Episode 3 spoiler thread

2»

Comments

• I don't know why Gamora is against using the Forge because she'd need to "take a life to save one" when she murders all those Kree soldiers like it's nothing.

I think it's that they would have to look for someone to kill. If it's self defense then she's cool with killing but if Hela hadn't attacked them they would have to actively look for someone to kill to charge up the relic.

AChicken posted: »

Well, this was quite the ride. Early releases (of course) to avoid, messed up store pages, and a whole lot of waiting but I finally did it.

• I guess... but trouble is already following them. They'd get into a defensive situation easily.

Maybe Gamora just wants it destroyed because of the possibility of Hala getting it.

lupinb0y posted: »

I don't know why Gamora is against using the Forge because she'd need to "take a life to save one" when she murders all those Kree soldiers

• And also possibly because someone could bring back Thanos.

AChicken posted: »

I guess... but trouble is already following them. They'd get into a defensive situation easily. Maybe Gamora just wants it destroyed because of the possibility of Hala getting it.

• Yeah, can't forget him.

And also possibly because someone could bring back Thanos.

• I really hope Nebs doesn't try to bring Thanos back. I destroyed the forge hoping to avoid that possibility.

And also possibly because someone could bring back Thanos.

• Probably not. Peter was resurrected with the forge and he's alive and well if you destroy it.

prink34320 posted: »

Just something I'm wondering about the lore, does the eternity forge need to exist in order for it's resurectees to continue living or does

• edited August 2017

I don't trust Nebula. I reunited her and Gamora, but fully expect her to turn on us by series end. That smile she has when choosing to power up the forge...yeah.

• Yeah I feel the same. Reuniting her was too easy and it seems live obviously good choice that everyone are going for.

Also telling Drax he did earn his revenge is like 90%+ in popularity. I feel that it is not so obvious, maybe in EP4 we will see more of this.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I don't trust Nebula. I reunited her and Gamora, but fully expect her to turn on us by series end. That smile she has when choosing to power up the forge...yeah.

• Yeah it doesn't help that if you choose to destroy the forge she frowns at you.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though.

• Yep, you gotta scan right in front of her. I scanned because I genuinely forgot where it went and the scene is made even funnier by Nebula replying in a quiet voice "I-I knew that" to Drax's line. It was good times man

That might have been it. I was just following the disc's direction.

• Peter was the one who ribbed Nebula about the hologram in my game. Might have been because I didn't take Drax to the temple.

Timcanpy posted: »

Man I thought this episode was really good, definitely the best of the bunch. I even laughed out loud a couple of times (instead of only blo

• She frowned? She seemed to be on Gamora's side when I destroyed it.

Yeah it doesn't help that if you choose to destroy the forge she frowns at you. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though.

• Enjoyed the Episode a lot .
    Love the addition of the new character mantis :3

• Loved the episode so much. Mantis!!! :D I love Mantis. I hope she masters, like Tai Chi, like the comics though, so she'll have some cool action scenes later on. Probably my favorite second series Guardian. What they did with Gamora and Nebula, playing the same scenes from both perspectives, that was special. Lot of good surprises this time.

My Choices: fight the bully, Nebula and Gamora together, slap fight!, Mantis reads Rocket, dance dance dance, destroy the Forge.

A great time. ^-^

• I would imagine that Nebula would try to bring Thanos back if she joined with Hala.

ShampaFK posted: »

I really hope Nebs doesn't try to bring Thanos back. I destroyed the forge hoping to avoid that possibility.

• I think she was definitely for empowering the forge but she defended Gamora after Drax started an argument with her.

She frowned? She seemed to be on Gamora's side when I destroyed it.

• I actually didn't go easy on her in the flashback, but I trusted her in Episode 2, and the dual perspective flashbacks were awesome and very reactive. I thought they handled it really well.

Ravandel posted: »

Yeah I feel the same. Reuniting her was too easy and it seems live obviously good choice that everyone are going for. Also telling Drax h

• If you powered up the Forge, I fully expect Thanos to get resurrected. One of the things that factored into that decision to me. Also, that requirement to take a life to resurrect somebody? No no no.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.