Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• There is a thread for this, you know? It's called "Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition".

If anyone wants to know something check the comment below its about ep two tho so if u havent seen it dont click it unless u want to

• I can't wait Episode 3! I don't know what will happend! I am SO EXCITEEEEED!!! Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 and 2 are my favorite games! Thank you Telltale SO MUCH for making Minecraft Story Mode!

• YES! I mean um.... ok. aww man I wish Petra died too.. but only because of Jetra..... Petra is an amazing character that is my favorite.

MegaXD posted: »

Lukas 38% Petra 26% The heck u talking about 36% Ok guys Lukas gonna be the next death

• I think Ivor Will Be In This one

• You guys gotta remember MC Story Mode always releases on a Tuesday!!! That means Sep 4,11,18,25

• I just hope they make the next episodes a little bit longer :/
    And of course, as many users want it, I would appreciate it if there would be a way to ship the characters (any chars). I really liked the cute scene where Radar wanted a hug, why can't we get this for other chars like Lukas aswell? xD I mean harvest moon allowed you to get a freakin' child from a villager and it was also a game for kids, so pleaaaaaasse :D grant us this wish.

• Do you think Aiden is the person talking in the tiny teaser?

• Has long been confirmed that it wasn't him, and Donovan Patton.

• what do u mean who confirmed it

DenikRG posted: »

Has long been confirmed that it wasn't him, and Donovan Patton.

• No... please don't... plz.... this is an action game... not a romance story...

EpixStorm posted: »

I just hope they make the next episodes a little bit longer And of course, as many users want it, I would appreciate it if there would be

• I totally agree with you, I don't now why people like romance, romance is just a stupid thing.

Tekano posted: »

No... please don't... plz.... this is an action game... not a romance story...

• akshely, you meant: Sep 1,8,15,22,29

You guys gotta remember MC Story Mode always releases on a Tuesday!!! That means Sep 4,11,18,25

• Are you serious? You want Petra's death because Jetra lol I would never want the death of my favorite character because of a ship

YES! I mean um.... ok. aww man I wish Petra died too.. but only because of Jetra..... Petra is an amazing character that is my favorite.

• edited August 2017

I think it is for who gets teleported to the prison or let's you free from the outside. A.K.A. The Vote Like Lukas Or Petra Or THE HECK U TALKIN ABOUT

• I think romance is a beautiful thing

ali1382 posted: »

I totally agree with you, I don't now why people like romance, romance is just a stupid thing.

• It’s confirmed because the voice actors are different.

vickytonner posted: »

what do u mean who confirmed it

• You know your both wrong right?

enter image description here

akshely, you meant: Sep 1,8,15,22,29

• True, but shippings are not.

Mikestar16 posted: »

I think romance is a beautiful thing

• But remember Olivia's voice changed in this season, so the same could happen with Aiden, and also, his subtitles fit color.

Although a new character would be nice.

Creeper1846 posted: »

It’s confirmed because the voice actors are different.

• Says Petra should die, than says "Petra is Ana amazing character that is my favorite"

YES! I mean um.... ok. aww man I wish Petra died too.. but only because of Jetra..... Petra is an amazing character that is my favorite.

• It could be the 5th or the 12th, but I'll guess it's the 12th

Creeper1846 posted: »

You know your both wrong right?

• I don't know what you guys are talking about, with this "vote" or whatever, but if they touch my Lukas I riot.

• I'll get the torches, you cover the pitchforks.

Abeille posted: »

I don't know what you guys are talking about, with this "vote" or whatever, but if they touch my Lukas I riot.

• Don't forget the renaissance style clothing

QueenMaddy posted: »

I'll get the torches, you cover the pitchforks.

• edited August 2017

Romance isn't really bad, but when ppl want romance in a action game based on minecraft that doesn't have to do anything with it, I'm like "....what are you doing?"

I think romance is a beautiful thing

• Well, romance has happened once in this game, I don't see why it wouldn't happen again

Romance isn't really bad, but when ppl want romance in a action game based on minecraft that doesn't have to do anything with it, I'm like "....what are you doing?"

• 12 September most likely!

• Lukas won the poll, don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing...

Possibilities:

Lukas Dies - Hope that wont happen
    Lukas gets more screen time - YASS
    Lukas has nothing to do with this episode - Better than death I suppose
    Lukas saves you from jail - Cool
    Lukas is in jail with you - As long as he doesnt die: YASS
    Lukas betrays you - Why... Just why...
    Lukas eats your head and then kills all your friends - ... That probably wont happen

• Where are the TellTale headquatres?

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Don't forget the renaissance style clothing

• edited August 2017

The struggles :)

I hope this comes out in LATE September... otherwise I'll be obsessed with Destiny 2 too much to play the episode.

• I laughed so hard lol

Minedodge posted: »

Lukas won the poll, don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing... Possibilities: Lukas Dies - Hope that wont happen Lukas gets

• Yeah Olivias voice did changed which really annyoed me but the person in the teaser sounds like Aiden and it would be nice to have new characters but i would really like to see Aiden again hes my favourite villian

But remember Olivia's voice changed in this season, so the same could happen with Aiden, and also, his subtitles fit color. Although a new character would be nice.

• Lukas eats your head and then kills all your friends

Lukas won the poll, don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing... Possibilities: Lukas Dies - Hope that wont happen Lukas gets

• lol, the last one was very good one.

• All I wonder is how is this episode gonna start off?

• edited August 2017

My guess is:
    first, they'll go to jail, then they will find new freinds, then they'll make a plan to escape, finlly they will escape and go to see whats below bedrock.

All I wonder is how is this episode gonna start off?

• And i really think that you might want to type word "Plan", not Plane XD

My guess is: first, they'll go to jail, then they will find new freinds, then they'll make a plan to escape, finlly they will escape and go to see whats below bedrock.

• Lukas eats your head and then kills all your friends

Oh hell no

• edited August 2017

I go with 12th

You guys gotta remember MC Story Mode always releases on a Tuesday!!! That means Sep 4,11,18,25

• Uh, when has "romance" occurred in this game...?

Well, romance has happened once in this game, I don't see why it wouldn't happen again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.