Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• My theory is that the jail (or "Mr. Admin's Happy Place For the Mentally Derranged", as I would call it) is already in the land below the bedrock, and when Jesse escapes they have to spend episode 4 finding their way back to the Overworld.

All I wonder is how is this episode gonna start off?

• I think he meant the Ivor Harper thing, but that was barely anything so idk

Uh, when has "romance" occurred in this game...?

• Yeah I meant that, I'm pretty sure that was a thing

Tekano posted: »

I think he meant the Ivor Harper thing, but that was barely anything so idk

• edited August 2017

what do you mean? if you look at it well, you will see I typed plan, not plane

And i really think that you might want to type word "Plan", not Plane XD

• That's a good guess

My theory is that the jail (or "Mr. Admin's Happy Place For the Mentally Derranged", as I would call it) is already in the land below the bedrock, and when Jesse escapes they have to spend episode 4 finding their way back to the Overworld.

• edited August 2017

No man. This is a new story. Kids wanna start anywhere they want (their parents probably not gonna get them season 1 and 2 together, they'd go for the newer game), this would be out of place as it is likely to confuse the target audience.

• edited August 2017

That wasn't a thing becuse there wasn't any hug or kis or something.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Yeah I meant that, I'm pretty sure that was a thing

• Why thank you!

gag90576 posted: »

That's a good guess

• Romance is more then hugging and kissing...

ali1382 posted: »

That wasn't a thing becuse there wasn't any hug or kis or something.

• Yeah, It's a stupid thing too.

Romance is more then hugging and kissing...

• Soooo for some reason I feel that poll means someone might betray Jesse if you haven’t noticed with the new order if the stone. Petra takes Gabriel’s place, Axel takes Magnus place, Olivia takes Ellegard, Jesse takes Soren’s, and since Lukas isn’t really a part of the order for some reason and he’s smart with books he takes Ivors place and we all know how Ivor turned out. I think this might mean Lukas will possibly betray the order as well for a specific reason.

• edited August 2017

Ivor didn't betray the order, they Especially Soren betrayed him. so I don't think it's about betraying(I hope).
    And I don't think Jesse takes Soren place, becuse he's leader of beacontown, witch Gabriel was.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Soooo for some reason I feel that poll means someone might betray Jesse if you haven’t noticed with the new order if the stone. Petra takes

• Remeber, that jail is plenty of dangerous people, Jesse could earn their friendship, but not at the beginning.

My guess is: first, they'll go to jail, then they will find new freinds, then they'll make a plan to escape, finlly they will escape and go to see whats below bedrock.

• Yeah, you're right. I think There is some people that traped too, becuse they said: Will jesse's new alliances and friendships withstand the tests they'll face?
    So, I think before they earn friends, they will explore the jail.

Remeber, that jail is plenty of dangerous people, Jesse could earn their friendship, but not at the beginning.

• What poll? I've been hearing about it. Can someone fill me in?

Soooo for some reason I feel that poll means someone might betray Jesse if you haven’t noticed with the new order if the stone. Petra takes

• since Lukas isn’t really a part of the order for some reason and he’s smart with books he takes Ivors place

Ivor is the alchemist, and Lukas doesn't seems very good when it comes to potions and stuff. Soren have a lots of books and he also write a lots of books and shared/ publish it across the world. So i think Lukas take Soren's place

And, correct me if i wrong, but technically... Even Lukas isn't really a part of the order, But he's also the builder, and in some cases (imo), Co-leader (Remember in S1E3 you can choose to follow Lukas or the group follow you when you're running from enderman in the end?). He's also the writer that live in a quite spot outside the town, just like Soren (Soren even live in The End)

Jesse takes Soren's place because he's the builder and the main leader of the order, but also natively take Gabriel's place, because he's the leader of Beacontown

But i hope Lukas will not betray the order even he does have 38% votes, and almost same role

Ivor didn't betray the order, they Especially Soren betrayed him. so I don't think it's about betraying(I hope). And I don't think Jesse takes Soren place, becuse he's leader of beacontown, witch Gabriel was.

• Its already been deleted. But i still remember the result

Lukas (38%)
    Petra (26%)
    The heck u talking about? (36%)

Sounds like a bad signs...

QueenMaddy posted: »

What poll? I've been hearing about it. Can someone fill me in?

• edited August 2017

I hope It's a good sign(like he will be more on screen), I'm not guessing it's about the five episodes S2 , becuse I think they already write the story about it, what if they're talking about extra episodes or season 3? I hope whatever it happend, lukas won't die or something bad happen to him, he's one of my favorite Character.

Its already been deleted. But i still remember the result Lukas (38%) Petra (26%) The heck u talking about? (36%) Sounds like a bad signs...

• This is a common misconception by MC:SM fans. Lukas takes Soren's place in the New Order. Jesse, being the character of many talents, sits in Ivor's stead. Jesse is the leader of the New Order, therefore his/her position on the amulet is in the middle.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2017

Hey guys - Don't usually do this but just hopping in real quick to clarify something. That poll didn't mean anything in particular, it wasn't to help make a decision about stuff, it's not going to shape events of future episodes... I had just received back-to-back messages on twitter from people - One saying "Obviously Lukas is everyone's favorite character" while the other said "Everyone knows that Petra is people's favorite character." I was amused that both sides were SO sure they were correct, that I thought I would see who won in a popularity contest: Lukas or Petra.

I deleted it because I didn't like how much unnecessary speculation it was causing instead of being a harmless bit of fun - Sorry to cause fuss everyone.

• Hey Eric!

stirpicus posted: »

Hey guys - Don't usually do this but just hopping in real quick to clarify something. That poll didn't mean anything in particular, it wasn'

• The stupid thing called love ; )

Yeah, It's a stupid thing too.

• "Actually"?

akshely, you meant: Sep 1,8,15,22,29

• Now you know how much we care about our precious cinnamon bun Lukas (and this "Heck" person, apparently)!

Hey guys - Don't usually do this but just hopping in real quick to clarify something. That poll didn't mean anything in particular, it wasn'

• Hey Eric I just didn't vote for Petra because I though the character who's the most voted would die, then I just voted for "The heck" because... I don't like Lukas at all but I don't wish someone's else's death

• Thanks for clearing it up. Good to know it was harmless.

whispers Lukas is definitely everyone's favorite character though let's be real

• 'Tis fine, my liege! We 'twas scared for the potentially dastardly fate of our favorite characters.

• edited August 2017

bro get that away from this minecraft game

The stupid thing called love ; )

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 3 was rated by Australia yesterday.

enter image description here

• So you admit that lo*e is a stupid thing!

The stupid thing called love ; )

• edited August 2017

I don't think Lukas takes sorens place, becuse Soren was the leader of the order, but Lukes wasn't, so I think Jesse takes half place of Soren and half of Gabriel, and Lukas takes half of Soren place and half of Ivor, and Petra takes the other half of Gabriel.

since Lukas isn’t really a part of the order for some reason and he’s smart with books he takes Ivors place Ivor is the alchemist, a

• You mean love right lol

So you admit that lo*e is a stupid thing!

• Oooo a rating I’m starting to think we can see the episode early-mid setember since Batman fills up late September.

OzzyUK posted: »

• edited August 2017

Yeah, but please say it with * becuse it's a bad word..

Mikestar16 posted: »

You mean love right lol

• YAY if new zeland rate it this week could get news on the 5th and episode on the 12th so most likely the 12th

OzzyUK posted: »

• Prediction of episode:

1. We start, we are in jailhouse block and everyone is with us (except Luna and Stella)
    2. We meet new friends (people that didnt go mad)
    3. We have various confrontations with madmen/women
    4. Escape plot activate
    5. Escape plot process complete
    6. Attmept to escape
    7. Fail
    8. Comeback
    9. We realize that the only way out is from Below The Bedrock
  • P.S If Olivia and Axel arent in episode 3, I officially disban them from the order

Minedodge posted: »

Prediction of episode: * We start, we are in jailhouse block and everyone is with us (except Luna and Stella) * We meet new friends (p

• Someone else actaully doesnt want romance in minecraft!! Finally!

Tekano posted: »

Romance isn't really bad, but when ppl want romance in a action game based on minecraft that doesn't have to do anything with it, I'm like "....what are you doing?"

• I don't think it'll be like that, becuse in acheivements, it says not-so-good escape, witch I think they will escape in the end of Episode 3.

Minedodge posted: »

Prediction of episode: * We start, we are in jailhouse block and everyone is with us (except Luna and Stella) * We meet new friends (p

• Hey it's okay, we're always up to some fuss!

At least now you know Lukas is a perfect cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure. Scott must be super busy guarding the galaxy, but I hope he shows up more often anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.