News of Tales S2! (Bad News!)

Comments

• I hope that thay still make one, I'll preorder it the second its available to

• I'M SO SAD NOW D:

• RIP dreams, though it was to be expected.

• Well, that settles that. It's sad, but it's necessary.

Finally a concrete answer so we can stop bothering them about it. They know our love for it, we've probably driven them crazy about it, and I can only imagine how many eye rolls go around the office whenever TWAU is said :p tee hee.

Communication is key, people. Job, if no progress is being made on certain series.. Don't keep us in limbo, just say yes, no, or maybe later. I'm sure you want to settle those comments from fans so it doesn't get out of control.

Every time a new series is announced, so many people are disappointed because it isn't the sequel they've been waiting for. And the reason they've been waiting is because there has been no answer to whether or not they have a chance at seeing that specific season. So, to make things easier for you, TTG, and for fans' expectations and reactions to new series', just say no. Then, when you do a 180° and announce you are making that new season, people will adore you.
    Fans get angry that their favourite series isn't being made, but that's because they have no idea if they'll ever see it, so they keep expecting it, year after year to continuous disappointment. This leads to people not accepting the new series you have been developing, and either tarnishing their expectations of it (because you've strayed away from their beloved franchise once again) or boycotting it entirely because it isn't what they want (à la GOTG).

• We've known this for awhile. Not sure why people thought it be any different, its up to Gearbox to handle Tales cast, it sucks but oh well, its their property.

• this just means that we wont be getting it before borderlands 3 which means the earliest we can get it is in 2019

• I've been waiting for Borderlands 3 longer than any other game besides Half Life 3.

• well they said the same shit about wolf but they will release a season 2
    season 2 for tales will be right after bl3

• Off topic but does anyone have a source for the image in the tweet?

• Not sure what the source is, but here's a full sized version of it ~

http://i.imgur.com/4V3aXxt.png

Cheddarhead posted: »

Off topic but does anyone have a source for the image in the tweet?

• Thanks

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Not sure what the source is, but here's a full sized version of it ~ http://i.imgur.com/4V3aXxt.png

• The next game isn't any where in sight. Which means we may never get another Tales :(

ewantu2 posted: »

The next game isn't any where in sight. Which means we may never get another Tales

• So sometime after Borderlands 3 which is rumored to be coming out in 2019

So it looks like 2020 would be the earliest hint at a season 2

Yeah that is pretty upsetting

• I'm sure after BL3 is out we're getting another TFTB in some shape or form.

• borderlands 3 is coming out in 2018 and tales will come out the following year
    people are able to pre order bl3 atm
    http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/06/12/borderlands-3-listed-for-preorder-by-retailer/

TunaFace posted: »

So sometime after Borderlands 3 which is rumored to be coming out in 2019 So it looks like 2020 would be the earliest hint at a season 2 Yeah that is pretty upsetting

Sign in to comment in this discussion.