What was the best option for Agent Avesta?

2»

Comments

• I personally, if in episode 2 is still deaf, in my departure I will avoid losing the ear since she seems to have more weight than the 2 agents. Instead, if he is deaf and bruce or the dpgc lends something to him to continue listening, I will save his ear, but if not, I will kill both agents, and I know that it goes against the moral code of the dark knight, but I want something between iman and bruce, sorry blake and the other one is not his name .. XD

• Sadly.

That's what bad about TTG. I stopped caring about choices a long time ago because I know in the end everything will be the same.

• I think deafness is probably the most positive outcome for her, but my Batman doesn't trust the Feds, and he refuses to answer stupid riddles-- if a few Agent heads roll because they were dumb enough to get stuck in death cages, perhaps it's the best thing for everyone, and maybe Avista will quit because she sees what her organization does to people (not just her fellow dead agents, but the Riddler himself, who was apparently twisted by the Agency).

• I let all the agents dead, less competition for later Fuck em.

• Well, for Avesta maybe guilt ridden and physically whole, but for all three characters the best is for Avesta to be deaf.

• I hope that, by doing the right thing and saving the 2 agents, in the second episode, recover the ear. If it is not so and she is not heard for as long as I am, I am going to kill both agents, since they are not very important in the plot either. Hell, if it was to save Alfred and Gordon, for example, then I did think more but we are talking about one agent that has not come out in the whole episode, and another that has only had 2 sentences. I prefer that they die and so Iman Avesta is not traumatized and does not lose the ear.

ShampaFK posted: »

Well, for Avesta maybe guilt ridden and physically whole, but for all three characters the best is for Avesta to be deaf.

• I dont think Batman would have let anyone die, even if it meant making someone deaf.

• Yes, as I said, it goes against the moral principles of the dark knight.

I dont think Batman would have let anyone die, even if it meant making someone deaf.

• Depends on how you play your Batman then, doesn't it?

I dont think Batman would have let anyone die, even if it meant making someone deaf.

• Yup yup. Good thing about this game is that we can do things that Batman would never do.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Depends on how you play your Batman then, doesn't it?

• edited September 2019

Batman/Bruce needs as many allies as he can have in his Bat-Family to counter Waller's Suicide Squad or bigger threats like Talia and the League of Shadows in future. Keep Vernon Blake alive. In Joker Vigilante route, he is cited as a potential ally. He could become Nightwing in future. Hire Avesta as COO at WE at the end of Ep 5; Vernon Blake will naturally join her and become part of the Bat-Family.

Alfred said the Bat-Family is getting smaller when Lucius died. With that in mind, I played The Enemy Within with a recruitment strategy to expand the Bat-Family.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.