When did Clementine learn to drive a motorcycle?

We know Clementine learned how to drive a car, but when did Clementine learn to drive a motorcycle and who taught her?

Comments

• Because Plot says so.

• It's almost as if we haven't spent every waking second with her. Next time I guess she should start spouting exposition about where she learned how to do things. That would be great writing.

• I'm just asking a valid question since none we know of knew how to drive a motorcycle let alone teach Clementine how to be proficient at it. Also since they dedicated time to talk about Clementines period why not provide more exposition about Clementine? At least she'd have something to have done in the season at least.

It's almost as if we haven't spent every waking second with her. Next time I guess she should start spouting exposition about where she learned how to do things. That would be great writing.

• she's not 13, she's a badass!!!!!!1!2!1 xdxdxd

• From good writing

• Thats what i thought lol

• Badger.

Hell if I know.

• edited June 2017

Shes perfect to get the plot going without effort

• Lol the obvious :D

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Because Plot says so.

• one of the first things they teach you in first grade

• When did Clementine learn to drive a motorcycle?

When the writers were trying to think of ways to make her look badass.

• I would doubt she even knows how to drive a regular bike nevermind a fucking motorbike.

That's so stupid.

• Kenny taught her, according to an unused line in EP4. Though I'd assume that would only be the case if you got the Kenny ending.

• I suspected as much, but I just thought him knowing how to drive a motorcycle would be more Season 2 bullshit.

Graysonn posted: »

Kenny taught her, according to an unused line in EP4. Though I'd assume that would only be the case if you got the Kenny ending.

• What was the unused line?

Kenny taught her, according to an unused line in EP4. Though I'd assume that would only be the case if you got the Kenny ending.

• Even if that's true what if Kenny died in S2?.

• You were supposed to be able to examine the motorbike in the hub at the watertower and there would be this small conversation:

JAVIER
    Sweet ride! Too bad it’s a single rider.
    CLEMENTINE
    I’d love to take a ride on that.
    CLEMENTINE
    Kenny taught me how to ride those.

What was the unused line?

• Though I'd assume that would only be the case if you got the Kenny ending.

That's what I meant ^

Probably why it was cut.

Chibikid posted: »

Even if that's true what if Kenny died in S2?.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

It is only makes sense if you ended up in Wellington.Otherwise, its bullshit.

She will be able to drive if you ended up alone or w/Jane, though. Kenny teached her makes sense and she might learn in Wellington, too. But still, this is an complete bullshit.

• Holy fuck Kenny taught her how to ride a Harley let the headcanon commence

You were supposed to be able to examine the motorbike in the hub at the watertower and there would be this small conversation: JAVIER Sw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.