Unofficial Story Generator Questions Thread

2»

Comments

• Did anyone else choose Luke over Kenny/Jane for who helped Clementine the most? I know for damn sure, I did

• edited December 2016

My appealing to other's humanity doesn't mean that I'm an empathetic person myself. It's just a tactic. Though in my case, I use it almost equally to negotiating. Yeah, more often than not, such a tactic would work on me. There will be conflictions to this rule, evident by my Arvo decision, because I'm a person, which means I will contradict myself 98% of the time.

My reasoning for not saving the baby was solely based on panic. We were holding an enemy faction at gunpoint, and they were returning the favor. My worst fear was to escalate the situation by firing. It was quickly becoming a life or death situation, and I was still holding onto a small morsel of hope that no casualties would have to result. I wanted to try to make it clear amid the chaos that I or whoever else shot was not instigating fire on Arvo's group, despite how skewed that line of reasoning is. (I was thinking that the successive dialogue would draw attention to the infant and Rebecca, and divert it from the weapons, however so slightly. Gunshots in a draw...Not a good combo) We were held at gunpoint, Rebecca was dead and cradling AJ, and I could not take action. I was too panicky, and I needed someone else to make the call for me. I didn't want to shoot, causing an all out gun war to ensue. If we all die, well...No hope for the baby then.

I always try to insert myself in the situation, hence the panicking. I'm aware of how choices are typically handled, but that's nowhere near as engaging as immersing yourself fully within the scene. In short, I'm an idiot who misunderstood what you were asking. Sorry about that. I also apologize for how stupid my reasoning can be.

An interesting discrepancy that I find within your answers is that you would alert other group members instead of instinctively saving the b

• What was your Luke choice afterwards?

HarjKS posted: »

Did anyone else choose Luke over Kenny/Jane for who helped Clementine the most? I know for damn sure, I did

• Please, don't apologize; you didn't do a anything wrong! :p

You are not an idiot nor you misunderstood what I was asking! I was prompting you to reflect on what the difference was between shooting Rebecca to save the baby and using his presence to get hostile to sympathize. Your sorted it out nicely!

Kenny726 posted: »

My appealing to other's humanity doesn't mean that I'm an empathetic person myself. It's just a tactic. Though in my case, I use it almost e

• To be honest, I was expecting to conclude on the sentence, "in Season 2, Clementine stayed level-headed and compassionate in a world of chaos and cruelty." The first sentence of "Lost Child" sounds rather naive to me, but, since one arrives to it through my choices, I suppose it's accurate.

Davissons posted: »

...Actually, I have screenshots of all 42 points as I sat down bored one night and posted all of their summaries and titles on my thread. Don't judge me.

• I am intrigued as well! Have you checked out the thread of @Davissons already? It is interesting stuff!

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

You're very welcome! I think the story generator is very cool, and I am very intrigued by all of these different clusters.

• Anyone cares to explain me what those choices would mean?, and what decisions in S2 affect them?
    enter image description here

I simply don't understand it, resources are more important of course, without food you die, unless you eat the people you are with.

• edited December 2016

Yes, I have. I really appreciate the time and effort @Davissons put into making that thread. :) It is so neat.

I wonder how these different clusters will impact the game in the rest of the episodes.

I am intrigued as well! Have you checked out the thread of @Davissons already? It is interesting stuff!

1. Lesson: Justice
    2. Fate: Shot Lee
    3. Companionship: Kenny
    4. Kenny: Family
    5. Direction: Wellington
    6. Wellington: Leave with Kenny
    7. Resources vs People: People
    8. Rebecca: Shot her
    9. Conflict: Appeal to humanity
    10. Water: Shared the water
    11. Theft: Refused to steal
    12. Groups: Friends can be helpful
  • This question is not taken from an in-game decision! It is trying to nail down what the person taking the questionnaire believes.

If resources are more important, you go ahead and choose resources!

Anyone cares to explain me what those choices would mean?, and what decisions in S2 affect them? I simply don't understand it, resources are more important of course, without food you die, unless you eat the people you are with.

• One of the questions, Rebecca, aims at figuring out whether Clementine would make sudden moves that could be perceived as aggressive to save the baby's life. What you answered could determine how Clem acts after she reunites with Alvin Junior inside Richmond!

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Yes, I have. I really appreciate the time and effort @Davissons put into making that thread. It is so neat. I wonder how these different clusters will impact the game in the rest of the episodes.

• Any theories on why they included the "give water" or "take water" one?

Maybe that guy will return and reveal Christa's fate?

• After Lee's death, Clem found more survivors. People who helped her, such as Kenny, Luke, Jane.

No Christa, rly? 16 months timeskip intensifies

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Am I the only one that really likes some of the descriptions/flavor text in the story generator?

Walkers don't have mercy, but people still should.

Family isn't always blood. But it's the reason you keep going.

Things can be replaced. People can't.

I honestly think some of those are rather poignant.

• Agreed. Friggin A agreed.

Deltino posted: »

Am I the only one that really likes some of the descriptions/flavor text in the story generator? Walkers don't have mercy, but people

• Does this thread include every picture and choice list possible?

• All that have been discovered thus far!

DabigRG posted: »

Does this thread include every picture and choice list possible?

• Okay, good to know. Might actually read through the entire thing sometime.

All that have been discovered thus far!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.