Horizon Zero Dawn(NO SPOILERS)

So, I'm a huge sucker for a good story,and I heard that this game has an incredible story.
I'm on a fence about buying it.Should I?
I recently bought Mafia III and it was A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT(I only bought it cause i heard it has an awesome story)and i was wrong.
I dont have a lot of money so i dont know if i should risk it?What do you guys think?

Tagged:

Comments

• The premise is fun but the dialogue is the blandest thing ever conceived by a human being. You've seen those characters and plot twists before a million times trust me.
    Horizon's incredible storytelling at it's finest:

• edited July 2017

The story is decent, but I wouldn't buy it just for that if the gameplay otherwise doesn't seem like something you'd enjoy. Personally I do enjoy both the gameplay and the story, but I will say that fighting the robots is the best part about the game, not necessarily the story. When it comes to story though, I'd say the backstory and lore of the world is the best and most interesting part about the storytelling in this game, rather than Aloy's story arc.

• thank you guys for answering so quickly,it looks like I just saved me some $$$ :)

• Yeah, the game is pretty meh. Much better games out there to spend your money on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.