Did you choose Petra or Jack to get the clock?

who did you choose and why?
I chose Petra, idk why but I think because I wanted her to think that I trust her? I'm afraid now thinking about what The Admin is going to do with her... " There are some things to improve but we will get there "
(Plus the Jetra hug was adorable) lol

Comments

• I choosed Petra, becuse I hate her and I like to put here on danger, now I knew what will happen to here, I'm so glad that I choosed here to get the clock, so I don't need to be with her in jail.(I hated that hug so much)

• i chose jack because i really like his character but then he got sent to some random place by the admin and i really regret it ((i saved jack in episode 1 instead of helping petra))

• Ok but why do you hate her so much? I mean I don't like some characters too but I'd never want them to die (Maybe Stella if she doesn't change her attitude)

ali1382 posted: »

I choosed Petra, becuse I hate her and I like to put here on danger, now I knew what will happen to here, I'm so glad that I choosed here to get the clock, so I don't need to be with her in jail.(I hated that hug so much)

• We don't know, maybe Jack/Petra will come back to us. Trained by The Admin and that would be pretty interesting.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

i chose jack because i really like his character but then he got sent to some random place by the admin and i really regret it ((i saved jack in episode 1 instead of helping petra))

• I hate her becuse ............................(I'll will not tell becuse you're going to think I'm a jerk)

MegaXD posted: »

Ok but why do you hate her so much? I mean I don't like some characters too but I'd never want them to die (Maybe Stella if she doesn't change her attitude)

• I chose Jack to get the clock
    I really just wanna go to the Prison with Petra at this point

• edited August 2017

I chose jack bc I felt a little annoyed with Petra and didn't want her help. lol know I'm stuck in prison with her XD

• I know how you feel, Petra is the worst.

I chose jack bc I felt a little annoyed with Petra and didn't want her help. lol know I'm stuck in prison with her XD

• i chose jack because i knew something bad was gonna happen to him and because i really really love Petra and she is my favorite character and want nothing bad to happen to her! AND DONT SAY THAT SHE IS THE WORST CUZ SHE IS THE BEST

• Lol, what if i said? Petra is the worst.

SKingCatS posted: »

i chose jack because i knew something bad was gonna happen to him and because i really really love Petra and she is my favorite character and want nothing bad to happen to her! AND DONT SAY THAT SHE IS THE WORST CUZ SHE IS THE BEST

• you are the worst

• He hates her because of jetra probably just like everyone else :(

I hate her becuse ............................(I'll will not tell becuse you're going to think I'm a jerk)

• We're not gonna think that

I hate her becuse ............................(I'll will not tell becuse you're going to think I'm a jerk)

• Guys stop fighting please
    @ali1382 I respect your opinion of hating Petra but you need to respect others opinions. You can't just stay against everyone who says they love or like Petra... You would not want to see someone hating on your fav character.

• edited August 2017

Petra, I don't know why. I also did not know that she was going to get the gauntlet. To be honest I rather have Petra get the gauntlet instead of jack.

• Petra because I take any opportunity to get rid of her as she has a personality/character type that I've only seen to be liked by screaming children who are too young to be able to form an opinion.

• Jack. I already saw what happened before I played, and I just NEEDED to go with Petra :)

• I have two almost identical files and in one I picked Petra and in one Jack. I will continue the one that doesn't force me to have Petra around all time next chapter: I still like her but I need a break, I want to stay with other characters too.

Not to mention Jack is absolutely adorable and I'd pick his company over hers anytime <3

• I don't want to be rude or anything but that's just your idea of hate, And it's their PERSONALITY!
    I said this in four threads already!

I choosed Petra, becuse I hate her and I like to put here on danger, now I knew what will happen to here, I'm so glad that I choosed here to get the clock, so I don't need to be with her in jail.(I hated that hug so much)

• edited August 2017

i chose jack becuse i dont trust him and i dont like Liars

• I thought you hated Petra

Tekano posted: »

Jack. I already saw what happened before I played, and I just NEEDED to go with Petra

• I don't hate HER, I hate the ships that she is in. All ships are horrible.

I thought you hated Petra

• edited August 2017

I had a feeling it was one of those choices that decided who went with you on something so I choose Petra because I wanted Jack to go with me. I like him and thought he'd be nice company.

• edited August 2017

Until now these are the results : Based of how many people have chosen the character
    Petra: 5
    Jack: 7

Ok guys have a good time stuck with Petra/Jack in jail.

• edited August 2017

I chose Jack to get the clock, because I already had the feeling that something bad would happen. And I still don't really trust or like him, because he always acts like a great, super smart hero, while having no clue how to handle the situation. I just don't like his attitude... I also want to have Petra by my side while going through the prison, because she is still my favorite character and I hope she will make up for all the times she did hide stuff and lied to Jesse.

• you are the best! my fave character is Petra too! I just love her so much i got the same hat as hers and i made fanarts! I love Petra with all of my heart!

I chose Jack to get the clock, because I already had the feeling that something bad would happen. And I still don't really trust or like him

• edited August 2017

Agreed, ships are horrible.

I don't hate HER, I hate the ships that she is in. All ships are horrible.

• edited August 2017

Jack. I rather have Petra at my side.

• Yeah Petra has so many haters right now because of her attitude, lying and hiding things and not trusting Jesse... I'm glad there are people that understand how she's felling abandoned and sad, she thinks Jesse doesn't need her. Hope we can fix their friendship while they are in jail.
    I Agreed with you about Jack.

I chose Jack to get the clock, because I already had the feeling that something bad would happen. And I still don't really trust or like him

• i personaly like petra i send jack to get the clock

• most of us chose jack xd

• edited September 2017

Akshely, no, 55% choosed Petra to get the clock.

most of us chose jack xd

• well i rather have petra in my side not that i hate jack i just like petra more

• except.. hmmmm i don't remember the most common one ?** HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM**

I don't hate HER, I hate the ships that she is in. All ships are horrible.

• DarkLight_GrDarkLight_Gr Banned
    edited September 2017

THEN YOU ARE A 5 YEAR OLF KID IF sr caps if u picked jack for that reason cause he is forced to lie and he is trustworthy bro!!!!!!!

DX2Texas posted: »

i chose jack becuse i dont trust him and i dont like Liars

• actually i hate it when people say thing like that and come on she just feels left overed she feels like she can't fit in the company

MegaXD posted: »

Yeah Petra has so many haters right now because of her attitude, lying and hiding things and not trusting Jesse... I'm glad there are people

• DarkLight_GrDarkLight_Gr Banned
    edited September 2017

threedaysrise i like jack less than petra too but it's not cause he is playing the hero actually he is playng the hero cause he is alone he wanted to have friends FANS!

it's because i know him less than i do petra.

And if everyone could sense that there is more drama to the story than it looks so all of these comments would have change!

• emm ali 7 said jack so more people said that they chose to send jack to the clock

Akshely, no, 55% choosed Petra to get the clock.

• If you look at choses in game, you'll see that 55% choosed Petra to get the clock.

emm ali 7 said jack so more people said that they chose to send jack to the clock

• I can understand that Jack feels that way, but lying to get friends and fans? That's just stupid.

threedaysrise i like jack less than petra too but it's not cause he is playing the hero actually he is playng the hero cause he is alone he

Sign in to comment in this discussion.