Planet of the Apes: Lost Frontier - A Telltale Style Game

13»

Comments

• Dude, thanks for the spoilers? I've been seriously waiting for this game. Warn next time maybe. :(

Just curious if anyone has played this since the game was accidentally leaked by Sony for a short period, so some people on PS4 have it alre

• What spoilers? Those are just general endings, I haven't even played the game yet. Did you honestly think there would be any sort of ending outside humans win, apes win and peace in that situation?

lilsnek posted: »

Dude, thanks for the spoilers? I've been seriously waiting for this game. Warn next time maybe.

• How could I possibly know before I've played the game since I didn't even know the timeline.

What spoilers? Those are just general endings, I haven't even played the game yet. Did you honestly think there would be any sort of ending outside humans win, apes win and peace in that situation?

• Goldeneye 007

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong~

AronDracula posted: »

movie video games are usually terrible. Cough Cough Spider-Man 2, Alien Isolation, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Goldeneye 007 Cough Cough

• edited October 2017

LMAO HOLY SHIT

EDIT: just read that you played the horrid PC port and not the actual spider-man 2 game. and it's gone from really funny you think that to really sad that you experienced the pc port.

ScootyZ posted: »

Spider Man 2 is terrible even by ps2 standards. Why are people still mentioning it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.