#WhereIsGameOfThronesS2

So since we didn't get S2 news i have started a # up on twitter tweet at Job or that saying #WhereIsGameOfThronesS2 or just tweet the # everytime we're talking about S2

Comments

• Or just put in the #WhereIsGoTS2

• This has made me sad

• enter image description here

let's get this goin bois

• My name says it all

• What should we do I was thinking a similar idea problem is a lot of fans aren't on these forums

• Perhaps spam telltale and just get people to like your tweet

• [removed]

• I do. Therefore you are wrong.

• That is clearly not true.

• i'd say you're wrong about that.

• It doesn't matter, This trend will begin small but will grow if people start tweeting them with the #WhereIsGameOfThronesS2 or #WhereIsGoTS2

Alex-twdg posted: »

What should we do I was thinking a similar idea problem is a lot of fans aren't on these forums

• Hey, remember when you were shitting on TWAU fans yesterday and rubbing it in how there was a second season of GOT being made and you were guaranteed to be getting news. Yeah, who's laughing now?

• I'm not discussing this here, If you really want to get in a Heated back and fourth talk then contact me on twitter. i talk to you there

Hey, remember when you were shitting on TWAU fans yesterday and rubbing it in how there was a second season of GOT being made and you were guaranteed to be getting news. Yeah, who's laughing now?

• I don't have a Twitter account.

A1pha150 posted: »

I'm not discussing this here, If you really want to get in a Heated back and fourth talk then contact me on twitter. i talk to you there

• The wolf among us by all means is a good game but got deserves to have a second season especially how trey have promised this for ages

I don't have a Twitter account.

• Then PM me

I don't have a Twitter account.

• [removed]

I'm not discussing this here, If you really want to get in a Heated back and fourth talk then contact me on twitter. i talk to you there

• But like you said, it was already promised, it has been confirmed, they are working on it and it will come out eventually. Trust me, I understand the frustration, and you have a right to be angry, I am too since I did enjoy the first game and have been waiting for a second season. But some things just take more time than others, and considering how the first season ended (and the amount of shit they got with ANF and not having previous choices matter), there is a lot of stuff that needs to be worked out before any real, concrete news can be given.

The wolf among us by all means is a good game but got deserves to have a second season especially how trey have promised this for ages

• A1pha150A1pha150 Banned
    edited July 2017

Were you calling me the pussy? Lol

• This has taken two years to which I believ they haven't even started working on it fair enough I would rather it be good but at least keep us informed rather than just say nothing also the release of games such as mine craft it's insulting to the fans

But like you said, it was already promised, it has been confirmed, they are working on it and it will come out eventually. Trust me, I under

• It is getting Insulting to this point, the fact that these Kids and Stupid Youtubers get their favorite Game made into a Second season that is minecraft before us GoT Fans is just Insulting.

This has taken two years to which I believ they haven't even started working on it fair enough I would rather it be good but at least keep u

• Agreed I usually love telltale games however I've began to realise telltales ignorance to just simply ignore the fans and not even to let us know as well as getting our hopes up just to knock us down

It is getting Insulting to this point, the fact that these Kids and Stupid Youtubers get their favorite Game made into a Second season that is minecraft before us GoT Fans is just Insulting.

• I Don't think GoT S2 is being worked on because telltale only make 5 season at a time and we know it's, BATMAN, MINECRAFT, Guardians, THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 4, TWAU SEASON 2, I hope I'm wrong.

• I feel like once we get Season 2 the wait will have been as long as the wait for TWAU S2

• Well not enough people care, otherwise why would they make more seasons of TWAU and Batman (TWD was obvious) and not GoT even though they announced one already?

GoTisdead posted: »

I do. Therefore you are wrong.

• Lmao didn't know they did that. This is hilarious. GoT kind of sucked anyway, I'm glad they are focusing on their more important IP's.

Hey, remember when you were shitting on TWAU fans yesterday and rubbing it in how there was a second season of GOT being made and you were guaranteed to be getting news. Yeah, who's laughing now?

• [removed]

Journey95 posted: »

Lmao didn't know they did that. This is hilarious. GoT kind of sucked anyway, I'm glad they are focusing on their more important IP's.

• edited July 2017

"You" is a very broad term.

As a TWAU fan myself I am happy it is getting a new season (actually kinda worried Telltale's new team will completely utterly ruin it). But as an even bigger GoT fan I feel frustrated it is still apparently not happening, when it has been announced for two years now. I believe that's a legitimate thing to feel right now.

I still believe we will get GoT news at comic con. Alex Jordan's new tweet basically further confirmed it is in development, whereas TWD and Wolf may currently not be.

We shouldn't be looking for stuff to divide us. Both GoT and TWAU S2 can happen, we don't need to pit ourselves against eachother.

Please, as a GoT fan, consider tweeting this hashtag at Job, don't let a few fans make you resentful and stop you from making a difference.

• You would make a great world leader.

"You" is a very broad term. As a TWAU fan myself I am happy it is getting a new season (actually kinda worried Telltale's new team will c

• I understand Thrones might be taking more time but why don't they give us a update it least. there's no excuse

But like you said, it was already promised, it has been confirmed, they are working on it and it will come out eventually. Trust me, I under

• It's not nice to tell people names,

• You don't have to shit on GOT, Telltale's already done it for ya ;)

Lmao didn't know they did that. This is hilarious. GoT kind of sucked anyway, I'm glad they are focusing on their more important IP's.

• ...why are you here?

Well not enough people care, otherwise why would they make more seasons of TWAU and Batman (TWD was obvious) and not GoT even though they announced one already?

• Season 1 ended with a determinant status for three playable characters....I'd say that presents a very significant challenge when developing Season 2, and that's not even counting the host of other important decisions that could impact the sequel.

I would also hazard a guess that this is one of the more expensive series they've ever produced....hiring those actors directly from the show can't be cheap!

So considering the cost and complexity of this project....we will be lucky to get one (final) season at most! And since the game is so closely tied to the tv version, I don't see how we could possibly get a fulfilling ending without it tying into the ending of the show next year. So from that perspective, I think it could be worth the wait!

• I get that and i am willing to give them as much time as possible the problem comes in when they teased GoT this past week. All we want is a Little Update on how things are going in development.

Pahn711 posted: »

Season 1 ended with a determinant status for three playable characters....I'd say that presents a very significant challenge when developing

• Oh I don't blame you for wanting an update....but to me, the teasing and promotions at least indicate that the series is not dead yet. If it was, why bother trying to expand the fan base by offering it for free on certain platforms?

I get that and i am willing to give them as much time as possible the problem comes in when they teased GoT this past week. All we want is a Little Update on how things are going in development.

• Yeah, Maybe the game didn't do as well in Sales that Telltale and HBO had hoped after all they did have to pay all those Actors/Actresses from the show a ton probably. So maybe that's why they are giving it away for free so they have the exact mount of people that will make them their Revenue back

Pahn711 posted: »

Oh I don't blame you for wanting an update....but to me, the teasing and promotions at least indicate that the series is not dead yet. If it was, why bother trying to expand the fan base by offering it for free on certain platforms?

• edited July 2017

Indeed! If they can take advantage of Season 7 being on tv right now and draw new fans to the game, their sales revenue should increase for the sequel!

So I take this all as a positive sign.

Yeah, Maybe the game didn't do as well in Sales that Telltale and HBO had hoped after all they did have to pay all those Actors/Actresses fr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.