Who thinks Bigby Wolf is badass?

I this k Bigby Wolf is badass

Comments

• I think so too.

• Bigby Wolf is the best Telltale protagonist ever.

Huff and Puff

• Bigby: Thank you.

armis37 posted: »

Bigby Wolf is the best Telltale protagonist ever. Huff and Puff

• Did you even need to ask? FUCK YEAH!

• edited September 2017

I think that so.

• The greatest Badass and the best Main character in all of Telltale games.

• Bigby was easily my favorite Telltale protagonist to play. It's too bad that the Telltale game I was most interested in multiple seasons for only ended up with one.

• Here's a harder question: who DOESN'T think Bigby Wolf is badass?

• I think he's a little punk ass bitch!

Kidding. Ofc Bigby is badass :D

• Bigby Wolf is the kind of 'anti-hero' that I can really get behind. He's gone from being a villain to being thrust into a position of authority and he has to learn to deal with that every day...

You can tell that it would be so easy for him to just exert his power and violence over everyone and do things that way, but you can also tell that he is really trying to be good at his job and change peoples view of him.

Don't get me wrong, he has resorted to doing things his way several times, but usually as a last resort, and rarely in front of anyone else...

Bigby is a great character. Had lots of fun playing as him and even more fun reading about him and his romance with Snow in the Fables comics!

• Telltale's best protagonist by far

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I've never thought that a guy who can huff-puff is managed to be a badass. Bigby did it,though.

• So after u played this game u are asking people that question.....okay I don't think it's obvious enough in the game ^_-

• nah he is a weeny.

• Who knows if season 2 will be on 360?

• LIES

nah he is a weeny.

• I love Bigby! So much that one of my dogs is named after him :D

• I loved The Wolf Among Us for several different reasons but one main reason is that I felt like I could really express my personality with Bigby. All telltale games you're some what limited to your recklessness but in TWAU, you're able to express yourself and make some crazy badass decisions that I loved, and you're get away with it too because you're the Bigby!!

• a lot of ppl would agree with u on that

Snazzareth posted: »

I loved The Wolf Among Us for several different reasons but one main reason is that I felt like I could really express my personality with B

• I love Bigby.

• I think what I like most about Bigby - badass stuff aside - is that you can play him as the full-on or reluctant monster. For example, the small stuff, like breaking all of Georgie's stuff, that is perfect Bigby. Or even the Bigby that like's "Sorry, can't mercy kill you Georgie, I'm not killing anyone else", and he's like "fuck you man!".

• Yeah... what this Mundy said.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Bigby Wolf is the kind of 'anti-hero' that I can really get behind. He's gone from being a villain to being thrust into a position of author

• Eu adoraria visitar, meu Mundy amigo. ;)

• he is the best in the comic too :)

• I havent read the comic sadly

Mneferta posted: »

he is the best in the comic too

• omg do! honestly it'll somewhat satisfy those bigby/fable cravings until S2.. and further leave you an emotional blob ? i'm not sure I can link it? but last summer I literally sat down and read all 150 issues for 2 weeks straight off of a website called omgbeaupeep! :)

nevaehG4232 posted: »

I havent read the comic sadly

• aaaahhhhhhhhh cantt wait for S2

• A mention by Adam Harrington has completed my life :')

Yeah... what this Mundy said.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited June 2018

Do badasses get their new season overshadowed by a teenager's mom zombie adventures? I DON'T THINK SO. Right now Bigby is a LOSER.

• Bigby wolf is all a sheriff should be. So yeah I think he's badass

Sign in to comment in this discussion.