Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• My real question is, if the episode is ready. why cant we get it

• If you wanna play mcsm today, ya either gotta change your location (On consoles, not steam ):) to Australia or be a really popular yter like DanTDM!

• I'm so scared to play this episode

• This is kind of off topic, but could somebody tell me how to change my profile picture? It's kinda stupid..

• Why? It's awesome.

L-dog posted: »

I'm so scared to play this episode

• Jjust completed the episode. was amazing. WOO!

• I DUN WANT RADAR TO DIE

Tekano posted: »

Why? It's awesome.

• Radar won't die no matter what..

I DUN WANT RADAR TO DIE

• Have a happy last night until the episode is really out!

• edited September 2017

You go to your account settings and there's a lot of avatars from telltale's games.

This is kind of off topic, but could somebody tell me how to change my profile picture? It's kinda stupid..

• I think whoever got the red gauntlet is turned into a guard for the prison

why was petra wearing different clothing than everyone else?

• Nah I'll just watch the ppl who are having fun with their early access.

Have a happy last night until the episode is really out!

• MINECRAFT STORY MODE SEASON 2 EPISODE 3 NOT AVALIABLE TO DOWN LOAD PS4

• Tigresswarrior13 I think episodes come every month after 4 days

I want the trailer so bad! I feel like I've been waiting for years but it's only been one month since episode 2...

• Are u able to save Reuben in episode 4? (S1)

Well my bday is Sep 23 and the episode is releasing the the 19 #EARLYBDAYPRESENT

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

https://telltale.com/profile/6185445

On your profile page, go to "Settings" and you will see Avatar options.

This is kind of off topic, but could somebody tell me how to change my profile picture? It's kinda stupid..

• Yeah it is.

OGMANIAC posted: »

MINECRAFT STORY MODE SEASON 2 EPISODE 3 NOT AVALIABLE TO DOWN LOAD PS4

• I was crying hearing the japanese dub of story mode in the sony conference. I can't wait to play in Japanese.

• Twinsies XD

Tekano posted: »

Nah I'll just watch the ppl who are having fun with their early access.

• You have no idea how pissed off I am about this. I thought telltale finally got over this whole "releasing things late for certain people" thing. And they better not fucking blame Sony cause we all damn well know its telltales fault!

OGMANIAC posted: »

MINECRAFT STORY MODE SEASON 2 EPISODE 3 NOT AVALIABLE TO DOWN LOAD PS4

• edited September 2017

Is it out for PC yet? For Telltale Store buyers?

• So this means the language packs are coming out today as well? I don’t speak another launguage I just enjoy playing games in different languages sometimes.

• The episode isnt out.. and of course some youtubers already got it.. we are paying like them..

• Haha, actually, they're not even paying. Telltale gives them a free copy of the game :)

SCHLIRi posted: »

The episode isnt out.. and of course some youtubers already got it.. we are paying like them..

• Oh yeah ? that's not fair.. what's the problem if they are youtubers ? Everybody should pay same and get the game when we get too..

ilovemusic posted: »

Haha, actually, they're not even paying. Telltale gives them a free copy of the game

• Hi, I'm having a problem on my ps4 of trying to download Minecraft Story Mode Season 2: Episode 3....???? Ive brought the season pass etc and I just cant seem to download it, ive checked on the game store itself loaded up the game etc and nothing there, then checked the ps store on ps4 nothing there and even then checked my game on the main menu and clicked options and my addons etc and nothing there....???? Please I need some help, any help id appreciated it, Thanks!

• If u bought the season pass.. u wont need to buy the episodes again.. episode 3 isnt avalaible on PS4 now,.. ( uk) so the game will tell you that the episode 3 is avalaible and u will download it.

BadMan578 posted: »

Hi, I'm having a problem on my ps4 of trying to download Minecraft Story Mode Season 2: Episode 3....???? Ive brought the season pass etc an

• edited September 2017

You're right, but youtubers are like advertisers for Telltale. Their videos have the potential of introducing the game to thousands of people.

That still doesn't excuse Telltale from being late on us though, haha.

Oh yeah ? that's not fair.. what's the problem if they are youtubers ? Everybody should pay same and get the game when we get too..

• edited September 2017

Yeah, i think that's the part that bothers people: the episode is unavailable for them to play on release day but available for advertisers to play including youtubers.

ilovemusic posted: »

You're right, but youtubers are like advertisers for Telltale. Their videos have the potential of introducing the game to thousands of people. That still doesn't excuse Telltale from being late on us though, haha.

• oh really? but it says todays release date though but I cant download it?

If u bought the season pass.. u wont need to buy the episodes again.. episode 3 isnt avalaible on PS4 now,.. ( uk) so the game will tell you that the episode 3 is avalaible and u will download it.

• It usually updates about halfway through the day, not first thing in the morning

oh really? but it says todays release date though but I cant download it?

• well yeah I know that, its usually bout 10:30am UK time to bout 12/12:30, but its 2:12pm now

It usually updates about halfway through the day, not first thing in the morning

• Ah im not sure why it isnt out then. Hopefully theres not another delay

well yeah I know that, its usually bout 10:30am UK time to bout 12/12:30, but its 2:12pm now

• urmph mhmmm yeah..... urgh aha

Ah im not sure why it isnt out then. Hopefully theres not another delay

• There is a delay, i don't see how though, the episode is clearly complete

Ah im not sure why it isnt out then. Hopefully theres not another delay

• What time is ep3 gonna release? For UTC+01:00?
    It would be nice if they gave a time with release dates...

• Having the same problem the game add on is on the PlayStation store but says I can't download it because I own the season pass

• Has a delay been officially confirmed or are you just saying that because it isnt out yet

There is a delay, i don't see how though, the episode is clearly complete

• Yeah, I would very much appreciate it if Telltale would do release times along with release dates.

sidboy55555 posted: »

What time is ep3 gonna release? For UTC+01:00? It would be nice if they gave a time with release dates...

• Without spoilers could you tell me how long it took you complete?

Jjust completed the episode. was amazing. WOO!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.