Who do you ship?

13»

Comments

• I'm pretty sure Mega ships Jetra

Mikestar16 posted: »

No not furious, I was talking to mega

• But I do ship NOBODY!

Tekano posted: »

Who? Furious? Nah, she didn't ship Jetra AT ALL.

• I hope if your playing as female Jesse one day she will end up with Lukas, and if your playing as male Jesse he should be with Petra. By the way, I miss Lukas really hope he's on episode four.

• Well Eric did hint at him possibly being in episode four but we'll just have to wait and see

Kng0604 posted: »

I hope if your playing as female Jesse one day she will end up with Lukas, and if your playing as male Jesse he should be with Petra. By the way, I miss Lukas really hope he's on episode four.

• Cringiest ideas of 2017

I hope if your playing as female Jesse one day she will end up with Lukas, and if your playing as male Jesse he should be with Petra. By the way, I miss Lukas really hope he's on episode four.

• Actuaallyy from what Eric has been saying I don't think Lukas is going to be in this episode. If he is then I would think he would probably be in it around the end.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Well Eric did hint at him possibly being in episode four but we'll just have to wait and see

• If Lukas isn't on episode four in going to be so mad!?

• Same. Lukas is one of my favorite characters! They also need more of AXEL AND OLIVIA...
    hint hint

If Lukas isn't on episode four in going to be so mad!?

• Yes I also miss them and Ivor.
    “Adventure!”

• my favorite ship is jetra (jesse m + petra) but i also like lukesse (jesse f + lukas), harvor (harper + ivor) and so on ...

• probably it will not appear in episode 4, only in episode 5 from now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.