Telltale, did you forget about this fan favourite character?

2»

Comments

• Clearly because Frank only appears in Vigilante version, it means he is a "good guy" thus meaning he is on his very beginning of his super hero ways! Frank will 100% be Robin in S3, we ALL know it!

• Hahaha see what you guys did, you made him a villian with all your jokes and memes. Well played TT well played..

• Frank's superpower?

Hypnotizing and ordering around the masses. He's secretly the leader of a cult in Gotham.
    Formerly the CoA, they're now known as The Children of Arkham FRANK.

• edited March 2018

Don't rest just yet. mostlypoptarts confirmed that his appearance is determinant.
    Now I'm more concerned about Frank possibly not showing up than anything else in the episode.

Poptarts posted: »

I can rest easy until the release date now. There will be Frank.

• He only appears if you can prove your worthiness.

Pipas posted: »

Don't rest just yet. mostlypoptarts confirmed that his appearance is determinant. Now I'm more concerned about Frank possibly not showing up than anything else in the episode.

• "Whosoever plays this game, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of FRANK!"

Binocucom posted: »

He only appears if you can prove your worthiness.

• If Frank dies Telltale is going to feel a bigger wrath than ANF Ep 1.

• That settles it. I must learn the formula that provides me with Frank. Unless it's dating Selina. I'd rather the Bat fly solo for now.

Don't rest just yet. mostlypoptarts confirmed that his appearance is determinant. Now I'm more concerned about Frank possibly not showing up than anything else in the episode.

• Seeing he only appears in the Vigilante trailer I think its safe to assume itsonly if you have vigilante Joker.

Because you know, Frank isnt a bad guy. He is the Lord, he wouldnt be with SCUM like Villain Joker.

Praise Frank.

Poptarts posted: »

That settles it. I must learn the formula that provides me with Frank. Unless it's dating Selina. I'd rather the Bat fly solo for now.

• Btw, it seems Batman is actually... saves Frank from agents in vigilante trailer.
    I mean, Frank could have handled those agents alone, but Batman doesn't know and assists Frank and his team of undercover operatives. It's only a matter of time now before Frank becomes Batman's first Robin. But my guess he'll be more like a partner, he's too powerful and complex to be a sidekick.

Poogers555 posted: »

Seeing he only appears in the Vigilante trailer I think its safe to assume itsonly if you have vigilante Joker. Because you know, Frank isnt a bad guy. He is the Lord, he wouldnt be with SCUM like Villain Joker. Praise Frank.

• Our homie Frank is not okay :'(

Poogers555 posted: »

If Frank dies Telltale is going to feel a bigger wrath than ANF Ep 1.

• Frank is only available in the Vigilante route. That's were we see him again

• Frank Dumfree is his full name. He's the one who saved John after he fell from the bridge. A legend. And only in vigilante which means he's the good guy. FRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANK

• Man, am I glad he only works for Vigilante Joker. It'd be heartbreaking to fight against him in the Villain playthrough. I'd straight up refuse to click any of the QTE buttons otherwise.

Thanks Telltale for an amazing cameo. Now we just need him to become Robin in season 3!

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Frank Dumfree is his full name. He's the one who saved John after he fell from the bridge. A legend. And only in vigilante which means he's the good guy. FRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANK

• edited March 2018

Then man, this wikipedia is spreading some heresy about Frank! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee_(comics)

Man, am I glad he only works for Vigilante Joker. It'd be heartbreaking to fight against him in the Villain playthrough. I'd straight up ref

• I thought John said that he met up with Frank after the bridge, not that Frank saved him

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Frank Dumfree is his full name. He's the one who saved John after he fell from the bridge. A legend. And only in vigilante which means he's the good guy. FRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANK

• He saved his soul man. Like ours.

I thought John said that he met up with Frank after the bridge, not that Frank saved him

• Is Frank the DC version of Boba Fett now?

• No, Boba Fett is actually cool.

Frank is a meme and memes are always fun and stupid.

AronDracula posted: »

Is Frank the DC version of Boba Fett now?

• No, Boba Fett is actually cool.

He had like...5 lines through the entire OG trilogy. What did he even do to be a fan favorite? Wear a cool armor?

J-Master posted: »

No, Boba Fett is actually cool. Frank is a meme and memes are always fun and stupid.

• edited March 2018

He looked cool, tracked down and outsmarted Han Solo, and almost shot Luke in Empire plus he had a menacing voice in the original version of Empire.

He didn’t do much of anything but he at least did more than Frank.

It’s still a mystery to me as to why Frank got so much attention.

AronDracula posted: »

No, Boba Fett is actually cool. He had like...5 lines through the entire OG trilogy. What did he even do to be a fan favorite? Wear a cool armor?

• I fully expect Frank to appear in a future season. He deserves to be the Stan Lee of Telltale's Batman cameos.

• Why stop there? He should appear in every Telltale game from now on.

Putinovich posted: »

I fully expect Frank to appear in a future season. He deserves to be the Stan Lee of Telltale's Batman cameos.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

And have him wear a Banang T-shirt for good measure.

Why stop there? He should appear in every Telltale game from now on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.