I have season pass but can't get episode 3

Comments

• edited August 2017

Any updates from telltale support anywhere? This is getting pretty annoying of how many mishaps have occurred with telltale games recently.

• edited August 2017

Woops put that as spoilers

• Didnt mean for the spoiler warning to pop up

• edited August 2017

I'm with you on that 5 bucks.
    All of 'em cost 7$ now, and that adds up to quite a lot if bought individually.

To anyone who wants to know: As it turns out -- here in Canada -- concerning Guardians we have the good ol' days of Telltale season passes. I'm sure back then (at least when I bought the first Walking Dead) the price of the season pass was the cost of 4 episodes instead of 5.. so you essentially saved 5 dollars [but correct me if I'm wrong on these prices here].

If each episode costs 7$, then the total season will cost 35$ individually. BUT, the Season Pass only costs 27$, thereby saving you 8$... making you pay the cost of 4 episodes instead of 5. B) Oh yeaaahh...
    And that's a great price considering that Every Season since Batman S1 costed 33$-35$ as a season pass. We've got a great Telltale deal right now.

deadproxy posted: »

Checking out the psn store on my laptop, something is fucked up on their end. It's asking for me to pay for it there even though I have the

• this is so frustrating

• 12 AM now

still nothing

I'm legit salty over this now

• edited August 2017

[Yawn] Ahhh... waking up to a new day, everything is good.

enter image description here

this is fine. THIS IS FINE.

Spoilers: NO IT'S NOT.

• well the playstation store website has been down since noon yesterday pretty much, so until that's up, I'm just gonna sit here and brood. Now I want a refund just to buy the god damn episode and play it, and be disappointed, because I'm sure as fuck not going to be happy that I'll finally be able to play the thing I paid for and that has been released when I can finally fucking play.

Why couldn't this have happened to the minecraft game? God damn.

• Its a very big hour.

AChicken posted: »

So am I. Luckily judging by another user's comment, we should have access in about an hour.

• It's been 12 hours here. Still asked to purchase it for $5. And here I thought tonight I will enjoy ep 3, instead, I have to see some people throwing around the spoilers all over the social media. Shame on you Telltale.

• I should have known better than to get the season pass. Needless stress and frustration.

• I'm also having this issue. Real bummer wanted to get it going and start playing. Day later and still not fixed. =(

• edited August 2017

I still can't play episode 3 :(

• An update or refund would be nice.

• I'm having the same issue. I spoke with PSN support about this issue. They told me to try and restore licenses on the system. I can't test this as I am at work right now. Can anyone try and confirm if it works or not?

In your PS4 go to settings >PSN>Restore licences.

Thanks

• 1 day later, and several resets later...

Steam still doesn't update the game
    When I launch the game, ep 3 is still "Coming Soon"
    Already received a pop up in the steam news window telling me that its out
    Even tried verifying files
    Still nothing (on a Mac btw)

Considering how long we were waiting for this episode, this kind of irresponsible behaviour is unacceptable.
    Why is it taking so long to patch this issue?

Not only that but the promo code I received from Telltale for Marvel Unlimited is invalid.
    Great job guys!

• Nope it didn't work :/

Jman187 posted: »

I'm having the same issue. I spoke with PSN support about this issue. They told me to try and restore licenses on the system. I can't test t

• I'm finally able to download the episode on PS4. I'm in the U.S. but hopefully it's fixed for everyone

• You're correct. It still says 4.99 but once i click on it I am able to download it

TSmalls posted: »

I'm finally able to download the episode on PS4. I'm in the U.S. but hopefully it's fixed for everyone

• Yep works now

• About fucking time, but of course, I have to leave for work in an hour, so I still can't even play it. This all could have been avoided had someone not completely fucked up, but I digress.

• Sucks that this happened but glad it's fixed now. Still, I'm done with season passes for these games, just going to get them individually and avoid this type of mess again

• edited August 2017

REJOICE! It finally corrected itself. I can finally get it for the price that I was deserved. 0.00$

It's a huge shame that someone somehow messed up this process, and worse that it took so long to fix... It was not an enjoyable thing to experience and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone in the future.

But considering how others have had this problem before... :/

Sony don't fail me now!

• edited August 2017

(I guess I was so angry that I made an echo...)

Double Post....

Double Post....

Double Post....
    Double Post....
  • Mine still fucked

• Same.

Well on the bright side, from what I heard, we're not missing out on much.
    The episode was apparently REALLY bad.

Mine still fucked

• edited August 2017

True guess just wait for ep2 of bats and ep w/e on craft

TarePare posted: »

Same. Well on the bright side, from what I heard, we're not missing out on much. The episode was apparently REALLY bad.

• Says who? From what I've seen on the board (Including myself) most really liked the episode.

Same. Well on the bright side, from what I heard, we're not missing out on much. The episode was apparently REALLY bad.

• PS4 version is still bugged out for me. I was finally able to tag it for free last night but I can't download it.

• I had the same problem, went to the Playstation support site. Took like three days altogether, but it's fixed now (for me).

• Yeah, I liked it. Loved the, uh, well, the new developments. :-) The only thing that's not great to me is that there's no variance in the combat like Batman and TWAU have. Enjoyed the episode though.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Says who? From what I've seen on the board (Including myself) most really liked the episode.

• It's such a shame some people still can't play an episode they paid for.

• Keep in mind this is Sony's doing.

• Still unable to actually download the episode.

• I have it and downloaded on the 4 but evertime i get to the play the game it jus says i need to download it which i did 3 times.

istrain71 posted: »

Still unable to actually download the episode.

• edited August 2017

It's been almost a week since the "release" and I still don't have the new episode.

Bravo TellTale, way to prove PewDiePie wrong.

• Yup just re-downloaded it the 4 and still shit.

It's been almost a week since the "release" and I still don't have the new episode. Bravo TellTale, way to prove PewDiePie wrong.

• Aaaand it's been more than a week. Aaaaand I still don't have it.

I can't believe I had to make a support ticket for not receiving a DIGITAL product I BOUGHT

I don't expect that the issue will be resolved with the next response I get in 5 days.
    I presume I'm going to get some BS answer that will instead ask me a question to stall for time because the GOTG team is on vacation and doesn't give a crap about its customers.

Yup just re-downloaded it the 4 and still shit.

• Yup still shit on my end an i blame telltale. I want my 20 bucks back

Aaaand it's been more than a week. Aaaaand I still don't have it. I can't believe I had to make a support ticket for not receiving a DIGI

• This is for Playstation, right? If so, that's Sony's fault.
    Telltale has nothing to do with how their games are distributed on the Sony marketplace.

Yup still shit on my end an i blame telltale. I want my 20 bucks back

Sign in to comment in this discussion.