Did you grow up playing games ?

13»

Comments

• Few years later* sometime after the windows 95 they upgraded to a xp which is when I started playing D2.

Yes, I started gaming at around age 9 or 10, when my grandparents bought their very first desktop pc. I started off playing old CD-ROM games

• I played the hell out of Sims 2 as a kid. I had David Tennant and Rupert Grint as housemates and made them have sex repeatedly whilst I constantly looked over my shoulder to make sure my parents didn't walk in.

My Dad also let me play Call of Duty 1 when it came out, which is what initially got me interested in history. Now i'm half way through a history degree!

• I still have my Master System! literally found it the other day in my loft. It says something when no TV allows you to play the console anymore....I'm really THAT old now! Wonderboy 3 the dragons trap - amazing B)

Just remembered it was hang on the motorbike version of outrun. Alex the kid was one people loved but I didn't get into it myself.

• I started off just watching my brother play games, so it's because of him that I eventually got into it. When we weren't doing co-op in Twisted Metal, Frogger, Mortal Kombat etc. I played Gameboy Color a lot (mostly Disney stuff) as well as a bunch of computer games such as The Sims.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.