Worst possible choices and combinations of choices.
Hello all. I am starting this topic because I am trying different scenarios and choices in GotG and one of save files is aimed to be the most narcissistic, dumb, total walking disaster to galaxy Peter Quill. Some choices are still questionable because we don't have full story yet, but some are clearly bad. Can you share chocies and combinations you think are worst possible in outcome? Also not all choices need to be crucial or even "X remembers that".
For me its like:
- piss off Rocket in bar in EP1, then tell that "screw Nova Corps" when debating about Thanos body, then side with Gamora, then go to Collector
- tell that if you will find mother on Eminos you will leave Guardians
- promise Meredith not to use violence and beat other kid in ep3
- promise Rocket we will go, then change your mind and tell we are going for Nebula, then after he will steal ship go after him first (so you will piss off both Rocket and Gamora)
- read Drax feeling in EP3 then say it was joke
- tell Drax in EP2 that Rocket can teach him, then tell him after that Rocket only wanted to get rid off him when he will be searching for tool that doesn't exist
- don't help Rocket with grave in EP2
- don't tell Lylla she is going to be killed
- leave her
- then tell Rocket to keep device (so he will always remember, but don't know if this will be worst choice, maybe we will see in next episodes)
- don't let Nebula win
- tell Thanos she cheated
- stay calm instead of telling Nebula that Thanos want to talk with her
- don't give device
- just go like "it will be honor to replace Gamora and be only sister"
I don't know how to handle Nebula, but it could be like that:
- tell Gamora to reconnect
- don't let Gamora guard Nebula
- go in conflict then spit on Nebula
Then I dunno about last choice - go for conflict with Nebula - Gamora, then at the end let Nebula stay, or do opposite, try to reconnect sisters then tell Nebula to leave