Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Wow. Absolutely Beautiful.

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART deviantART

• edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014

Wow... the one with Clementine as an adult was... I have literally no words to describe it's awesomeness

Tumblr deviantART

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

i dont really wanna say this, but adult clem looks kinda hot. the deviantART one

Tumblr deviantART

• Why does this whole thread not have more appreciation? Everything on here is amazing!

• @TAnthonyC ... I feel the same way...

Oh god I don't know anymore ... :(

TAnthonyC posted: »

i dont really wanna say this, but adult clem looks kinda hot. the deviantART one

• I know right. Its like 1/10 of the forum members see it.

Why does this whole thread not have more appreciation? Everything on here is amazing!

• edited March 2014

@CoolStoryBro I think it's because it doesn't show up that much on the main community page so a lot of people don't see it, since it gets updated a few times and then other members are making more threads where people comment on them so this one gets pushed back. It's a shame really because a lot of people here have made some really cool stuff, I wish I could like things more than once but hey what can you do.

Why does this whole thread not have more appreciation? Everything on here is amazing!

• Some of the pictures on here make me deeply saddened I'm not artistically inclined. I would give most anything to be able to draw the detailed sketches that strike hearted emotions even at a simple glance!

• It's never too late to start.

Alt text

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Some of the pictures on here make me deeply saddened I'm not artistically inclined. I would give most anything to be able to draw the detailed sketches that strike hearted emotions even at a simple glance!

• I have 2 words for that grown up Clem with Hilda picture.

Holy. Shit.

• No natural talent :p

Always enjoyed drawing little cartoons as a child, but I was never good. Especially when it comes to the little details that I view so important in good art. I always get so stuck on little flaws (like a line not being perfectly parallel or a circle nit being perfect) that I end up throwing the entire piece in the trash. In 10 or so years I have only had one picture make it to my designated 'art wall'.

JonGon posted: »

It's never too late to start.

• Hard Work can sometimes surpass talent, and perfection is unrealistic in this world, everything has "beautiful flaws"

No natural talent Always enjoyed drawing little cartoons as a child, but I was never good. Especially when it comes to the little detail

• edited March 2014

Kenny split picture mustache|beard is amazing.

• I'll keep that in mind. Perhaps I'll try a bit harder next time and force myself to deal with the mistakes (err what I view as mistakes)

Thanks again :)

Hard Work can sometimes surpass talent, and perfection is unrealistic in this world, everything has "beautiful flaws"

• I can recommend " Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" its not a school teacher b.s book, it actually dives into the brains process of the left hemisphere( technical side) being an asshole and blocking our right hemisphere ( creative side) from expressing ourselves. It's a great read and a great teacher.

I'll keep that in mind. Perhaps I'll try a bit harder next time and force myself to deal with the mistakes (err what I view as mistakes) Thanks again

• I'm looking into getting it now! Sounds very interesting, if only to learn a bit more about the functionality of the brain :p

My left hemisphere is a dick >:/

I can recommend " Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" its not a school teacher b.s book, it actually dives into the brains process of th

• Btw I think I can safely assume you're an artist. Do you have a deviantart?

I can recommend " Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" its not a school teacher b.s book, it actually dives into the brains process of th

• @ClementineCultist They grow up so fast! :'(

@TAnthonyC ... I feel the same way... Oh god I don't know anymore ...

• Yea its JonGon, same as my username ;)

Btw I think I can safely assume you're an artist. Do you have a deviantart?

• Mind shooting me a link? Much easier that way since I'm using my phone atm :)

Yea its JonGon, same as my username

• edited March 2014

@TAnthonyC Indeed...

• edited March 2014

Mind shooting me a link? Much easier that way since I'm using my phone atm

• edited March 2014

Is it me or is DA down? anyway... see ya tomorrow!

http://jongon.deviantart.com/

• That gow artwork...... There are no words to appropriately display how awesome it is...

http://jongon.deviantart.com/

• Your art is truly amazing JonGon. Really talented. And that GOW 3 art.... Something between Epic and Legendary.

• edited March 2014

Made this sketch myself, what if Omid and Eddie were to hang out?

Alt text

Note: Both of them are roadkill drivers in case you didn't know ;D

• Awesome man! Love the Clem and Lee bobble heads haha.

Gengar posted: »

Made this sketch myself, what if Omid and Eddie were to hang out? Note: Both of them are roadkill drivers in case you didn't know ;D

• Thanks guys :)

Your art is truly amazing JonGon. Really talented. And that GOW 3 art.... Something between Epic and Legendary.

• Thanks man, appreciate it ;D

Awesome man! Love the Clem and Lee bobble heads haha.

• edited March 2014

Did anyone notice the Power Beer? Deer god even the small things are hilarious.

• edited March 2014

edit: repost

Awesome man! Love the Clem and Lee bobble heads haha.

• HOLY SHIT! O_O

I feel like a nobody compared to this artist.

deviantART

Sign in to comment in this discussion.