Your Clementine became...

2»

Comments

• Yeah, I did. Doesn't work for me.

Reece0110 posted: »

You have to go into 'extras' and then 'Your choices' on the main menu to find out who your clementine became.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

A GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER

• A graceful gunslinger

• edited May 2017

Ooh, no-one appears to have mine yet either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Same here!

How can I find my Clementine? After I finished gameplay ep 5 choices didn't show up at all in the game credits, I can see through the Telltale account and now they do show in the game menu. But not Clementine description. Any help, please?

• I looked at my save file I played episode 5 on and I realized that I never finished episode 1 and 2 on there. That could have something to do with it?

How can I find my Clementine? After I finished gameplay ep 5 choices didn't show up at all in the game credits, I can see through the Telltale account and now they do show in the game menu. But not Clementine description. Any help, please?

• I have this one too

Verte posted: »

Ooh, no-one appears to have mine yet either.

• edited June 2017

My Clementine Became: A Reformed Loner.

*Clementine and AJ traveled solo through dangerous territory, fighting off walkers and barely surviving.

*In her short time with the New Frontier, Clem showed Hope and Grace, trusting in others but looking out for AJ first and foremost.

*When Javi and David fought at the water tower, Clem remembered a similar fight long ago. She took control of the situation by putting a gun to David's head, stopping the violence before it escalated.

*Once David left on the truck with Gabe, Clem honored her commitment to those loyal to her in choosing to follow her friend Javier's lead.

• Strong on solidarity

• Give me an update! I replayed Episode 5 and no success so I hope you can find a solution!

12494 posted: »

I looked at my save file I played episode 5 on and I realized that I never finished episode 1 and 2 on there. That could have something to do with it?

• It is. She has a variety of dialogue lines. She can talk about Luke but I never saw it in my game.

Batteries posted: »

I just realized. Is this the 42 different Clems we were promised before the season started?

• edited June 2017

Did you create a story line in the story factory or did you use an old save of previous seasons?

Plan_R posted: »

I didn't either at first, but it showed up a few hours later in the Choices screen.

• Mine is: "Body text".

v

Original, isn't it.

• I used an old save of previous seasons and it's not showing up.

Bonbon80 posted: »

Did you create a story line in the story factory or did you use an old save of previous seasons?

• A Committed Caregiver

• I thinks that's the best one

fallandir posted: »

Mine is: "Body text". Original, isn't it.

• I got the same problem with saves of previous seasons.
    It worked on new created storylines from the story factory.
    So I guess it won't work on saves from previous seasons.
    Telltale should fix this.

Pvcleb posted: »

I used an old save of previous seasons and it's not showing up.

• My Clementine became an unplayable background character :D

• I got the same! Similar play styles I guess.

dojo32161 posted: »

Haven't seen anyone else in the thread with this one.

• "Bruised But Not Broken".

• edited January 2018

Everyone's Clementine is the same now. Next to no difference between any "versions" supposedly of Clementine in ANF.

• I used to have loyal fighter but I don't have that file anymore they don't told me what my clem was in the collection version

• Just watch the video. ;D

• My Clementine became
    FİERCE BUT FORGİVİNG

• My Clem became A Merciful Gunslinger

• A pain in the ass or a Survival Expert

A little of both really

• edited May 2018

A Trusting Fighter

• Huh. There clearly must've been multiple of these.
    Ah well.

• Come on now...we all know all these clementines won't make it to tfs. They'll just stick to one to three max with some dialogue changes ay.

• This one hasn't been posted, so for the sake of being thorough, here.

Thread's a little old, but as Clem has an ep coming out in just over a month, I figure it's relevant. Only just beat S3 last night anyhow.

Some people are having trouble finding which Clem they got. I found it under Extras, then clicked on Episode 5 to see the choices, then scrolled to the (unlisted) slide to the right of it (there's a big white arrow). For reference, my Season 2 save file didn't work so had to recreate the previous choices before starting Episode 1, still was able to generate this.

I'm real happy with this result as empathy is p much the quality I value most. I played this game with my partner, myself playing the (super short) Clem segments, they played Javi. Recreated the S1 and S2 story choices based on their playthrough as Lee in S1 and mine as Clem in S2, so this Clementine is actually the result of "her" (my choices) and the independent choices of other people which shaped her, which I enjoy. Here's hoping all the different Clems will have a big effect on the proceedings of Season 4.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.