TMIMCACT!!! (The Monkey Island Movie Concept Art Compilation Thread)

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Sorry everyone but he does my absolute favorite Elaines EVER!
  • edited November 2009
    My absolute favourite Elaine ever is this one:

Attachment not found.

I'm just madly in love with this woman. :p
  • edited November 2009
    I think my favourite character design for Elaine is her TOMI one.

That's a nice picture of her, lu_ming! Who's the artist?
  • edited November 2009
    I don't remember, actually. I downloaded it some time ago from the SCUMM bar fan art section. I've a lot of works of this artist on my PC but I'll be sunken if I can remember his name. And what's more, I apparently can't enter the SCUMM bar for some reason right now. If you want, go take a look yourself. You'll recognize his works from his signature: that kind of double L sign in the bottom left corner of the picture. In fact, I think his name begins with L. That's all I can do, I'm sorry. :(
  • edited November 2009
    Scrawffler wrote: »

That's a nice picture of her, lu_ming! Who's the artist?

Jayel/Dan Lee
  • edited November 2009

Holy... that's an absolutely astonishing Elaine.

I think the following New Year midnight I'll wish her to become a real person.
  • edited November 2009
    Monkey%2BIsland%2BTribute.jpg
  • edited November 2009
    Holy snaps in a bucket. I think the only thing that majorly bugs me is how remarkably close that ship is to land, but man. Wow.
  • edited November 2009
    damaper wrote: »
    Jayel/Dan Lee

Exactly. Thank you.

Here's another pic of Elaine by the same artist.

Attachment not found.
  • edited November 2009
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    Holy snaps in a bucket. I think the only thing that majorly bugs me is how remarkably close that ship is to land, but man. Wow.

French-made ship. Not a very deep keel. :D
  • edited November 2009
    OCKi wrote: »
    really big image

desktop!
  • edited November 2009
    zammap wrote: »
    desktop!

"

(ditto mark)
  • edited November 2009
    BEAUTIFUL! ALL of her! More love to Elaine!
  • edited November 2009
    Giant Tope wrote: »

I'm also a little bothered about how tiny Guybrush looks in comparison to LeChuck and the other zombie pirate. Heck, he looks about the same size as the monkey! But there's no question the artwork is incredible!

Oh ... and we seem to be getting off-topic. There's another thread all about our favorite MI fan art.
  • edited December 2009
    Farlander wrote: »
    I wish Guybrush in CMI looked like THAT one. I really, I really do not like his CoMI design, to be honest.

i totally agree you, i never liked the lanky look of guybrush, he sort of looked off, my favourite Guybrush design is from Monkey Island 2 with the beard and blue coat, im warming up to the tales version aswell
Sign in to comment in this discussion.