Comments

• inb4 THEY BROKE NEW GROUND!!
    I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!
    I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!!!

• Really? Of all Star Wars characters they considering making a movie about Jabba?

• Wow, just fuck off. Obi-Wan spin off is the best thing to do.

• Best movie idea ever

• Wow..all the great characters in Star Wars...and they are considering this? In other news...Star Wars the Sly Snootles and Max Rebo Movie will be announced on Monday...this is all because of the growing Dark side due to the Eclipse.

• I think this could be the Boba Fett movie that has been rumored. You know, it would make sense that Jabba would have a central role in such a movie, but of course he wouldn't be the main character.

• Fuck Jabba! Where is Jar Jar Binks: A Star Wars Story?

• WHY THE F*CK WOULD WE NEED THIS?!

• That one actually got announced man, lol

AronDracula posted: »

Wow, just fuck off. Obi-Wan spin off is the best thing to do.

• Um....Jabba is my favorite Stars Wars character ever! I'd love to see him get a movie!

• Scarface meets the Blob.

I'd watch it.

• Why not? The Hutt Clan is not really something that is explored deeply in Star Wars lore, it could potentially be good depending on the plot.

• I'd like this, but Jabba needs to be the villain

• Jabba is the most boring character ever lmao.

• 1 - It is just one of the many scripts being considered for more stories within the Star Wars universe. People are making a chicken out of a feather.

2 - I wouldn't have a problem with it if it ever came to be. Star Wars had an interesting expanded universe before Disney declared all of it as legends, and I would be happy to see other characters, factions and plotlines that have little to do with the Skywalker family being explored. I'm a fan of the franchise in general, not of the main story only. Be a little open-minded, people.

• edited August 2017

Instead of considering movies like:

1. Kyle Katarn
    2. The fist Jedi's
    3. The Sith
    4. Darth Vader
    5. The Old Republic
    6. Yoda (I don't know if that will work 100%)
    7. A new original story with new characters in a unexplored era
    8. Basing something on the old comics or books
    9. A Bane movie perhaps

Or something else... Jabba really?

• edited October 2017

I'm sorry, I wasn't gonna bump this, but I seriously laughed pretty damn hard for half a minute or so.

I mean I do remember reading up on Jabba and the Hutts in general on Wookiepedia during my Star Wars binge back in middle school and I recall being legitimately interested in what I read. But with that said, it's still Jabba the Hutt!

"Oh boy, kids! Let's go watch the movie of the summer about a giant, slimy, proud, hermaphrodite slug crime boss who is usually just laying around in his Palace listening to Jizz music, eating damn near anything(or one time, anyone), hiring bounty hunters and smugglers to either do jobs for him or stand around doing jackshit menacingly, laughing at the bad jokes of his Kowakian Lizard Monkey, screwing(or raping when they won't give it up) his humanoid slave-girls in front of everybody, and dropping people who piss him off into the pit of his intentionally staged Rancor, . (Most of those aren't mutually exclusive, btw.)

~MOVIE OF THE SUMMER, BABY!"

• AT-STs!! AT-STs!!

inb4 THEY BROKE NEW GROUND!! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!! I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!!!

• ""HAAAAAAAAAAAN SOLO!"

DabigRG posted: »

I'm sorry, I wasn't gonna bump this, but I seriously laughed pretty damn hard for half a minute or so. I mean I do remember reading up on

• Yup I hated the yearly Star Wars thing ever since it was announced, Rogue One was disappointing and I'm so uninterested in a Han Solo movie I'll probably just skip it. Wish they would just stick with the new trilogy.

• An Han Solo movie would've ben interesting after the original trilogy just ended but right now hell no it's Harrison Ford or no Han at all for me and I also don't want old Han Solo to.
    Harrison got exactly what he wanted with EP7.

Jaku2011 posted: »

Yup I hated the yearly Star Wars thing ever since it was announced, Rogue One was disappointing and I'm so uninterested in a Han Solo movie I'll probably just skip it. Wish they would just stick with the new trilogy.

• So many amazing places/stories you could take star wars but they keep going for original trilogy nostalgia. Like no one asked for a young han solo movie, I would rather see Boba Fett or an Obi Wan spin off.

• They are definitely saving the old republic for a trilogy or saga. My only worry is they'll destroy the established lore by removing Revan, Valkorian, Malgus, Satele etc basically all the cool Jedi/Sith and replace them with crap wannabes.

joshua007 posted: »

Instead of considering movies like: * Kyle Katarn * The fist Jedi's * The Sith * Darth Vader * The Old Republic * Yoda (I don't kn

• I thought everyone liked Han Solo

So many amazing places/stories you could take star wars but they keep going for original trilogy nostalgia. Like no one asked for a young han solo movie, I would rather see Boba Fett or an Obi Wan spin off.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.