we have Kenny in Minecraft, good enough for me.
  • edited August 2013
    tumblr_mnfq0mNsod1qct5zno1_250.gif
    The more I look at it, the less consistent Lee's character looks. He does develop, and he does see a lot of messed up shit, but where did his sense of humor go? The last time he says anything amusing was "Oh, so he gets to swear?"
  • edited August 2013
    Harpadarpa wrote: »
    tumblr_mnfq0mNsod1qct5zno1_250.gif
    The more I look at it, the less consistent Lee's character looks. He does develop, and he does see a lot of messed up shit, but where did his sense of humor go? The last time he says anything amusing was "Oh, so he gets to swear?"

Guess they didn't want to break tension in episode 5, comedy always has to have good timing. Omid is an exception.

Also I wouldn't blame him for not cracking a joke or two, he is bitten :P and his clemmy-cloo is missing.
  • edited August 2013
    But what about episode 4?
  • edited August 2013
    I think he was just focusing on what was important, Omid was being funny enough anyway, and for the record the way he talked to Ben in episode 5 about how getting bit is NOT a death sentience as pretty funny.
  • edited August 2013
    I don't remember that part.
  • edited August 2013
    If you bring Ben with you in episode 5 and talk to him on the roof, he asks how what it feels like to get bit, and he responds with it is totally not a death sentience, Ben replies back really in a surprised voice, before just telling him that it is a slow painful way to die, which disappoints Ben.
  • edited August 2013
    I thought the "You got this, you got this motherf*cker" line was comedic too.
  • edited August 2013
    Oh yeah, that part. I didn't really find that funny, I saw that as Lee trying to lift the kid's hopes, and then just giving up on it.

Alright, this is the last that I got.
    The_Walking_Dead_Monopoly_%283%29.png

I love how they were so desperate to give Clementine a last name that they named her Marsh. I also love how you buy people. Slavery, hooray...
  • edited August 2013
    That is amazing, funny they put that for Clementine, I can not believe they have Clem, Andy Saint John, Lilly, Kenny, the pharmacy, and I love how Lee is the second most expensive buy.
  • edited August 2013
    There is actually a monopoly limited edition set coming out for the walking dead comics. (I'd rather play a telltale board though.)
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah, same, although it'll probably have more TV stuff than game stuff.
  • edited August 2013
    I know, the fact they have Kenny Clem and Lee is good enough, I love how he costs more then anyone else other then Rick, and yes a Telltale board would be amazing, you land of Savannah, buy Crawford or not, I can see that working well.
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah, and instead of money you use ammo food and supplies.
  • edited August 2013
    Ammo instead on money works, can I buy this version, as I remember there being another version.
  • edited August 2013
    Doubt it.
  • edited August 2013
    Well that sucks, I would so use that everytime I play Monopoly.
  • edited August 2013
    Anyone else have any fan art? Or should I go back to BB gifs?
  • edited August 2013
    Maybe, why not.
  • edited August 2013
    tumblr_llgamqQLBD1qcjzcm.gif
    yay!
    tumblr_m8v8coLbny1r7glvxo1_500.gif
  • edited August 2013
    Teamwork icon14.gif
    clementine_and_ellie_by_pidoodle-d6fmabf.png
  • edited August 2013
    Oh hey, walking dead... Damn it.

Good art though, who's the lady on the bottom?
  • edited August 2013
    Carley more then likely.
  • edited August 2013
    bd10p.gif
    is the artwork gone?
  • edited August 2013
    Carley more then likely.

Wrong. That's Ellie.
  • edited August 2013
    Wow, I could not tell due to the background, you are right, my bad.
  • edited August 2013
    I've seen one with Joel Booker Lee Clementine Elizabeth and Ellie are having fun together. Forgot where I saw it though, I'll go look.
  • edited August 2013
    I remember that one, it is around here somewhere, I like it quite a bit for obvious reasons.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.