Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Releasing September 19, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited August 2017

They can't be cuz all of them died but the blaze rods may be in there although how can sky city have anything to do with the prison because the blaze rods got taken by sky city.

Rokas111 posted: »

i think that every villian we defeated in season 1 will be in that prison

• Lol

Extra_93 posted: »

Yeaa Elvis Presley in Episode 3

• HELL YEAH xD :)

Who else besides me is going to binge listen to this while playing the episode?

• And not to mention that Vos somehow managed to survive in a cage without food?

• From the trophy list, perhaps Jesse or whoever didn't destroy the clock will go through some sort of depression.

• yeah maybe hes in the prison

Whoever's voice was in the teaser sounded a lot like Aiden

• Finalyl! I got to play the episode! I hope the same doesn't happen with episode 3 (Android being massively delayed)

Anyhow, what did you guys pick?

• season 2 is based 6-7 years after season 1 and a lot could have changed during thattime period so there is a good chance they could be in the prison

• the epsidoe may ome out at the end of the month because the season pass is due to come out in september and still have 3 more episodes to reales

• I am going to show the percentages as of the time im writing this:

Me and 26.7% of people left Lukas in charge
    Me and 40.6% told Petra that her call was adventure
    Me and 81.9% of players went with Radar and Lukas
    Me and 45.4% of players chose Jack to get the clock
    Me and 46.1% of players chose to be mean and leave Stella stuck in Ice. (At least the minority is not to low.)

Minedodge posted: »

Finalyl! I got to play the episode! I hope the same doesn't happen with episode 3 (Android being massively delayed) Anyhow, what did you guys pick?

• Now its time to watch some yuotubers and see the other choices!

• Maybe in the jail is a Sammy or real Vos. But in the Admin Collosus not real.

• im thinking everyone from our past adventures will be there

• Hell No The WitherStorm Won't Be There

im thinking everyone from our past adventures will be there

• So Yeah I Don't Think So

Hell No The WitherStorm Won't Be There

• 6-7 years?? where did you get that from? (genuinely asking)

vickytonner posted: »

season 2 is based 6-7 years after season 1 and a lot could have changed during thattime period so there is a good chance they could be in the prison

• Nah, then Reuben willl be there and I don't think TellTale is nice enough to bring him back to life.

im thinking everyone from our past adventures will be there

• edited August 2017

Given that we seem to be going to an asylum where the Admin sends people, I expected there to be colorful characters of the good and bad, perhaps disturbingly even, kind. The preview certainly lend itself to that impression. I am seriously stoked for episode 3.

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/898580262920925184

• I think Aiden will appear in episode 3. Voice and color subtitles fit him.

SnownRaven posted: »

Given that we seem to be going to an asylum where the Admin sends people, I expected there to be colorful characters of the good and bad, pe

• Linkyop posted: »

• hmmm... wierd places, long forgotten.... maybe Farlands?

• I don't think they'd redo the farlands after it being used in episode 4 of season 1. I hope we go into newer unexplored territories rather than retreading old locations.

Catlover11 posted: »

hmmm... wierd places, long forgotten.... maybe Farlands?

• I chose all that you did, except I left Radar in charge of the clock xD

• As for weird places and long forgotten stuff, I'd guess "Below the Bedrock" is probably what they're referring to.

Catlover11 posted: »

hmmm... wierd places, long forgotten.... maybe Farlands?

• edited August 2017

Or under a couch, if it's a weird and forgotten place...

dojo32161 posted: »

As for weird places and long forgotten stuff, I'd guess "Below the Bedrock" is probably what they're referring to.

• wtf how you know that

season 2 is based 6-7 years after season 1 and a lot could have changed during thattime period so there is a good chance they could be in the prison

• So did anyone else catch that Stella winks at Jesse when she sides with the Admin? She specifically has her back turned to the latter so she's playing a ruse it would seem.

I think it's determinant by whether or not Jesse choose to save her.

• Does she only do that when you save her? Because I was a jerk this episode and didn’t bother to help her.

So did anyone else catch that Stella winks at Jesse when she sides with the Admin? She specifically has her back turned to the latter so she's playing a ruse it would seem. I think it's determinant by whether or not Jesse choose to save her.

• edited August 2017

I've checked and it seems she only does it if you saved her but it should be noted that in the Leave Stella ending, she's stuck in ice and facing the Admin so even if she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to wink at Jesse without the former noticing. So far, it does, however, seem to indicate that whether she's faking her partnership with Admin depends upon whether Jesse saved her or not.

It may be the deciding factor of something pertaining to Stella's story but there could as easily be other decisions later on that could sway her.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Does she only do that when you save her? Because I was a jerk this episode and didn’t bother to help her.

• pretty sure Stella s just leading the admin on and will betray him eventually because of something telltale left in the scene .
    When Stella says yes sir to the admin she immediatelly turns to Jesse and winks to him/her while smiling she then goes offscreen as the admin continues his speech im pretty sure telltale wouldnt leave that without a good reason.

• 0.1% out of all the owners of a copy of the game have that achievement.

So it’s TellTale staff members and beta testers.

0.1% chance of earning... they must think we're really bad at this game or something!

• That isnt Aiden.

yeah maybe hes in the prison

• You uh... Mean a few months after the events of season 1 right?

• Theres a rumor that episode 3 might come out as the same time episode 3 of s1 did. But that theory you pointed is just.... Ugh

the epsidoe may ome out at the end of the month because the season pass is due to come out in september and still have 3 more episodes to reales

• edited August 2017

Well, I might have screwed up. Curse my curiosity of looking for artifacts. I didn't even want to pick the gauntlet up! The game got impatient with me and I got it anyway. Haha. And now I'm in episode three and in a Minecraft underground insane asylum, I guess. Which is kinda sad because if I'd been born in the era where they still existed en masse I'd probably be in one. (Keeping in mind they kept people in them for bad reasons.) Seeing that poor lady with the muzzle on really freaked me out. There can only be good times in the next episode, right guys? O_O I thought Radar got away but I guess he'll be with us in the next episode. Not that I'm complaining, because as Admin is my witness, I would take an arrow for that guy.
    And he's voiced by Yuri Lowenthal! I couldn't tell at all! He's not voicing an angry/cocky guy in Japan getting chased by Japanese zombies this time.

• Oh wow! I saw her wink but somehow it went right over my head. Well, I guess we might not be stuck in an underground Minecraft Insane Asylum all alone, huh guys, even if Stella's not with us.

I've checked and it seems she only does it if you saved her but it should be noted that in the Leave Stella ending, she's stuck in ice and f

• I'm hoping that the choice of having Petra destroy the clock only affects her screentime in this episode. Because I'm hoping for a flashback showing the last adventure the current Order of the Stone had as a whole. You know, prior to season 2. Or at least the last time Jesse and Petra saw each other before she left Beacontown.

• Aww. I actually sent him a message just a few days ago (after the tweet though), telling him I love his work and all. It's so cool to see the creators of the game/story being happy like this. :D

Also... https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/898579806144479232 Thanks, Eric.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.