Who do you ship?

Comments

• I didn't even get to read any of it haha

MegaXD posted: »

Jetra. And why did you deleted my previous comment moderator

• edited September 2017

As I try to give my Jesses different personalities, it depends on which Jesse I play. Sometimes it's nobody, though. In my favorite playthrough, it happens to be Lukas. I could seem them working together as a couple.

For foe-shipping, it's Jesse and the Admin.

That aside, I'm not interested in seeing romance added to the games. I'd prefer if it's left in the realm of headcanon and fanfiction. I just think that'd be the best course of action.

• 0_0

SnownRaven posted: »

As I try to give my Jesses different personalities, it depends on which Jesse I play. Sometimes it's nobody, though. In my favorite playthro

• edited September 2017

Don't look at me. The Admin's the one who lacks an understanding of personal space and talks angrily about being rejected by Jesse.

Seriously, though, it's just a ship that I made for fun as a part of a joke about how the Admin's dialogue could be comically misinterpreted.

Tekano posted: »

0_0

• I think its jukas

Mikestar16 posted: »

Jetra and lukesse duh

• OH GOD

(Preferably male) Jesse x Axel

• Ma you be blessed with A... uh... Jaxe? Axesse? Whatever content, man, I' just glad to see something different from the usual two-three answers.

(Preferably male) Jesse x Axel

• JessexAdventure, best couple since the very beginning. I know duties and 'The City with the Citizens' are standing in the way of this great couple but I'm sure Adventesse will have its way in the end!

• Jetra all the way! :D

• I think NurmxJack is pretty cute (and somewhat obvious). I'm really surprised I haven't seen more fans of it !

• Please don't kill me, buuut I ship:
    Jesse/Lukas, Jesse/Axel (bromance regardless whether boy or girl), Jesse/Nell, a little bit of Jesse/Jack and of course, slightly Jesse/Admin.

My otp will always, and always be Ivor/Harper.

• edited September 2017

sigh Just....why, I feel like you post all the by-sexual couples JUST so people can see that YOU are gay as well...

Lazy_DC posted: »

Please don't kill me, buuut I ship: Jesse/Lukas, Jesse/Axel (bromance regardless whether boy or girl), Jesse/Nell, a little bit of Jesse/Jack and of course, slightly Jesse/Admin. My otp will always, and always be Ivor/Harper.

• Why "what"? :P Shipping poor Jesse with Jack or Admin? Cause that would be too funny. XD And quite dark, depending on the point of view.

sigh Just....why, I feel like you post all the by-sexual couples JUST so people can see that YOU are gay as well...

• edited September 2017

why, I feel like you post all the by-sexual couples JUST so people can see that YOU are gay as well...

If you're so interested in this subject, at least spell its name properly. Bisexual (or how you spelt it "by-sexual") couples are rarely seen in shows and games, and since Jesse can be played as a girl or a boy, why not ship whoever you want?

Does that make me "gay" if I ship male/male, female/female? Even if I'm "straight", and never showed interest in the same sex? Thanks. I guess now I'm "gay", according to you.

I only posted what I ship, since this is a shipping thread. Am I not allowed to express my own thoughts? Am I not allowed to find others who ship Jesse/Nell or anything else? Do I really want people to see me as what you've just described?

• Let's please try to not be discriminatory against people for liking LGBT character couples.

• I'm not really into shipping characters although I think it makes a game more realistic when there is a slight of romance involve because it makes more sense if we consider that the characters we are playing (all games confounded) consider themselves actual persons. So if I had to choose, probably Lukas with female Jesse because I really like Lukas' character, he's sweet. Or female Jesse with Petra or Olivia.

• JETRA (Male)
    LUKESSE (Female)
    AXEL X OLIVIA (don't know that ship XD)
    HARVOR

• Axivia?

JETRA (Male) LUKESSE (Female) AXEL X OLIVIA (don't know that ship XD) HARVOR

• Y tho? Just....wh- huh?

• Jetra. Male Jesse and Petra.
    Being the overly obsessed fanboy I am, it's been in my blood for such a long time.

• Harper x Ivor all the way!

• I'm pretty sure that already happened

Catlover11 posted: »

Harper x Ivor all the way!

• Olixel? x)

Linkyop posted: »

Axivia?

• None of these would've even happen if it WAS realistic lol

Arrhyn posted: »

I'm not really into shipping characters although I think it makes a game more realistic when there is a slight of romance involve because it

• That sounds a bit gay

I think NurmxJack is pretty cute (and somewhat obvious). I'm really surprised I haven't seen more fans of it !

• who was Emily

AnimalBoy posted: »

In the first season I was all for Jesse/Olivia and even Jesse/Emily. Neither of those are happening obviously.

• you know I would like something to happen but like most other people, I would rather not have any blocks... touching

• enter image description here

SethomanT posted: »

who was Emily

• that's how i like it my dude

Im_a_dog posted: »

That sounds a bit gay

• #noship

Ship ruin this game.

• Agreed.

#noship Ship ruin this game.

• edited October 2017

My ships:
    Nobody X Nobody

It's very interesting. I'm surprised the fanbase hasn't thought of this one yet!

• Believe me. I bet this is the most popular ship in here...

My ships: Nobody X Nobody It's very interesting. I'm surprised the fanbase hasn't thought of this one yet!

• This is my OTP

My ships: Nobody X Nobody It's very interesting. I'm surprised the fanbase hasn't thought of this one yet!

• Exactly.

#noship Ship ruin this game.

• But I thought you shipped Jetra

MegaXD posted: »

Believe me. I bet this is the most popular ship in here...

• This one is excellent!

• Who? Furious? Nah, she didn't ship Jetra AT ALL.

Mikestar16 posted: »

But I thought you shipped Jetra

• No not furious, I was talking to mega

Tekano posted: »

Who? Furious? Nah, she didn't ship Jetra AT ALL.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.