I have season pass but can't get episode 3

It keeps saying $4.99 on PlayStation store

Comments

• Same. I have the season pass and it's asking me to purchase episode 3...

• Yeah the same thing is happening to me also... Smh

• Also being charged for episode 3, even though I already have the season pass.

• Same for me... really pisses me off that they keep doing this crap

• Still not fixed. I don't know why they always run into so much trouble when uploading episodes.

• Same problem for me.

• Yeah, I have the same problem. I even uninstalled and re-downloaded it for my PS4.

• edited August 2017

Has this happened before? Does anyone know if Telltale is going to fix this or am I gonna have to buy episode three separate from my season pass?

• I dont remember it ever happening before. Maybe its a new marketing gimmick. "Oops, somehow we uploaded the episode separate from your season pass".

soysauce posted: »

Has this happened before? Does anyone know if Telltale is going to fix this or am I gonna have to buy episode three separate from my season pass?

• edited August 2017

Checking out the psn store on my laptop, something is fucked up on their end. It's asking for me to pay for it there even though I have the seasons pass purchased, and the website cant even load episode 2, so telltale has to tell playstation to fix it, and who knows how long that will take for this game that no one seems to care about.

Also, damn, I miss the days an episode cost 5 bucks up in canada.

• same for me

• I'd be surprised if this gets taken care of before the day is out

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This has happened before, it was fixed so keep checking the store for the fixed update.

If you wanted you could also try contacting Telltale support to see if they have any other fixes that may work.

soysauce posted: »

• Same here. So dumb.

• Thanks for the help.

OzzyUK posted: »

This has happened before, it was fixed so keep checking the store for the fixed update. If you wanted you could also try contacting Tellt

• I've got the same issue, even though the game recognizes I own the season pass.

• Maybe its a new marketing gimmick. "Oops, somehow we uploaded the episode separate from your season pass".

This wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I dont remember it ever happening before. Maybe its a new marketing gimmick. "Oops, somehow we uploaded the episode separate from your season pass".

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@mostlypoptarts posted in the episode 3 waiting thread that she has made sure technicial staff are aware of the issue and they will look into a fix.

Just wanted to comment here that I've reported the two common bugs for this game (Ep 3 showing for purchase on PS4 when you have the season pass & XB1 booting you back to dashboard). Our wonderful support team is working on it!

If either of these bugs are affecting you, email support@telltale.com with a detailed account (what platform, what region you're in, exactly what is happening) to help them resolve it!

• Ive been in contact with them, and they're working on it. They asked me to try to access the episode from different methods and none of them currently worked

• Me too we will just have to wait a little bit longer

• Oh yeah, great help from support. I hear back from them and they give me a way to fix an issue...for the Xbox One...when I told them I own the game for the PS4. And the issue is not even one I needed help with, the person said if it was for the game abruptly quitting, I need assistance in downloading episode 3 as it says I need to purchase it when I already own the season pass. What the hell Telltale?

• Currently happening to me as well.

This is new for me, as almost every other time people have had similar problems, I was lucky and still managed to have free access.
    I'm not impressed with this release.

• edited August 2017

Same here...
    First DBD with the Huntress and now this?
    Dammit PSN

• One weird thing.. Back when EP2 was released, the game didn't see I had purchased the Season pass. It forgot, while PSN remembered.

Now, it remembers I have the season pass, but it seems PSN forgot that for EP3.

• edited August 2017
    • Bull shit is what this is........ too many games on thier plate
  • too many games on thier plate

I've never seen a more ridiculous use of this argument

* Bull shit is what this is........ too many games on thier plate

• This is clearly Sony's fault.
    Telltale didn't cause this problem. We're just mad that this had to happen today.

* Bull shit is what this is........ too many games on thier plate

• i am mad

AChicken posted: »

This is clearly Sony's fault. Telltale didn't cause this problem. We're just mad that this had to happen today.

• So am I.

Luckily judging by another user's comment, we should have access in about an hour.

DX2Texas posted: »

i am mad

• Same here.

• the worthless value of seasons passes shines. its the cause of all of us not being able to play.

• I'm having the same issue. Sent in an email to try to get some sort of update.

• I’m not a PS4 player but I found this and I just want to leave it here XD

enter image description here

• SAD!

Creeper1846 posted: »

I’m not a PS4 player but I found this and I just want to leave it here XD

• Same I own the season pass but they want me to purchase episode 3 , When this episode available download for free?

• 10:27 PM and it's still not out

ok

• Well, I just checked. And it's actually 6:50pm right now in PST form.

Strange time conversion, as I always thought it was PST --> EST = +3hours. But now it's 4. Hmm?

10:27 PM and it's still not out ok

• edited August 2017

Oh, huh. I thought the same. Well, guess we've got another several hours to go

AChicken posted: »

Well, I just checked. And it's actually 6:50pm right now in PST form. Strange time conversion, as I always thought it was PST --> EST = +3hours. But now it's 4. Hmm?

• Ah, I looked it up, and turns out PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) is +3 hours, but PST (Pacific Standard Time) is +4 hours.
    I don't know why... but apparently they're used at different times. PDT is during the summer/daylight saving time and PST is for the whole year. Only a few places on the western side of NA switch between the two depending on the summer/winter period. Though many states/provinces/countries use the Standard Time.

Or at least that's what the internet is telling me.

Oh, huh. I thought the same. Well, guess we've got another several hours to go

• I also have this problem and the playstation store hasn't updated for me yet. I clicked to download the episode and it still says: Buy $6.99.

OzzyUK posted: »

This has happened before, it was fixed so keep checking the store for the fixed update. If you wanted you could also try contacting Tellt

Sign in to comment in this discussion.