Worst possible choices and combinations of choices.

edited November 2017 in Guardians of the Galaxy

Hello all. I am starting this topic because I am trying different scenarios and choices in GotG and one of save files is aimed to be the most narcissistic, dumb, total walking disaster to galaxy Peter Quill. Some choices are still questionable because we don't have full story yet, but some are clearly bad. Can you share chocies and combinations you think are worst possible in outcome? Also not all choices need to be crucial or even "X remembers that".

For me its like:

• piss off Rocket in bar in EP1, then tell that "screw Nova Corps" when debating about Thanos body, then side with Gamora, then go to Collector
  • tell that if you will find mother on Eminos you will leave Guardians
  • promise Meredith not to use violence and beat other kid in ep3
  • promise Rocket we will go, then change your mind and tell we are going for Nebula, then after he will steal ship go after him first (so you will piss off both Rocket and Gamora)
  • read Drax feeling in EP3 then say it was joke
  • tell Drax in EP2 that Rocket can teach him, then tell him after that Rocket only wanted to get rid off him when he will be searching for tool that doesn't exist
  • don't help Rocket with grave in EP2

Rocket:

• don't tell Lylla she is going to be killed
  • leave her
  • then tell Rocket to keep device (so he will always remember, but don't know if this will be worst choice, maybe we will see in next episodes)

Gamora:

• don't let Nebula win
  • tell Thanos she cheated
  • stay calm instead of telling Nebula that Thanos want to talk with her
  • don't give device

Nebula:

• just go like "it will be honor to replace Gamora and be only sister"

I don't know how to handle Nebula, but it could be like that:

• tell Gamora to reconnect
  • don't let Gamora guard Nebula
  • go in conflict then spit on Nebula
    Then I dunno about last choice - go for conflict with Nebula - Gamora, then at the end let Nebula stay, or do opposite, try to reconnect sisters then tell Nebula to leave

Comments

• Give this guy a cookie

• I always do a "scumbag playthrough" for Telltale. One little thing I found, indicate to the group you want to empower the Forge, but when you talk to Rocket say you changed your mind. He'll get all mad and you can punch him. That's what being a scumbag is all about. Being a liar, violent, idiotic, inconsistent, selfish, etc. Another example, purposefully fail the QTE when Mantis is getting up.

• You don't need to change your mind, just say you want to destroy forge or afaik if you were bad for Rocket before you will have that option. But still punching Rocket isn't that bad.

I always do a "scumbag playthrough" for Telltale. One little thing I found, indicate to the group you want to empower the Forge, but when yo

• kessjrausekessjrause Former Telltale Staff

total walking disaster to galaxy Peter Quill.

So... normal Peter Quill.

• Look, my baby boy is a bit of a mess but he does his best ok :c

kessjrause posted: »

total walking disaster to galaxy Peter Quill. So... normal Peter Quill.

• Ok so anyone went for worst GotG scenario? I am trying this run soon. Also I am thinking about doing 0% and 100% run for each guardian and see outcome.

• Sorry for double post, but here is result of my run:

And summary of this journey is:

And I decided to revive Meredith because it was most selfish choice imo. And I needed that dialog at the end to sum this up :)

• Interesting how there's Purple choice summaries. According to Batman TEW, they might mean something. But what?
    We've got Blue, Green, and now Purple. Which is "good"? Which is "bad"? Why is there an odd man out?

Ravandel posted: »

Sorry for double post, but here is result of my run: And summary of this journey is: And I decided to revive Meredith because it was most selfish choice imo. And I needed that dialog at the end to sum this up

• Ye I am currently figuring this out and even watched your choices when I saw you posted here :)

I am thinking about gathering some info and doing separate topic about that but its seems like that:
    *Purple - not good, guardian is ok but is not fully commited, its like "he will see"
    *Blue - good, guardian trusts others and won't leave
    *Green - best, guardian got eveything he wanted

I wonder if there is something below Purple like Red or something. Also I will need to check out how this worked out in Batman s2, but it might not be the same tho.

AChicken posted: »

Interesting how there's Purple choice summaries. According to Batman TEW, they might mean something. But what? We've got Blue, Green, and now Purple. Which is "good"? Which is "bad"? Why is there an odd man out?

• Batman only had two possibilities: Blue (Good relationship) and Yellow (Bad relationship).
    I assume this would have 4 for the sake of having an even number, but I could be wrong and the spectrum is 3.

Ravandel posted: »

Ye I am currently figuring this out and even watched your choices when I saw you posted here I am thinking about gathering some info and

• Might be, I am wondering how that works, because I was looking for choices mentioned at that guardian tabs (I mean that 3 choices listed), and sometimes you get different results with same choices, so other things need to have impact on that also. I am wondering which one (want everyone at least blue with Groot not damaged :P). But I really like how this worked out for GotG, a lot of combinations.

AChicken posted: »

Batman only had two possibilities: Blue (Good relationship) and Yellow (Bad relationship). I assume this would have 4 for the sake of having an even number, but I could be wrong and the spectrum is 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.