Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• @ItsGabee haha yeah it was, buts its worth. Its actually a pretty good tablet which im happy with :)

ItsGabee posted: »

@Mokonage I've heard that Wacom Tablets are expensive.

• She's so pretty....

Klocek posted: »

Beautiful girl and best cosplayer.

• She sure is...

She's so pretty....

• Back off she's mine!

She's so pretty....

• Not if I get to her first! >: /

JonGon posted: »

Back off she's mine!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2014

Her Sarah is also really good

Alt text

Here is a link to her Tumblr http://smartaveragebears.tumblr.com/ she has also done Nick and Luke.

Alt text

Alt text

Klocek posted: »

Beautiful girl and best cosplayer.

• She's so amazing at the makeup!

OzzyUK posted: »

Her Sarah is also really good Here is a link to her Tumblr http://smartaveragebears.tumblr.com/ she has also done Nick and Luke.

• That's some sparkly hair, Stephanie...

What's her secret??

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr deviantART

• @ClementineCultist, she's a vampire.

That's some sparkly hair, Stephanie... What's her secret??

• For you artists out there, I have a question: I can draw what I see perfectly fine. As soon as I forget what I'm drawing and just put on paper what I see in the negative space/edges/angles...

But how exactly do you go about drawing from your imagination? As soon as I try that, my mind can't help but catch on to certain keywords like "nose" and "lips," and then proportions go out of wack like they usually do with me.

• Try laying down some basic shapes first to figure out the overall idea. Getting those shapes in proportion is much easier because nothing is detailed so you won't worry about erasing something you like. Making the foundation of a drawing look right before you add details is the most important part, details are just the icing on the cake.

And most importantly! Many artist use references to draw things they have no clue about. The key to a good drawing is good understanding. How do you expect to draw something your brain doesn't have information for? The more you study your subject matter the better your drawing will be... but don't be afraid to add your own style, in the end, all that matters is that you're happy with the end result.

Toxic Emu posted: »

For you artists out there, I have a question: I can draw what I see perfectly fine. As soon as I forget what I'm drawing and just put on p

• edited April 2014

Thanks to the ZhouJiaSheng for this fascinating art. http://zhoujiasheng.deviantart.com/

This is a fan art of an alternative scenario in the game. (The concept) Where Lee and Clementine are able to come across a rebuilding metropolis, a possible glimmer of hope to survive.

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Just thought I'd bump this thread with some old sketches I did in my sketch book. :3

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Alt text

That is epic demand post this over on your comic thread this is so badass

Just thought I'd bump this thread with some old sketches I did in my sketch book.

• thanks. But I'm trying to keep my comic and TWD separate.

Markd4547 posted: »

That is epic demand post this over on your comic thread this is so badass

• Maybe this happening in the end of Ep3 (Clem give her hat to Luke), that's way Clem don't have her hat in episode 4 slide.

Clem give her hat to Luke, is very cool job!

VK

• Maybe she has been reunited with Luke but they have to say goodbye again. Clementine will be so sad that she gives her hat to Luke as a reminder of her. Eventually she might find the hat abandoned somewhere, indicating Luke's sad demise...

Damn, that's actually a pretty good scenario! : O

Maybe this happening in the end of Ep3 (Clem give her hat to Luke), that's way Clem don't have her hat in episode 4 slide. Clem give her hat to Luke, is very cool job!

• @helloworld123 So Roman was the true hero of 400 Days??? :0

• Excuse me gentleman, but how does one post images here?

• Copy the image URL and paste it in the fourth icon(the picture looking one) on top of your post.

TheMPerson posted: »

Excuse me gentleman, but how does one post images here?

• edited April 2014

So...I cant upload images ( like from my desktop) unless they are from the internet...

I got some good sketches :/

Copy the image URL and paste it in the fourth icon(the picture looking one) on top of your post.

• You have to upload them to a site first. Like DeviantArt, photobucket, etc...

TheMPerson posted: »

So...I cant upload images ( like from my desktop) unless they are from the internet... I got some good sketches

• Ok thanks.

You have to upload them to a site first. Like DeviantArt, photobucket, etc...

• That_1_Guy: This very good idea!

I can give extra power to this theory: Clem give her hat to Luke, but come very much walkers, and they got seperated. Varver still alive, and he kidnapping Clem, because she is so important to Luke and Kenny.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Maybe she has been reunited with Luke but they have to say goodbye again. Clementine will be so sad that she gives her hat to Luke as a remi

• Made this:

Alt text

I also made others, such as Luke, Kenny and Carver.

• Dayum! I would watch that movie!

JakeSt123 posted: »

Made this: I also made others, such as Luke, Kenny and Carver.

• @Clayton_Boylan.

I just did, you should buy some tickets, bro. :)

Dayum! I would watch that movie!

• Hmm, Stephanie and Eddie... :P Yeah, I don't see the relationship between them lasting long. Sorry Eddie.

deviantART

• @JakeSt123 Post the others, too! :D

Made this: I also made others, such as Luke, Kenny and Carver.

• Scenes that will never happen in telltales the walking dead.....

deviantART

• I love the picture of luke wearing clems hat.

VK

• edited April 2014

Fooled around with some screenshots and threw this together.

Alt text

Two alternates that I personally don't like too much. But they exist so I might as well post them.

Season 1 Clem's hair is the worst to select. Made me want to tear my hair out.

Alt text

Alt text

Edit: Also made a GIF to go along with these, if anyone wants it.

Alt text

• One of these versions is gonna be my laptop's background. :3

dfh15 posted: »

Fooled around with some screenshots and threw this together. Two alternates that I personally don't like too much. But they exist so

• Hey @o0HeaDShoT0o your profile picture is sooo cool. Can you give me the link of this picture? Please?

Hmm, Stephanie and Eddie... :P Yeah, I don't see the relationship between them lasting long. Sorry Eddie.

• Alt text

By Cositos on Tumblr.

• Well, here's three more movie posters. I'll only post a couple at a time so I don't take up whole pages at once:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I'm loving Carver's the most out of the three. It has a great atmosphere.

Well, here's three more movie posters. I'll only post a couple at a time so I don't take up whole pages at once:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.