Did you choose Petra or Jack to get the clock?

Comments

• Look, what if almost all of your friends die and all of your fans gone? Wouldn't you do anything to get one?

I can understand that Jack feels that way, but lying to get friends and fans? That's just stupid.

• edited September 2017

I would try to make new friends the way I did It before. Friendships that are based on lies are not going to end well and in my opinion honesty is one of the most important parts of it. And I don't want anyone to be a fan of me if he or she only likes me because of some bullshit they heard that's not even true. Just see what the old order of the stone had to deal with in the end and how their fans reacted when they found out the truth.

ali1382 posted: »

Look, what if almost all of your friends die and all of your fans gone? Wouldn't you do anything to get one?

• And now it's 57.9%

If you look at choses in game, you'll see that 55% choosed Petra to get the clock.

• Agreed :) I love her so much as well. ♥♥PetraIsMyAngel♥♥

SKingCatS posted: »

you are the best! my fave character is Petra too! I just love her so much i got the same hat as hers and i made fanarts! I love Petra with all of my heart!

• Why are you so obsessed with Petra

Agreed I love her so much as well. ♥♥PetraIsMyAngel♥♥

• Yeah, I never liked a character like that in my life...

Why are you so obsessed with Petra

• edited September 2017

Even though I like Petra, even I have to admit, you need to take a break from Petra lol

• Yes they need to take a break from Petra, if you notice, nearly 90% of the choices I MCSM has something to do with Petra

Tekano posted: »

Even though I like Petra, even I have to admit, you need to take a break from Petra lol

• Oh my god let the poor person like whoever she wants why are you guys so annoying sometimes. If you didn't like just don't read

Yes they need to take a break from Petra, if you notice, nearly 90% of the choices I MCSM has something to do with Petra

• PetraIsLove PetraIsLive PetraIsTheBest!!!

• Why are you saying it like I'm bullying this person, I'm not, I was only asking. I didn't say anything negative.

MegaXD posted: »

Oh my god let the poor person like whoever she wants why are you guys so annoying sometimes. If you didn't like just don't read

• um i wasn't talking about the game and 47,95 chosse jack so how can 55 choose petra?

And now it's 57.9%

• dude, I did the same thing at the time lol I thought she was going to think I trust her .. Well, I have my hypotheses of what can happen, similar to the first episode, remember? if you save petra, gabriel gets sick, or the other way round ... I suspect someone will die in these 2 seasons, due to some choice of jesse ....(and the cry that petra at the end of the episode? '' Jesseeeeeeeeee! '' lovely.)

• sorry english faults *

dude, I did the same thing at the time lol I thought she was going to think I trust her .. Well, I have my hypotheses of what can happen, si

• yes the " JESSEEEEEEEEEE " at the end shows how much Petra cares about Jesse. <3

* sorry english faults *

• Jack does it too

yes the " JESSEEEEEEEEEE " at the end shows how much Petra cares about Jesse.

• Well then that means they both care about him

Jack does it too

• edited September 2017

Maybe they were just scared?!

Mikestar16 posted: »

Well then that means they both care about him

• On my first playthrough, Petra.
    God, I was such an idiot for making that choice. Leave it to me to accidentally doom her for life.

Long story short, I replayed the whole episode just so I could let Jack get the gauntlet instead of "best girl".
    Come at me, Jack fans.

• edited September 2017

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­

JHolleworth posted: »

On my first playthrough, Petra. God, I was such an idiot for making that choice. Leave it to me to accidentally doom her for life. Long

• Why do a lot of people don't trust jack?

• It's not that we don't trust him we just find him annoying. Again, I've already said this once but I'm going to say it again. He brags TOO MUCH over things he probably never did he's always mentioning WHERE he's been (In almost any line he's says might I add) the places probably aren't even real and he's an annoying attention seeker he's on and off with bravery and cowardice which to me is SUPER weird. The only good thing about him is that in spite of all his flaws they make him a funny character. (He's actually one of my favorites) but yeah I'm just pointing that out.

Why do a lot of people don't trust jack?

• edited September 2017

I wouldn’t say all the places he has been is a lie. He didn’t lie about going to the sea temple he also remembers going on adventures with vos and he said he got the helmets for going underwater from “The Deep Dwellers of Hon’bar Crevasse”. I don’t get why people hate him saying these things

It's not that we don't trust him we just find him annoying. Again, I've already said this once but I'm going to say it again. He brags TOO M

• Anyways a lot of people say they don’t trust him not that he is annoying, like dantdm

I wouldn’t say all the places he has been is a lie. He didn’t lie about going to the sea temple he also remembers going on adventures with v

• idk, I actually liked him.

• I chose to have Petra get the clock but now i wanna replay episode 2 and have jack do it because Petra is one of the best characters in my opinion. :D

• I chose Petra to get the clock mainly because of the hug

• edited September 2017

*Mainly because of the hug*

I chose Petra to get the clock mainly because of the hug

• I let Jack get the clock because i wanted Petra staying with us. I hate Jack and love Petra so it worked out perfectly.

• Clearly hiding his true self and intentions behind a brave and outgoing mask.
    • Seems to make up random adventures he went on, makes him untrustworthy
    • We have only known him for 2 episodes

• edited September 2017

Even if there are not real, how does it make him untrustworthy, and how does us only knowing him for 2 episodes mean anything at all. And why would jack have any bad intentions there is no reason for him to do so.

* Clearly hiding his true self and intentions behind a brave and outgoing mask. * Seems to make up random adventures he went on, makes him untrustworthy * We have only known him for 2 episodes

• You edited this comment so many times lol XD

• Yes, I suck at posting gifs or images or whatever after trying 100000 times I searched " how to post pics on telltale community " lol at least like my failed gif Mike

You edited this comment so many times lol XD

• I chose Petra because... Yeah?

• Yea I agree with petra um I mean MEGA XD over here

Ok but why do you hate her so much? I mean I don't like some characters too but I'd never want them to die (Maybe Stella if she doesn't change her attitude)

• I let Jack get the clock because I felt like something bad was going to happen to the parson who got it, and I do everything I can to protect Petra.

• I could tell where it was going and choose Petra because I'd rather team with Jack than with her.

• I like Petra way more then I like jack, please telltale don't kill Petra or Lukas!

• I know we've been arguing so this is kind of awkward.. xD but I agree with you, Petra is awesome and hilarious! I don't see how people can dislike her.

Kng0604 posted: »

I like Petra way more then I like jack, please telltale don't kill Petra or Lukas!

• It's okay your right she is so funny I love the part in episode three when she say “weapons sweet sweet weapons” and the part when the warden was talking about Petra you know
    favorite tool sword
    favorite weapon sword
    favorite food sword
    I loved that. Lol???

I know we've been arguing so this is kind of awkward.. xD but I agree with you, Petra is awesome and hilarious! I don't see how people can dislike her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.