Did anyone else do it for her?

I was tempted as hell to use the eternity forge to bring back Lyla and Drax Family. (Nevermind that neither would forgive Drax or Rocket for sacrificing others to save them. But the real reason I chose to destroy it was Thanos is like Heroin to Nebula. And I was afraid if I kept it she'd bring him back destroying all the work she put in trying to renew her relationship with her adopted sister Gamora. I wanted to ensure she couldn't bring back Thanos even though he'll probably come back anyway.

Comments

• I think that Nebula cares more about Gamora than Thanos, considering she disobeyed him so that she may live.

• Crap I didn’t even think of that. But considering how nebulas attitude changes positively (depending on choices) in my game I think Thanos doesn’t mean much to her now.

• I chose to destroy it to keep neutral to everyone and it's Gamora's turn I follow.

First was Rocket to see his dead GF
    Draw to watch over Nebula
    Now Gamora to destroy the forge.

Gamora following me at Ep 1 is default if I stay silent.

I dunno the comic history between the sisters but in this one I like them both and hope to get them together.

I put together both flashbacks to see the big picture of both points of views.

• edited August 2017

There is no comic history between Gamora and Nebula as sisters. Gamora was the only girl that Thanos raised. Before the movies/game, the only connection Nebula had to Thanos was her lying and saying he was her grandfather. This was at a time when Thanos was dead so he couldn't dispute her claim. Needless to say, when he returned from the dead he wasn't too happy that Nebula used his name for her benefit and punished her as he saw fit. The Nebula/Gamora being raised as sisters thing was entirely made up for the movie.

Vold posted: »

I chose to destroy it to keep neutral to everyone and it's Gamora's turn I follow. First was Rocket to see his dead GF Draw to watch ove

Sign in to comment in this discussion.