Pre Aquaman reviews - DCEU Discussion

2»

Comments

• Just got out of the theater of Justice League, overall I didn’t want to keep banging my head against a wall like with BvS and Suicide Squad but I still felt pretty hollow after it was over.

The action was rather boring, the villain is just...there to be punched, I didn’t really care about anybody, and I’m still not sold on this Superman.

The film also just makes BvS a WORSE film than it already was with Bruce being an entirely different character and Superman coming back.

The film is just felt like a discount Avengers with none of the fan fare that made Avengers a fun and worthwhile experience.

• MCU did it better by introducing the characters in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America The First Avenger before their ultimate team up in the Avengers.

DCEU released Justice League way too early. They just introduced Batman in the crossover between him and Superman before his solo movie and Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg through emails in BvS. They should have released the solo movies for Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman and the Flash instead.

J-Master posted: »

Just got out of the theater of Justice League, overall I didn’t want to keep banging my head against a wall like with BvS and Suicide Squad

• Seeing it the day after tomorrow, hearing very mixed things about it but it does sound like it's better than Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad at least, I want there to be a brilliant DC team-up movie but it doesn't sound like there hasn't been yet, hope DC really get their act together in the near future with these films.

• Yeah i think big teams ups are done until the 3- 5 years. JL is under performing so I hope they take that as hint.

AronDracula posted: »

MCU did it better by introducing the characters in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America The First Avenger bef

• Wasn't a Snyder film

• Was pretty surprised by it to be honest, it wasn't anywhere as bad as I was expecting it to be (vastly better than BvS in my book). It still wasn't great though but I think it's a step in the right direction for future DC movies.

• edited November 2017

His name is on the movie and he has full director credit, accordingly. Though you can definitely tell it was a product of two people, several things felt out of place and conflicting.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Wasn't a Snyder film

• Just saw Justice League yesterday, and I've got to say, it was pretty good.

I went in expecting it to be crap but I was pleasantly surprised. I guess I had low expectations because of other DC movies I saw... (Suicide Squad mainly. But didn't like Wonder Woman either) but I enjoyed this one.

• Is it weird that DC games are 10 times better than the movies they make? Batman Arkham series, Injustice 2 and Telltale Batman are the ones that got me into DC.

• Nope.

AronDracula posted: »

Is it weird that DC games are 10 times better than the movies they make? Batman Arkham series, Injustice 2 and Telltale Batman are the ones that got me into DC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.