Did you choose to help Petra or save Jack?

2»

Comments

• No, it's bcuz she is in every freaking adventure and I can't wait till Telltale push her to the side to create more meaningful decisions

MegaXD posted: »

C'mon Jetra is an amazing ship and A LOT OF PEOPLE wants Jetra to happen back in season 1 not a lot of people were shiping jetra But now

• Yeah, I think we should all respect each others ships instead of just fighting about them, but if you hate ships, then we should respect that too

C'mon Jetra is an amazing ship and A LOT OF PEOPLE wants Jetra to happen back in season 1 not a lot of people were shiping jetra But now

• Really, what about going to the sea temple, he didn't lie about that

TarZ_ posted: »

True, he mentions all these crazy places which I don't see any evidence of existing, but it would be cool if they did

• Thank you, good sir, for understanding that opinions are opinions! Every time I say on these forums I don't like Jetra, people jump at me like ravenous wolves and claim I'm hating on the people who ship it. I respect the fact that y'all want Jetra in the game, just blocky romance ain't my thing.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Yeah, I think we should all respect each others ships instead of just fighting about them, but if you hate ships, then we should respect that too

• exactly. Same thing happens to me.

Thank you, good sir, for understanding that opinions are opinions! Every time I say on these forums I don't like Jetra, people jump at me li

• True, but before that the world seemed a hell of a lot smaller

Really, what about going to the sea temple, he didn't lie about that

• edited August 2017

I guess

True, but before that the world seemed a hell of a lot smaller

• I Chose Jack.
    Helping a man who is clearly having difficulties fending off large deadly statues from his unarmed friends is a much higher priority than someone who needs to grab their sword.

Plus, the way the choice was presented made me feel like Jack was going to be fatally wounded.
    HELP Petra.
    --or--
    SAVE Jack.

• Yes I noticed that too, there is a difference between HELP and SAVE.
    I helped Petra so I didn't care about saving Jack...
    I REALLY HOPE THAT IN THE NEXT EP IF THERE IS GOING TO BE CHOICE LIKE THIS ONE IN EP 1 THEY DONT PUT PETRA TO BE IN TROUBLE AGAIN... REALLY TIRED OF SAVING HER ALL THE TIME

AChicken posted: »

I Chose Jack. Helping a man who is clearly having difficulties fending off large deadly statues from his unarmed friends is a much higher p

• edited August 2017

I saved Jack for 3 reasons:
    1. It said for him "save" and Petra "help." So I kind of thought she was gonna live.
    2. He was protecting his friends... while Petra was grabbing a sword.
    And 3. I seen in the E3 game-play that they showed what it'd be like if Petra was helped. And Jack's eye was hurt. So I chose to save him to see what it was like, and I liked the outcome better. An eye is more important than a sword.
    (No hate to anyone who saved Petra--just my thoughts and opinions.)

• Am I the only one who thought Petra needed help by not being attacked by the massive statue not just help grabbing her sword, becuase now that I've made the decision I feel really shitty about choosing a sword over Jack

• Petra because she is one of my friends. As the character in the game is however the player decides it, mine is based off of me; in my group of friends I am the most protective of them. For example: they owe someone something of value, I pay it for them; they are being bullied by someone, I stop the bully no matter the cost. I am unafraid to, both figuratively and literally, take a bullet for them, either. I always have my friends backs no matter the situation, even if they don't always have mine. And almost literally quoting Axel and Olivia from S1E8 "You mess with one member of the Order of the Stone, you mess with them all." So whether or not Petra, Axel, Olivia, or Lukas have my back, I will always have theirs, no matter who or what else is in jeopardy. Both in MCSM and real life, no amount of money or precious artifacts can even begin to describe the value my friends are to me, even if they do treat me like dirt.

• I saved Petra because:

• she is one of my favorite characters
    • she is Jesse's friend, while Jack is only some stranger we just met and I don't fully trust yet
    • Jack's stories are starting to annoy me (Yeah, yeah, you went on adventures and beat enemies, nothing else than Jesse and her friends did too! You're not special!)
    • While others say they saved Jack, because losing an eye is a bigger loss than a sword... I think my friend's dearest weapon is more important than somebody's hurt eye that's BLIND already. So Jack doesn't lose anything actually, his useless eye just gets a cool eye patch. Also, it will heal, while Petra's sword won't ever come back.
  • I think the sword of a friend who was with you from the beginning and saved you a lot of times is more important than the BLIND EYE of an "unknown person"
    But ok... everyone has different opinions

Am I the only one who thought Petra needed help by not being attacked by the massive statue not just help grabbing her sword, becuase now that I've made the decision I feel really shitty about choosing a sword over Jack

• Saved Jack because I did not appreciate how Petra acted towards me throughout the entire episode. Honestly I was cool with Petra in Season 1, but Season 2 really makes me hate Petra.

• Well, he isn't unknown, don't forget our character technically did a long trek to the temple and back with Jack, and Petra does really like Jack too so he isn't unknown, and you don't want anyone getting their poked out?

I tell you what, next time I'm in a choice where I have to choose a cool sword or your eye, I'll just choose the sword and screw ur eye

You see how selfish it is to choose the sword?

I think the sword of a friend who was with you from the beginning and saved you a lot of times is more important than the BLIND EYE of an "unknown person" But ok... everyone has different opinions

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

I played a game where someone died for trying to get an item in a crappy situation, so it happens.

Am I the only one who thought Petra needed help by not being attacked by the massive statue not just help grabbing her sword, becuase now that I've made the decision I feel really shitty about choosing a sword over Jack

• I saved Jack because a sword doesnt equal an eye in my opinion althought i will still make a second save where i help petra.

• Petra, she was in more danger; Jack was at least on his feet and at the ready to defend or attack. Clearly Petra was in more danger and required aid; plus in a long time friend but mainly because she was in greater danger.

• I helped Petra, because I wanted to repair the friendship between her and Jesse. Plus Petra is my second favorite character.

• I'm really curious in why petra hates jesse in the first place

Kng0604 posted: »

I helped Petra, because I wanted to repair the friendship between her and Jesse. Plus Petra is my second favorite character.

• edited October 2017

Petra, just because I like her more no matter what (yes, even with what she did in the Season 2 premiere) and let's face it, none of us have known Jack as long as her.

That, and I'm a gigantic Jetra shipper at heart.
    inb4 bombarded by rage replies

• It's not that Petra hates Jesse she's just frustrated. All of her friends are off doing their own things so they don't have time to hang out and go adventuring like they used to. Everyone else has found what their best at, and Petra is still trying to find herself.

Mikestar16 posted: »

I'm really curious in why petra hates jesse in the first place

• Does the fact that you've known her longer really mean ANYTHING?

JHolleworth posted: »

Petra, just because I like her more no matter what (yes, even with what she did in the Season 2 premiere) and let's face it, none of us have

Sign in to comment in this discussion.