Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
edited September 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Please remember to NOT post any gameplay videos or spoilers in this thread, doing so may result in your account getting a timeout.

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2

Release Dates

• PC - September 19th
  • Playstation 4 - September 19th
  • Xbox One - September 19th
  • iOS - September 19th
  • Android - September 19th

News

September 14th

September 5th

August 28th

August 23

Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

Discussion of spoilers from past episodes is okay, but please do not discuss story spoilers (or share videos) relevant to this particular episode inside its own Waiting Thread - Episode Waiting Threads are meant to be spoiler free discussions where people can follow news updates and see if an episode is out yet.

Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale Staff members (past and present). Keep all game discussions focused on the content and not the creators. Avoid posting social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion. Please note that most staff members cannot directly comment on future episode release dates, upcoming episode spoilers, etc.

Comments

• edited August 2017

First comment BOOM!

• Did anyone think of batman episode 4 when they saw the teaser for ep 3 I was also thinking of joker casue the voice seemed the same.

• 3rd comment i feel so special

• edited August 2017

Episode 2 was fun, but man that tiny teaser of episode 3 has me a little excited. I like the idea of like this pseudo-esque arkham We'll be trapped in. It makes sense for the theme of the episode, so I don't mind at all if we're stuck there the entire time. Hopefully its a bit longer than episode 2 though. The third episodes of telltale series tend to be consistently around 90 mins.

• Maybe whoever destroys the clock will fall under mind control. Given this episode's description.

Once again, the thumbnail and description seems to contradict some things. Because at the end of episode 203, it only appeared that only Jesse was teleported to that prison. Despite the Admin specifically saying "you two".

• The episode is a horror. :)

• I'm really loving this season so far! Way more than the Adventure Pass

• Who Wonders What The Thumbnail is Going To Be

• Best episode ever!!

Wooow

• who was that person tied up in hwite cloths in the teaser is she/he a character for next episode

• Judging from the last achievement in steam, Jesse won't get out of there..

• enter image description here

DenikRG posted: »

Judging from the last achievement in steam, Jesse won't get out of there..

• Here we go ! Telltale resolved the bug and i played episode 2.. it was too short ( in my idea ) .. hope episode 3 will be better and longer.

• Episode 2 was a very good episode. The twist at the end blew me away.

• The episode promises to be very interesting. I hope that news will appear soon.

• Lol, where is 3.4?

Also, this 0,1%... xD

• i think that every villian we defeated in season 1 will be in that prison

• The 3.4 is this a steam on achievement and episodes 4.1 - 4.6, 5.1 - 5.6

Linkyop posted: »

Lol, where is 3.4? Also, this 0,1%... xD

• Episode 2 was AMAZING! I never expected that twist! Can't wait for Episode 3!

• but whys she/he tied up is she/he the sceret at the prisons heart does the admin have somethig to do with this mysteryious character

ASaltLick posted: »

Probably yes

• i have a feeling that the blaze rods and cassie rose might be in that prison i hope we can be friends withthem and have them live in beacon town if we can deafet the admin

• edited August 2017

Who else besides me is going to binge listen to this while playing the episode?

• Yeaa Elvis Presley in Episode 3 ;)

• I think they're still trapped in the worlds where we last saw them. Unless Ivor and/or Harper brought them to Beacontown prior to Hero in Residence.

vickytonner posted: »

i have a feeling that the blaze rods and cassie rose might be in that prison i hope we can be friends withthem and have them live in beacon town if we can deafet the admin

• edited August 2017

this might be a little far fetched but im guessing Cassie Rose will make a return next episode because the white pumpkin theme was played during the entire preview.

• The jail is in the future?

• Someone asked about this to Eric Stirpe and he said they used the theme simply because they needed something creepy and atmospheric.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

this might be a little far fetched but im guessing Cassie Rose will make a return next episode because the white pumpkin theme was played during the entire preview.

• How'd you come to that conclusion...?

Extra_93 posted: »

The jail is in the future?

• BRUH! Spoiler tag! Some people don't know that ****** was the White Pumpkin! :|

UrbanRodrik posted: »

• Same, although the plot looks like it's gonna be a LOT darker...

Episode 2 was AMAZING! I never expected that twist! Can't wait for Episode 3!

• Oh boy... 0_0

Rokas111 posted: »

i think that every villian we defeated in season 1 will be in that prison

• We go off of the assumption that people in waiting threads have played all previous episodes, so spoilers from past episodes are fair game to post here.

BRUH! Spoiler tag! Some people don't know that ****** was the White Pumpkin!

• Heck yeah! I mean, I knew something suspicious was going on with Vos, as he couldn't remember his adventures with Jack and suddenly decided to defend the Admin in a conversation with our characters. He also seemed kinda distant thoroughout the entire episode and a bit uneccessary as a character.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Episode 2 was a very good episode. The twist at the end blew me away.

• edited August 2017

0.1% chance of earning... they must think we're really bad at this game or something! :D

• Whoever's voice was in the teaser sounded a lot like Aiden

• The cutscene showed a prison, I'd assume its a mental prison, and he sent Jesse and Petra/Jack there, as punishment. Besides I think that she might not have anything to do with the story and its just to show its a mental asylum yknow, atleast i think that.

vickytonner posted: »

but whys she/he tied up is she/he the sceret at the prisons heart does the admin have somethig to do with this mysteryious character

• And i thought ep 2 was crazy but when i saw the preview ohh boy

• Hell yea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.