Possible allies to House Forrester S2!

2»

Comments

• edited September 2017

I'm not gonna argue with what you think would make a good story....just keeping in mind that this game is very closely tied to the tv show, whether people like it or not.

Tunak23 posted: »

Why not?It would be clearly more original than animate the even that was the BOB,I still think that House Glover should play a role on the F

• I don't think Morgryn will travel North to push Mira's claim on Ironrath,the possibility that comes to my mind is that he would remain on the South(King's Landing)sending several spies to follow the conflict with the Whitehills safely on the distance.

That makes sense, and would be entirely within character for Morgryn. Planting spies among the Forresters and Whitehills is one way he'd be able to keep tabs on Ironrath without risking his own neck.

I don't think Morgryn will travel North to push Mira's claim on Ironrath,the possibility that comes to my mind is that he would remain on th

• (http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ebbert_Whitehill)

Ebbert Whitehill(The Whitehill older brother alive) could be a potential possible playable character for season 2;as he was in the Cidatel from the start on the story he could have already forged his Maester chain and be assigned to a keep on Westeros.There is so little we know about Ebbert,we can confirm that he became Ludd's heir after Karl Whitehill died from Greyscale but he remained on this position for a short time since he decided to became a Cidatel and go south to Oldtown;The reasons? We can only speculate them an argument with his family which ended on a bad relationship with his father and brothers or the pressure of being the heir of a noble house was too much for him and Ludd saw him not fit for the position.

Wouldn't it be possible for him to have his full Maester chain at the beginning of season two,could he end working on a Northern keep not far from Ironrath on Season two?

• It would be either interesting or ironic if he replaces Ortengryn.

(http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ebbert_Whitehill) Ebbert Whitehill(The Whitehill older brother alive) could be a potential possible

• I agree a good idea on the long run and the fire that can bright the plot ;)

It would be either interesting or ironic if he replaces Ortengryn.

• If Sansa is in Season 2, I wouldn't be surprised if Mira was one of the few friends she had at King's Landing. Especially given how tight the Starks and Forresters were. Though at the time, she was in no position to help Mira even if she wanted to. Should be an interesting conversation with Rodrik/Asher, especially if Mira got executed.

• Well, I did everything right by Dany. Stopped Beshka, followed Croft's plan, let Malcom go without being mad and thanking him. I hope she's the ally, cause damn, bring those dragons to me please.

• If Asher is alive and by the Gods survives Season 2, he would surely be pro-Daenerys. Doubt he would accompany Jon to Dragonstone though.

Arrhyn posted: »

Well, I did everything right by Dany. Stopped Beshka, followed Croft's plan, let Malcom go without being mad and thanking him. I hope she's the ally, cause damn, bring those dragons to me please.

• Why do some people think that one of the Whitehill brothers will be playable? I mean I doubt Torrhen or Ebbert would support the ruin of their house. Gwyn tried to make her house survive by letting Asher and her get married to preserve both houses. Rodrik would not be trusting of any Whitehills and Asher would not trust Ludd or his sons.

• Hey we are here to propose ideas that can make the plot better and Ebbert as a playable character is plausible possibility ;)

Why do some people think that one of the Whitehill brothers will be playable? I mean I doubt Torrhen or Ebbert would support the ruin of the

• I don't think it would fit in the story they are trying to tell. I mean the story is about the Forresters beating the Whitehills and playing as a Whitehill would be awkward because would the choices be to help the Whitehills or help the Forresters. It doesn't make sense for Ebbert to beat his own family. :wink:

Hey we are here to propose ideas that can make the plot better and Ebbert as a playable character is plausible possibility

• edited October 2017

As a maester, Ebbert cannot take sides even if he was anti-Forrester before going to the citadel. If he does become the Forresters' new maester, he has to serve them. Definitely don't want Torrhen to be another asshole with an ego as big as the North. Then again, Gwyn did mention that all of her brothers did pick on Gryff.

• Did you hear about the Great Maester Conspiracy?I'm not in the conviction that maesters stay out of the political game when they do their chains.

In the books it is explained the huge influence that had Walys on the Southern ambition of Rickard Stark(bethrothing Lyanna's to Robert,Brandon to Catelyn...) as well as the constant insinuations of Wyman Manderly about his Maester from Lannisport.

To explain such a huge hate towards his family,Telltale could use the bad relationship with his father Ludd during childhood and abandoned position as heir of House Whitehill.Or even something between the Whitehill brothers and Ebbert.Assuming the position of Maester Ortengryn in Ironrath at the end of the story could be a good end between the feuding houses ;)

As a maester, Ebbert cannot take sides even if he was anti-Forrester before going to the citadel. If he does become the Forresters' new mae

Sign in to comment in this discussion.