20 Minutes of Life is Strange: Before the Storm gameplay

I'm so fucking angry, Chloe sounds like shit without Ashly Burch.

Tagged:

Comments

• Well, the dialogue is a little better. Guess they took that criticism to heart.

• That new voice doesn't sound great.

• edited June 2017

Loved how Rachel's getup on the hill was the one that Max borrowed. Yeah the voice is different but it is not bad...and the writing is better.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Didn't watch the whole thing since I'll try to remain as spoiler free as possible. It will probably take a bit to get used to Chloe's new voice but it shouldn't take too much.

• So we're getting this prequel and a season 2. Any idea when season 2 will start?

• The reason she didn't voice her was because of a strike

• Looks great! I LOVE that Frank is back in the game! I hope he'll play a pretty big part. He's one of my favorite characters! I don't mind the new voice actor. Yeah she doesn't sound 100% like Chloe, but take into consideration, this is 3 years younger Chloe, so her voice would be different anyway. Can't wait for the release date and I'm especially excited if these episodes are 3 hours!

• "You really don't think before you act, do you?"

Pretty much sums up Chloe's character from the first game.

• 3 years younger Chloe, so her voice would be different anyway.

Ashly Burch voiced 12 year old Chloe in LiS and she sounded exactly the same :P

BroKenny posted: »

Looks great! I LOVE that Frank is back in the game! I hope he'll play a pretty big part. He's one of my favorite characters! I don't mind th

• Shhhh :P

lupinb0y posted: »

3 years younger Chloe, so her voice would be different anyway. Ashly Burch voiced 12 year old Chloe in LiS and she sounded exactly the same :P

• BroKenny posted: »

Shhhh :P

• Kinda sounds like her. Minus the charisma and emotion

• Writing seems so much better, and Chloe's new VA is actually pretty good. There's some awkward deliveries but I can see it getting better. I'm pretty excited now tbh.

• Chloe's new VA is actually pretty good

Honestly I can't take any of the threats you can give seriously at all. Especially when Chloe calls that guy butthurt I cringed more than "drink up buttercup"

Writing seems so much better, and Chloe's new VA is actually pretty good. There's some awkward deliveries but I can see it getting better. I'm pretty excited now tbh.

• You could actually hear her dialogue at that party scene over the fucking commentary? Cause I sure as hell couldn't

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Chloe's new VA is actually pretty good Honestly I can't take any of the threats you can give seriously at all. Especially when Chloe calls that guy butthurt I cringed more than "drink up buttercup"

• I was watching the video linked here, I didn't hear any commentary in it

You could actually hear her dialogue at that party scene over the fucking commentary? Cause I sure as hell couldn't

• Oh. Welp.

I was watching the video linked here, I didn't hear any commentary in it

• Yeah if you wanna actually HEAR anything I'd recommend watching the video above

Oh. Welp.

• I think the Rachel "fight" was probably the most interesting scene I heard anyways. I'll hold off the rest till the episodes out.

Yeah if you wanna actually HEAR anything I'd recommend watching the video above

• So I don't want to spoil myself by watching. Is there any element of time travel in this one?

• Nope. Thank god.

So I don't want to spoil myself by watching. Is there any element of time travel in this one?

• Really? That's kind of what made life is strange interesting at least for me. It was the "is strange" part. Now it's just "life"

Nope. Thank god.

• I wasn't sure before but after seeing this, I think I'm gonna really enjoy this game. Playing as Chloe might be a lot of fun.

• Season 2 will most likely premiere next year.

So we're getting this prequel and a season 2. Any idea when season 2 will start?

• What strike?

stitchfan08 posted: »

The reason she didn't voice her was because of a strike

• What the hell, man? Chloe doesn't sound like herself. Ashly Burch did the 12 year old Chloe pretty good and sounded exactly the same. What is her reason not doing her voice for her anymore?

• Voice actor's strike

AronDracula posted: »

What the hell, man? Chloe doesn't sound like herself. Ashly Burch did the 12 year old Chloe pretty good and sounded exactly the same. What is her reason not doing her voice for her anymore?

• omg rachel is so gorgous and ashley burch should've played chloe

• Ok, but what kind of strike is this?

Voice actor's strike

• edited June 2017

They said that the first episode of Before the storm will come out at the 31th August. But idk about season 2...

So we're getting this prequel and a season 2. Any idea when season 2 will start?

• Glad im not the only one that does this

dojo32161 posted: »

Didn't watch the whole thing since I'll try to remain as spoiler free as possible. It will probably take a bit to get used to Chloe's new voice but it shouldn't take too much.

• So is that Frank the same guy with the dog from the rv?

• What kind of strike is that?

google is your friend life-is-strange-lost-a-key-actor-due-to-sag-aftra-strike

• Pretty much yeah if both are named the same.

So is that Frank the same guy with the dog from the rv?

• Ashly Burch joined the voice actor's strike, so that's why she didn't reprise her role.

dojo32161 posted: »

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I know, but it'll still take some getting used to.

ralo229 posted: »

Ashly Burch joined the voice actor's strike, so that's why she didn't reprise her role.

• edited June 2017

Why the Illuminati symbole as loading symbole? it has nothing to do with the story

• I noticed that too idk the same symbol was in Chloe’s car in the first game abd I think it was in her room it was also in the bathroom in the first game. It probably might have something to do with the game for example max had a butterfly symbol because the butterfly affect maybe something might happen with Chloe idk we didn’t exactly see the beginning of the game.

joshua007 posted: »

Why the Illuminati symbole as loading symbole? it has nothing to do with the story

• Illuminati = conspiracy + mistery + weird paranormal shit. It HAS to be connected to the story.

joshua007 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.